Eps of Luffy raw - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Anime

One Piece Anime Talk about the anime series One Piece here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 12-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Eps of Luffy raw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3JMjxcmK7o

Enjoy.

Last edited by Dagoro; 12-15-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-15-2012)

Old 12-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Eps of Luffy raw

Cool stuff. So basically filler villain movie with tons of flashbacks. I still liked it though. I hope it doesn't take too long before someone translates this.

The fake Borsalino at the end was just awesome. I thought the fight was about to get epic for a second there. I can't say I'm pleased with Luffy using the Elephant Gatling Gun though. Simply not needed on a faggot villain like this. I hope the this isn't going to become a constant occurrence in the future with the animators pulling that move out as the cliche finishing move every time.

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-15-2012 at 09:15 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Coby and Zoro stole the show.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #4
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Fucking right!!! Zoro is always good. Him standing on that house at the end as the ship went by put a smile on my face.

I also loved the flashback to kid luffy, and Shanks crew. I think I've seen those same old scenes a dozen times in different places, and Goddamn Shanks and his guys are always epic. It's like they exude awesomeness. You know what I mean? Like when Lucky Roo shoots that guy in the head and takes a big bite of a piece of meat. Or Ben Beckman putting his cigarette in that guys eye, throwing it on the ground, kicking ass, and lighting a new cigarette, like it's nothing. Words just can't express that feeling.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote