magi_173 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-11-2013, 01:20 AM   #1
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
magi_173

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/magi/v12/c173/2.html

Finally!!!!!!
Thought something like that will happen

Edit : i actually thought it was alladin who was transforming

Last edited by Pritha; 02-11-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-11-2013)

Old 02-11-2013, 03:06 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: magi_173

lol so now the Finalis corp can use strength magic....invisible to the eye...if they would of been able to do this without the house hold and metal vessels it would of been fine with me..alot of scattered destruction...they broke down the mega weapon with few strikes...just a massive level of power being displayed with few Corps members. Looks like either Titus or Aladdin has brought out three Djinns (or magic djinns)...cool chapter need a clearer trans copy though!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:02 AM   #3
Pritha
Chuunin

I know this is a baseless argument but titus doesnt have that long hair, so i am guessing alladin and esp with the solomon's wisdom on the forehead (if it is solomon's wisdom)

But i actually thought he was having side effects for wearing the crystal all the time. Guess not

Edit : i dont think they are actually djinns. It just like the first time when alladin used the heat magic against kassim and judal. It looked like Ugo

Last edited by Pritha; 02-11-2013 at 04:07 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:47 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
I know this is a baseless argument but titus doesnt have that long hair, so i am guessing alladin and esp with the solomon's wisdom on the forehead (if it is solomon's wisdom)

But i actually thought he was having side effects for wearing the crystal all the time. Guess not

Edit : i dont think they are actually djinns. It just like the first time when alladin used the heat magic against kassim and judal. It looked like Ugo
Well if it is Aladdin..could of drawn his hair black..and that is what I meant by Magic Djinns...(not real Djinns) (i can't say heat magic because not sure what kind of magic is being used)

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-11-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:03 AM   #5
Pritha
Chuunin

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwBA&dur=434

U can see the wand in titus is different from the last page picture which is

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/magi/v12/c173/17.html

thats y i think it could be alladin himself and i actually thought that was ugo in the middle (kind of)

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/magi/v12/c173/16.html

maybe wrong

Last edited by Pritha; 02-11-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Pritha lol, I agree with you...my original statement was either Titus or Aladdin....its just I found it odd that it was drawn with light colored hair...no shadows or anything..so that was my only reason for saying it wasn't Aladdin..That looks like Solomon's wisdom..Aladdin could of used that to soak and properly absorb the magoi around him. Thus able to make three (heat assuming) Djinns. He said the magoi is way more than what he normally receives...I am not fighting you on this...I was just hoping Titus would find some use in this battle.

EDIT: Yeah it is Aladdin...Guessing why Aladdins hair was drawn whitish blond could be the light of the Rukh or even Solomons wisdom shining back on him...

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-11-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:44 AM   #7
Pritha
Chuunin

Lol neither am I. Just expressing my opinion. I agree with tht too, I mean the whole war is coz of him.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:06 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Oh snap, an army of Ugos.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Aladdin's unsealed magi powers should be interesting. I wonder how much stronger he is in comparison to the other three magi.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The guy who has yet to be introduced seems to be the strongest. He is the one going around raising dungeons, that is some serious hype.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #11
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The guy who has yet to be introduced seems to be the strongest. He is the one going around raising dungeons, that is some serious hype.
Yeah. Can't wait until they reveal his character. Finally, a series similar to One Piece in regards to plot and character development. I've enjoyed it so far and this battle has been crazy.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #12
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

He's the dude in the rift that Morg met up with ain't he? Although it will be nice when we learn more about him.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Well he has raised the most...(all assuming) Judal also has raised some Dungeons in the Kou empire. He also seems to be the oldest Magi. Wondering what all Mor can do now? Hoping she has properly trained herself (Finalis) also her own house hold vessel. Alibaba will have a serious upgrade in physical strength but also Amon's flames would have more power as well. I also believe the school still has a few aces up their sleeve.