One piece 695 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #31
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 695

nice chapter. I actually think that dofla will make in time and easily rescue cc from sh showing his power (prob just like enies lobby) and would do something that will really irritate luffy (prob kill law or hurt him real bad or take law with him), which will be base for luffy to get dofla and finally all of them will meet at dofla's inn (island or whatever) and another epic battle wagers. But again thats just my opinion.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #32
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I like Usopp's pop greens arsenal but hopefully we get to see more of the actual sharpshooting that will go two to two with Blackbeard's sharpshooter Van Augur.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #33
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Way to start of things this year. SH powers are finally coming up bit by bit. If Baby 5 and Spin-man can tank a Goan Canon only to be taken down by Usoup and Nami like that only tells me one thing, the SH are very strong. Luffy having total confidence in crew is also a nice touch.

I will like to see Dfla arrive and be greeted by Baby5 and Spinman totally knocked out and securely bound, and the arrival of who ever is sitting on the bird shaped boat and G5, SH and Law ten miles away.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #34
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Franky... impressive.
Broads unexcited about the Giant Robot... predictable, and priceless.
Nami, a bit more cocky than I expected, I dig it.
Ussopp, I dig him but he's actually a bit of a fraud... the types and sizes of his plant attacks are so big, and debilitating to the enemy, he doesn't have to be a 'Sniper' unless they'res a great distance.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:37 AM   #35
Chromedsteel
Academy Student

Chromedsteel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone! Great chapter and of course cannot wait for the next one.

Here is my theory on the mystery shadow:
It could be drake or a rare zoan type fruit user like that of drake.
The shadow resembles that of a dinosaur wearing a cloak. He appears to be screeching and looking towards the sky and a bit to the left. The white dot is his left eye. What is he standing on? its hard to tell. But it could be a submarine or small draft. We've seen this before. A man standing on water, remember choppers ark.

Although the right panel showing a closeup of the shadow resembles Urouge, one of the supernovas. His facial traits are very similar to it. And if I remember correct. Drake and Urouge are sort of friends..

Just my thoughts.
Chromedsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:41 AM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromedsteel View Post
Hello everyone! Great chapter and of course cannot wait for the next one.

Here is my theory on the mystery shadow:
It could be drake or a rare zoan type fruit user like that of drake.
The shadow resembles that of a dinosaur wearing a cloak. He appears to be screeching and looking towards the sky and a bit to the left. The white dot is his left eye. What is he standing on? its hard to tell. But it could be a submarine or small draft. We've seen this before. A man standing on water, remember choppers ark.

Although the right panel showing a closeup of the shadow resembles Urouge, one of the supernovas. His facial traits are very similar to it. And if I remember correct. Drake and Urouge are sort of friends..

Just my thoughts.

Ayye bro welcome and all that, dude is on a bird...there is no cloak or nothing like that anyone can assume...honestly though before i found/saw the dude there..i thought it was a cloak too....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #37
Chromedsteel
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Ayye bro welcome and all that, dude is on a bird...there is no cloak or nothing like that anyone can assume...honestly though before i found/saw the dude there..i thought it was a cloak too....
ty! and Rofl a man sitting on a bird thinking. Thats amazing! that is great imagination right there. Are u able to see the dinosaur I see? :P Whichever it is. I cant wait to see it next chapter.

Also i just remembered. Drake does wear a cloak! :O. But oh well. we'll see.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #38
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Nah, it isn't Drake. From a story stand point it would make no sense, it would be too random. He is also not part of the alliances forming among the SNs, and seems to be connected to Kaidou rather than BM.

I hope it isn't Aokiji, that would be far too convenient. He would most likely side with the SHs/Law since they are with Smoker, and the events of PH exposed corruption within G5, meaning he would probably engage Dfla should he arrive there in time.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:53 AM   #39
Chromedsteel
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Nah, it isn't Drake. From a story stand point it would make no sense, it would be too random. He is also not part of the alliances forming among the SNs, and seems to be connected to Kaidou rather than BM.

I hope it isn't Aokiji, that would be far too convenient. He would most likely side with the SHs/Law since they are with Smoker, and the events of PH exposed corruption within G5, meaning he would probably engage Dfla should he arrive there in time.
You have a point there. I also doubt it's Aokiji. If I look at it from a story point of view. My new guess is: it would have to be someone that's interested in the events that transpired at PunkHazard. Probly one of the brokers. Or even that Jack fella that was mention.

Last edited by Chromedsteel; 01-18-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #40
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

If not Aokiji (which is possible), it must be someone that was headed towad PH prior to Doflamingo, and is absentminded, lazy, or just a late soul. Regardless, he will be an eventmaker. Btw, wonder what the BB pirates are up to now. No one's spoke of them beyond very vaguely. And its a wonder why BB hasn't sought out Doflamingo's power/head.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote