Naruto 620 - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #211
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Okay, now on to something completely different...again. This may have been discussed, but I don't have the strength to read through all the back and forth of everyone vs. KYf. I've just gleamed some of the highlights.

But seeing as how the four Kages were brought back using buffed up Zetsu clones, who thinks this is going to give the four Kages super buffs? As we've seen, Hashirama cells make everyone super powered and unstoppable...except Yamato.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #212
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
But seeing as how the four Kages were brought back using buffed up Zetsu clones, who thinks this is going to give the four Kages super buffs? As we've seen, Hashirama cells make everyone super powered and unstoppable...except Yamato.
Well, we've seen random fodder used as sacrifices for the rest of Kabuto's Edo army and it hasn't affected the golems, I don't see why it would with Zetsu sacrifices.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #213
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Well, we've seen random fodder used as sacrifices for the rest of Kabuto's Edo army and it hasn't affected the golems, I don't see why it would with Zetsu sacrifices.
Have they used Zetsu clones for resurrections other than the kages? I can't remember. I would just imagine the possibility exists because white zetsus are made of Hashirama cells, and they've been buffed up. It took less Senju DNA to Madara "unstoppable".
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #214
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

I mean, we've seen random ninja being used as sacrifices, and the Edo's haven't used anything involving those random ninja. And since the Edo have access to their original KKG, I'm assuming the ritual overrides anything from the sacrifices.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (02-17-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-17-2013)
Old 02-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #215
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. Good point also. I guess we'll see.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #216
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

So... I just realized another plot-hold no jutsu... or at least something that will probably not be expanded upon...

We now know the "history" of white zetsu... what about black zetsu? It is black history month in the U.S. after all...
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #217
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Black zetsu is the result of Madara pouring his will into half of a white zetsu. It was in the Obito flashback.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #218
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Black zetsu is the result of Madara pouring his will into half of a white zetsu. It was in the Obito flashback.
Not saying you're right or wrong, but can you specify which chapter that was? If it happened, I completely forgot it (can you blame me though... it happened at the climax of all the shittiness and plotholes).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #219
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Not saying you're right or wrong, but can you specify which chapter that was? If it happened, I completely forgot it (can you blame me though... it happened at the climax of all the shittiness and plotholes).
Chapter 606. Page 16 on MangaPanda. I'd link but I'm on my phone and it's a pain to do so.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (02-17-2013)
Old 02-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #220
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

: Madara admits he fought his battle with hashirama to gain his abilities...

Madara obviously fought hashirama to take his DNA and gain his abilities.

It is self explanatory!!!

read it again because you seem to not understand how blunt and unambiguous the statement was...


I'm outta here.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-18-2013), kael03 (02-18-2013), Senkradlol (02-18-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (02-18-2013), Tmoore (02-17-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 12:27 AM   #221
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 620

Obito =/= Madara
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:55 AM   #222
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Not saying you're right or wrong, but can you specify which chapter that was? If it happened, I completely forgot it (can you blame me though... it happened at the climax of all the shittiness and plotholes).
Here you go.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #223
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Thanks. And do you know how reliable that translation is? If it is very reliable, Madara basically stated that his will degrades the strength/power of the Zetsu clones. Also... now that I think of it, why did Zetsu consume a lot of deceased shinobi?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #224
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

I trust it well enough without the raw scan, or the ability to translate japanese like Num does. As for what he says, read it again. He called the black zetsu as a degraded version of half of himself, since it's only half him and half zetsu.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #225
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Obito, the most trust worthy source of ninja lore in the Nardoverse.

It's not like the guy has the intellect and mental stability of a toddler. Shit, if that was the case he would be the kind of douchebag that would burn down the world because of some chick.
Yea, because he was so wrong about nagato's having madara's eyes and having yahiko create akatsuki... And it is already cannon that madara fought hashirama to gain his DNA... Because he if wanted hashirama dead... He could of ambushed him with the false security that he is dead... But madara seemed only intersted in becoming the SO6P'ths.... But how could that be...

Oh yea, obito already said... Madara fought that battle to gain hashirama's abilities... not to kill him... Obito only lied about the attack on konaha 16 years earlier, but with konan about to die... what reason is there for obito to lie? You seem to merely be choosing what you want to believe from obito because he uses half lies and half truths to control people... But in this situation... there was no need for that so his lying makes no sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So, sir KYF, when you can't produce a valid counterargument against someone, you use projection and accuse them of being gay? When one couldn't think of a new low...
Speaking of manipulating people... you are so damn easy...

I fuck with you a little about you constant use of "Wang" preference... And you get so defensive and accuse me of the exact thing you do to me almost every post...

WHen you cannot produce a valid argument... Lol, judging by your response. It was not only valid, but sound... I accuse you of something and you just completely shut down and project your ass off...

So you did not post this instead of a valid argument...
Quote:
Welcome to KYF's Reel of Stupidity, where his craving for Minato's cock knows no bounds, today we have "Have something right and then have something else completely wrong!"
Or
Quote:
And the vast majority of us know that, it just some people are such fanboys to their characters they're willing to deny reality in order to keep sucking their idol's cocks.
And this is in like only two pages too... You so easily show some fixation of "wang" and use it in a personal attack as opposed to a valid argument...

Good god you are a Hypocrite... And what is worse is that do not think anything is wrong with it just because people thank your posts, supporting your Hypocrisy... However, that just shows their own lack of credibility to even call you on it, as opposed to blindly supporting something I am sure they would not condone doing themselves...

Quote:
I'll just say that if I was gay I'd say it and be done with it, since my or anyone's sexuality is completely irrelevant to what's being said and this ain't the Bible Belt where homosexuality is viewed as the Devil incarnate, this is the fucking Internet, only idiots and prepubescent kids would think callings others of gay actually does something other than making themselves the target of mockery.
ANd again you so easily contradict yourself...

Last I checked, in the past two pages you referred to me and anyone else who does not believe "hashirama>minato" as Gay... twice... "stroking and sucking of minato's WANG"... Something you claim means nothing and only sets up the poster for mockery... Tnhe why did you do it first???

So you deserved to be mocked by your own admittance... I agree, but I think getting down to the heart of your fixation of "wang" would be more fun...

Quote:
But I'm not homosexual, so your despicable charade to try to downplay my logical arguments is just that, despicable. And, really, how would my pulled-from-thine-arse, made-on-the-spot homosexuality be in any way relevant to the fact you are unwilling to accept the flaws of your favorite characters? I mean, we all have favorite characters but at least I (and many others) acknowledge they aren't invincible against everyone and anyone, so when I (and others) point out your blind bias towards said characters, you just explode into accusations of homosexuality? That tells a LOT more about you than about me or anyone else.
LAMO, you are being so damn defensive... What about being "GAY" would cause you to defend yourself to such a degree??? A simple "I am not gay, just mocking your fanning" would suffice... But there seems to be something more to it...
You claim I have reason to question your "preference" and am only trying to project due to my lack of a valid argument...

But, last I checked, you made the topic about "wang" not me and I was just questioning your use of such a thing, as opposed to a valid argument you yourself did not post instead, not me.

In case you missed it... You posted these two yourself... in just two pages too...
Quote:
Welcome to KYF's Reel of Stupidity, where his craving for Minato's cock knows no bounds, today we have "Have something right and then have something else completely wrong!"
and
Quote:
And the vast majority of us know that, it just some people are such fanboys to their characters they're willing to deny reality in order to keep sucking their idol's cocks.

Basically, you are blaming me for the use of Projection "posting a personal attack as opposed to a valid argument", and being suspicious for calling you on your use of "Wang" preference that you brought up of your own accord, as a form of projection as opposed to posting a valid argument against Minato>hashirama....
So you are just projecting and blaming me for exactly what you did (as I proved with the quoted statements from you that you used as opposed to a valid argument)

Quote:
Want to shame others by calling them fags? Pick up a placard, write "God Hates Faggots" and get the fuck out of this forum.
LMAO, you are still going on about it... ANd where did you get that I was trying to "shame you" for your sexual preference? I never said it was wrong, only that you were acting like you did not like it from your constant hostility that could stem from the self loathing, from you inability to cope with your true "preference"...
i missed where I was trying to shame you in any way, only questioning your sexuality due to your own use of constant "wang" preference... Not for no reason at all other then to shame you as you keep implying...

If you do not want to have your sexuality questioned, then do not constantly talk about the stroking and sucking of "wang"... Geez!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-18-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers killerrabbit9 Naruto Manga 225 06-16-2010 02:54 PM
The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. coondawger2001 Fan Creations 153 03-22-2010 07:47 PM
The Chronicles of Konoha Story mikhael4440 Fan Creations 5 08-04-2008 12:20 PM
Return of Uzumaki shadowclonexpert Fan Creations 4 02-01-2007 10:14 PM
my awesome naruto fanfic so far!!!! shurikenmaster Fan Creations 2 04-15-2006 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.