One piece 692 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 692

Damn the Broad had Fake Oro as a Fiance... talk about low standards. The Spin Spin Guy, roflmao, wow. Zoan possibly?

With this 'Alliance', if Law actually thought that Luffy would adhere to any plan beyond, helping whom He and the Strawhats wish, and going forward toward the One Piece and they're own individual goals, he's retarded. The cast from pre time skip, has been having these skirmishes, in fighting, joining, and leaving alliances, and all of the drama the SH's just ain't into. Just don't fuck with them or they're interest.... simple. They've never shown themselves to be anything else. His expectations are curious at best, think of how they first met at Archipalgo... WHOOOOO Started that????? This Guy down here (see below), go wonder.

Btw, there has been some 'shitting' on OP lately, but the artwork post Timeskip has gotten better, and some pevious Arc's like Skypia, even just getting there was visually awesome the first time seen.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-12-2012 at 09:18 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Me thinks he's playing cards. Cuz Ace's pirate crew is call the Spade Pirates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#Single_cards

Jack is also call hook. And who have a hook

he's coming back.
You know I wouldnt mind that, I mean it was clear during the war that Don and Crocodile had a little history, and he was asking Croco to work for him. Obviously no there.

Then before time skip we heard Crocodile had plans he was going to set up in New World with Mr 1. In fact good chance that Crocodile might have been one of the people on the monitors perhpas ? Lately there was one guy smoking cigars ( Before anyone says anything, yes that guy looks to be wearing a hat and Crocodile hasnt been showing wearing one, but come on its the time skip here some people have went through major changed clothing wise.))

But for the Donflamingo arc I would actually like to see Law Luffy and maybe Crocodile teaming up against him then there Yonkou (( Thats Luffy and Law teaming up, stilll think Drakes with them but thats just me )).
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #18
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Me thinks he's playing cards. Cuz Ace's pirate crew is call the Spade Pirates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#Single_cards

Jack is also call hook. And who have a hook

he's coming back.
i like the idea of croco being jack but i am inclined to think that kaido is jack, because

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...0/c692/11.html

the other guy says its gonna get messy if he gets involved. so it can be kaido's subordinates and since (maybe*) he is the one yonko who is using cc for the artificial df's, he could get pretty mad at what just happened. Its just circumstantial but it does add up.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #19
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
i like the idea of croco being jack but i am inclined to think that kaido is jack, because

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...0/c692/11.html

the other guy says its gonna get messy if he gets involved. so it can be kaido's subordinates and since (maybe*) he is the one yonko who is using cc for the artificial df's, he could get pretty mad at what just happened. Its just circumstantial but it does add up.
Me thinks Big Mom is the one using artificial DF.

Me thinks Kaido is more western.

Because Oda did say he wants to incorporated 3 of his fav movie into OP.

His 3 fav movie

Seven Samurai- He use it as the Shicibukai theme

Tim Burton Nightmare Before Christmas- Hill behind Kuraigana Island, Brook is a bit like Jack Skellington

Young Guns- ???

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Pritha (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 04:02 AM   #20
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^ i didnt know that ... hmmm!!!
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #21
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
the joker = doflamingo
the queen= big mom
the king = ???
The jack=???
The ace= dead
but who's the three of hearts!?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #22
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

And just when i tht Punk Hazard was done and dusted.
But Finally franky get his chance, wonder how he reached there though..

Also looks like Lucci is set to make a return, that panel beside Killer, the guy in the back looks way too similar to Blueno..
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #23
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
And just when i tht Punk Hazard was done and dusted.
But Finally franky get his chance, wonder how he reached there though..

Also looks like Lucci is set to make a return, that panel beside Killer, the guy in the back looks way too similar to Blueno..
Blueno maybe, but I saw the Cat Like Dude, and I'm wondering why Lucci would be in that form? And growling? He was intellectually, different from that. Sure there was a growl during the battle, but maybe we'll see. I'm sure the one with the glasses/headband is Kidd.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 12-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #24
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I was always hoping that Doflamingo will be one of the final villains, I don't like his crew getting exposure already.

And oh, they are going to find a cure : /
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #25
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Possible low: Chopper healing Kinemon. Apart from that the chapter was ok with Franky about to laser down B5 and spin-spin man. Dfla was moody there until the CC recovery news. Nice to see the laughing-face back up, tho it could be only for a short while.

Law really rue ever alienating with Luffy. The guy is just too much of a hothead. Still punching CC thru the wall. lol

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #26
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Possible low: Chopper healing Kinemon. Apart from that the chapter was ok with Franky about to laser down B5 and spin-spin man. Dfla was moody there until the CC recovery news. Nice to see the laughing-face back up, tho it could be only for a short while.

Law really rue ever alienating with Luffy. The guy is just too much of a hothead. Still punching CC thru the wall. lol
I don't think the Weapons Broad is going to be a walk in the park, and I think Franky will need a save, they're battle won't complete, but it will start something. The Broad is going to grow eyes for Franky, I'm calling that now. Oro is going to be pissed and jealous at some point over the shit.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 12-18-2012, 05:00 AM   #27
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Dfla=Oro ?

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 12-18-2012, 05:32 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I don't think the Weapons Broad is going to be a walk in the park, and I think Franky will need a save, they're battle won't complete, but it will start something. The Broad is going to grow eyes for Franky, I'm calling that now. Oro is going to be pissed and jealous at some point over the shit.
I could see something like that happening but....non of the other SH's lost in their respective battles...Oda kept Franky out of the picture for a reason. The reason could be to have the weapons chick fall for Franky. Either Franky will fight her or the flying dude...But I don't see him taking on both foes...Would be cool if he actually could remote control General Franky and both Franky's could fight side by side....Either way yes I could see (Oro) Dofla? getting upset that his (pretty much)sister has fell in love with his rookie enemies. It could add some dynamic to the situation. As Dofla has killed all her previous lovers with a city or village...With him getting CC back on track and focusing on SAD...I am sure we will see a few more lackey's before the boss steps out on the field.

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-18-2012 at 05:53 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #29
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I really dont see that broad being able tank coup de vent much more the laser(tho she is a weapon-person)

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 12-18-2012, 06:24 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
I really dont see that broad being able tank coup de vent much more the laser(tho she is a weapon-person)
well we can't argue this just yet....with her weapons ability who knows what all she can do...for all we know she can touch a weapon she has yet to possess and bam...she can cancel it out by using the same level of attack or same weapon.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote