Fairy Tail 312 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Fairy Tail 312

Finally after 2 wks
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/312
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 01:45 AM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Fairy Tail 312

I thought future Lucy was supposed to be dead?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
Mail
Genin

Mail is an unknown quantity at this point

Enough with the time travel please!!
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:18 AM   #4
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I thought future Lucy was supposed to be dead?
She's going to sacrifice herself later to save this timeline. My prediction is that Plan B is for the current Team Natsu to go back to 7 years ago and prevent the whole Grimoire Heart/Zeref event and the timeline is reset. Also my guess for the special outcome of the Tournament is that Fairy Tail wins the final round without a single member of their team losing. I know its stupid but what other unbelievable outcome can you think of? It sucks to wait two weeks to get a chapter then realize it could be three weeks before we get the next chapter.

Also I say Erza convinces Kagura to have a change of heart and she uses her completely withdrawn blade to give Erza an opening to defeat Minerva, of course Kagura is defeated in the process.

Also I call Lucy being her own Grandmother or something giving her special hax powers she never knew about until now.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 12-21-2012 at 02:24 AM.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:39 AM   #5
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

wow .... i think some one called this about carla seeing the other timeline lucy crying ... nice. and wont the above scenario lead to the infamous time paradox? but it will be lame if it hap like in dbz, ie if they are gonna talk about alternative time line n stuff but i dont think they will.
n the unbelievable outcome scenario u described seems to be it but the thing to look is,

jellal seemed to be sensing her for the past (i dont know) 7 tournament (sry abt the yrs) . does that mean shez been here for those many yrs waiting for the ft to arrive? y wud she do that if she knew what was gonna happen? i mean if she was to go back in time, she could have gone back to the time which she wants the ft to go now. (sounds pretty confusing) anyways too much action, better in anime i guess
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #6
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

^I Think kr answered that. I think that Lucy was seen crying as she was sad about future Lucy sacrificing herself.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:18 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

2 things:

1. Is that Minerva chick wearing any underwear ?

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/312/15

2. It's pretty obvious that she is about to get stomped by Erza and Kagura. Her strongest spell so far did nothing but burn off some of their clothing and she is holding a mutual friend of theirs hostage.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Like I said last time Erza beats Minerva then Kagura & Miliana beat Erza.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #9
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone noticed that in both sites (mangastream and mangapanda) they are talkin bout more than just Lucy traveling... Wanna know whos more there and since its FT, probably all who were supposed to be dead are just time traveling...
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83389009/28
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/312/23
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #10
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

@bas: she may also be refering to the current ft. Future Lucy cud hav said 'if tht outcome happens, trust the ft to help' and thts Wat the princess is thinking.

@vengeance, maybe but milianna is having her magic removed. So I doubt she can help in the fight with erza

FYI did anyone look at the chapter name???

Last edited by Pritha; 12-24-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote