Magi Ep 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Magi Ep 16

http://www.animecrazy.net/magi-episode-16/331910

I dont know if anyone is watching the anime but this episode was extremely awesome. The animation was just great for the Black Djinn.

Makes me look forward to the Zagann dungeon Arc thats going to be really good.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (01-31-2013), SirBenoit (01-29-2013), Vengeance (01-29-2013)

Old 01-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Magi Ep 16

Cool cool cool.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:16 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

awesome episode..man seemed way longer than short of half hour. Judal getting stronger through the black rukh and Aladdin getting power boosted due to Solomon's Wisdom. Still Idk even though I read the manga...I kinda wanted more from Judal....One thing I am still trying to understand, (maybe I missed it in the manga) The guy with the odd shaped mask who was watching from afar..is he apart of the Kou empire? I can't remember..also he made the Kou's Banker disappear the episode before how was he able to do that? I really forgot those tidbits from the manga. Was the banker a manifestation of Judal like Titus is to Lady Schereza (spl lol)? Some one lay on some clarity for me.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
awesome episode..man seemed way longer than short of half hour. Judal getting stronger through the black rukh and Aladdin getting power boosted due to Solomon's Wisdom. Still Idk even though I read the manga...I kinda wanted more from Judal....One thing I am still trying to understand, (maybe I missed it in the manga) The guy with the odd shaped mask who was watching from afar..is he apart of the Kou empire? I can't remember..also he made the Kou's Banker disappear the episode before how was he able to do that? I really forgot those tidbits from the manga. Was the banker a manifestation of Judal like Titus is to Lady Schereza (spl lol)? Some one lay on some clarity for me.
I read the manga as well but this part seems like it was ages ago if that makes sence ?

The guy in the mask if I remember correctly he is apart of Al Sacarem ? Its the shadow organisation that Sinbad really trying to fight. But they do have agents in the Kou Empire heck there leader is Kou Empire Main Lady figure if i remember correct.

And I think its more his magic no manifestation of Judal just one of the guy in the actual mask. If you notice they both have the same voice actors which is why I am thinking this.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote