Naruto 616 Prediction Thread - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #106
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 616 Prediction Thread

@ Shrike: I pretty much had to go for story both because of what I already said and writing flashy combat isn't that interesting.

To be honest, I think Kishimoto will forget (or already has) the fact Obito was in Kirigakure and had the opportunity to know what really happened when Kakashi and Rin were against those nins, thus making Obito a little more tridimensional than "waaaaah, Rin's dead and everybody shall suffer the fury of my virginity!" and instead we'll have Kakashi inventing some bullshit to excuse the killing and TnJ Obito at the last minute.

Why? Kishimoto just gave up on telling a story and instead just rides the fanwank and the whole War arc is a testament to it. While he does have his moments, like the very beginning of Sasori & Deidara vs Kankurou, Hanzou vs Mifune and Kabuto's flashback, there's so much crap that it's clear it was catered for the 'tards to consume voraciously, being Izanami, Tobi being Obito and the entire presence of Madara the most obnoxiously obvious ones. While Tobi=Obito was as fickle as a roulette, at least at some point it had some merit. Izanami just screams Uchiha wankfest and Madara... oh boy, Madara is just a trainwreck of a villain. I only don't deem it the most boringly broken villain of Shounen because Aizen exists.

I don't know if Kishi just fed up with the story or the editors are eating him alive, but fortunately we know the manga is on its climax, so we and Kishimoto can move on and, who knows, read a new project of him that has that spark of Part I that enticed many of us.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (01-11-2013)

Old 01-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #107
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
i think this aman shahur is a fucking idiot admin who has nothing to do and this it may be the reason why he doesn't get banned , anyway i really hope a tsunami hits india this way this fucking indian dies .

i'm not racist but i fucking hate this shit .
A tsunami really has hit India once, kindly google to realise how dumb and insensitive your post is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering I'm both a fiction writer and a critic, I have to say: jeanericuser, stop whining. And here's why:

In other words, "since the manga is being utterly sloppy, I can also be sloppy!". Yes, you can but no, you shouldn't. Coherency is must in fiction, even fanfiction.

This is a long drivel to say the prediction equivalent of "it's my opinion". Of course you are entitled to write your ideas down and present them for others to see, but you have to realize that with the praise also comes criticism. Since people actually proved you wrong, you shouldn't get defensive, instead accept them and say "sorry, my bad, I'll make sure I don't repeat such mistake", because to err is human and is by erring we learn many things. If you can't accept your errors, sorry to say but you won't progress as a writer.

Excuse me, but this is simply a bullshit defense. "Let's wait and see" is such an overused thought ending cliché is not even funny. You should NEVER ask to wait and see if you don't want to be ridiculed.

Fuck you! "Booo hoo hooo, people are mean too meeee!". No, they aren't, you're making a spectacle out of nothing. Both The Baron and kael simply pointed out flaws in your prediction in a polite and constructive way and you started crying like a primadona who can't be denied. If they said "lol, u suck" or "u just post shit, go hang urself" or something as bad as that, I'd be defending you, but if you can't handle criticism, that's YOUR fault, not theirs.

You know what really grinds my gears about this quote? You're complaining about people actually reading and commenting on your work. Would you rather be facing my situation, where I have an original fiction with 3 chapters already released in the fanfiction thread and only one of them was thanked and commented (and even the comments were too vague to get an idea of what the readers liked or not)? And fucking hell, you got a comment on your prediction is less than 2 hours. My latest chapter was posted more than 2 weeks ago and I got NOTHING. I could be writing gold or manure, but I don't know because nobody tells me, and here are you whining how people saying that they liked it except the parts that should be corrected. Woe you, indeed.

Or perhaps the manga isn't worth the prediction anymore? I know that's my case.

Really? Are you serious?

By Cthulhu, I pretty much killed 30 chapters (plus a bazillion of scenes of future chapters) of an original fiction because I figured people weren't paying attention to it due to its format, I repackaged it to the max and it seems it's getting ignored too but I refuse to give up because I really love to write and what I write.

And here you are, implying you'd give up writing because people are reading and commenting on your writing. Do that and it would only demonstrate you have a pathetically weak will as a writer. So, my advice is don't, do NOT give up if you like to write and take criticism to make you a stronger writer.

Now for some quotes:

Roger Ebert would kindly disagree with you. Tell me, Dragonbpy, do you have to be a game designer to say, for example, ME 3's original endings were horrible considering the rest of the games? Do you have to be a TV producer to say Keeping up with the Kardashians is a trashy show?

No? I thought so.

You hit it in the nail about criticism. People here seem to take criticism of a theory/prediction/fiction/whatever too emotionally when at least when I criticize is the work, not the person (unless the person comes up with personal arguments that can and should be criticized). People, you are not your work and your work is not you, stop acting like you are/it is.

... and nobody (I acknowledge at least) does that until the authors start making the discussion about themselves.

First, who does exactly what you said? Second, fiction is not immune to criticism at all.

Finally, some broad observations:

@ luffyus: Wow, you're a douchebag. Lately all I've seen of you is making the most crudest of statements without a drop of decency. Either learn how to make a counterargument or stay quiet.

@ aman shahur: I really don't know what the fuck you're supposed to be. I think you're a troll, but if that's true you're doing an horrible job at it, mainly because I need to read twice your posts to know what the fuck you're talking about and the fact you make no goddamn sense even when I know what you're saying.

In the case you're not a troll... man, you're in the wrong place to ask for any kind of praise. In addition to the two factors I already alluded, you have nothing of worth to present. Both respect and praise are earned, not given freely.
Logged in just the thank this post..
Num, if this was Fullmetal Alchemist, I would have asked you to be my Master! (kindly take this in the manga spirit people and keep the gay jokes to yourself)
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronnie_10 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-10-2013), Numinous (01-12-2013)
Old 01-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #108
Clone_Sage
Genin

Clone_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
That's what I am talking about. I am glad you went for the story instead for the combat.

It's fucking sad that kishimoto did this to his manga. I mean, where's the war? Where are all the good characters?
Thanks for this alone
Old 01-11-2013, 12:46 PM   #109
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Obito and Kakashi will team up after Obito's breakdown.

Madara will be pissed and not able to just wipe them out while Naruto recovers from the blast he's about to take.

As he kills Obito, and gets ready to finish off Kakashi, Sasuke/Oro Team approaches.

Sasuke/Oro get handled by Madara, and whilts hes killing Oro and Suigetsu, Juugo will go to his ultimate form, and get devastated by Ultimate Susanno. As this goes on Kyuubs will be healing Sasuke, giving him Senju shit, and his EMS will morph into Rinnengan. Then the battle truly begins.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #110
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

yay numinous back with the naruto prediction, even though it's a short one, it's the best one that fits to the story, or least kishi could do now. Hopefully kishi gives us that flashback.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-12-2013)
Old 01-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #111
mykewin777
one man

mykewin777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Havent logged in for 3 months because of the lack of real dialogue and instead so much bickering and childish name calling....... New year, same stuff, I'll be back in April!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #112
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

So a rather mild discussion (from almost 2 weeks ago) is now "bickering and childish name calling"? Gee, don't you get upset by little!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (01-14-2013), jericho Uzimaki (01-14-2013), kael03 (01-14-2013), Narut0360 (01-14-2013), ninjalostboy95 (01-15-2013), SirBenoit (01-14-2013), TheBaron (01-15-2013)
Old 01-15-2013, 01:36 AM   #113
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNioG5anmBE
This song remind for naruto and hinita
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #114
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Again, no one cares.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #115
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

So ehm.. Kael. On a completely unrelated note, do you happen to own your own Electric Installment company in Denmark?
(Yes, the word after "Kael" means "Electric- and Data services. Translated.)

Old 01-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #116
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Sadly I do not
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #117
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quite a coincidence then. I was rather stunned when I saw it at first, since I have never found anywhere your name would fit into the danish language. Apparently, I was wrong.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #118
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
This predict, easy, nothing else to screw over but to switch now to Sasuke and Oro, and it's gonna take 2 or 3 weeks before the Ridoku Bozo Zombie even speaks, time to draw out this crap.

Oh wait, we can flash to Kabuto standing like a statue still shook for no reason, and to fill up empty space in the manga pages.
1/2 correct, but maybe Kabuto flashback is inbound!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote