Naruto 620 - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #271
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 620

Honestly, if I had to rank them, I'd go: Minato, Hiruzen, Hashirama, Tobirama, Tsunade

Minato and Hiruzen get their rankings with me because they were never defeated in battle, but willingly made the conscious decision to end their lives due to unusual circumstances.

Hiruzen wanted to ensure Hashirama and Tobirama weren't used against Konoha and prevent that from ever happening again. Despite later being mortally wounded, it was noted that he wasn't even bothering to dodge because he was going to die anyways. And while the Senju brothers weren't at full power, his diminished strength from his old age was noted repeatedly throughout the fight. Ultimately, I put him below Minato due to his inability to seal away Orochimaru after getting stabbed with a sword and two of his students both noting Minato was better.

Defeating Kurama and Tobi almost effortlessly while protecting one's village, dying wife, and infant son is utterly absurd, but he pulled that shit off. And whereas Hiruzen couldn't muster enough strength to drag Orochimaru's entire soul while impaled with a sword, Minato somehow manages to drag Kurama's chakra into Naruto with impaled by a giant nail. He even expanded FTG's power into creating a T/S barrier that permits him to transport something as big and powerful as an entire Tailed Beast Bomb to another location of his choosing. Potentially, he could transport opponents into outer space or the depths of the ocean and that's just not fair at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering Minato is yet again analyzing the ground AND Kakashi confirmed is assertion, either Kakashi is a sensor even before getting the Sharingan (we know he's not) or they're both NOT sensors.
Not quite.

Those are thoughts bubbles (which are identical to those at the top of the page), not speech. It does come off pretty strange since the thought bubbles are around Minato's arm so I understand your confusion. It's why I wondered if it was a bad translation.

The bottom three panels are all a continuation of one person's thoughts, the Rock ninja who's freaking out because it looks like "The Yellow Flash", but because Minato seemed to be alone from that angle, he thought he was fine. Also, it would hardly make sense to indicate that the person's alone then note there's 20 enemies but it might be shadow clones.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 02-19-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #272
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

So, KYF believes Hashirama's healing, which is on a level beyond Tsunade's (which can keep her alive while being impaled by several Susano'o blades and keep her from being shredded by light speed traveling), is still not enough?

Tell us, oh wise Naruto truthspeaker, how exactly would Minato land such a stab when Hashirama's power has been noted to cause mapmakers to remake their maps?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Exactly,hence "Flying Thunder God"

Flying=thrown dagger
Thunder= appearing as sudden as thunder/lightning(yellow flash)
God=Minato (self boasting)
Minato appears as sudden as thunder when the kunai is thrown.
Actually, the "thunder" part is because the kunai act as a form of lightning rod to Minato's "lightning", since lightning rods are designed to attract lightning to a specific spot.

Last edited by kael03; 02-19-2013 at 03:49 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-19-2013), Numinous (02-19-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #273
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Are you saying Hashi doesn't need the flee on sight fear...as when people see him they just run instead of trying to fight him?

Any Kage they would run from.... Hashi wasn't known as someone to fear..he was a peaceful genuine type of guy....Yes he is no pushover but look how he was revered even amongst Oro and company. Minato was known as the guy not to fuck with. Fucking flee on sight type of fear...He would and could take out an entire platoon before anyone could think....duh Hashi could destroy anything before him..but he was not KNOWN to be that guy....He was called God of Shinobi for a reason..his parent like personality and his god like attributes as well. Once you see the yellow and the wood...they both would be something to fear...

Ask Me Anything...it is a cheesy way of showing off the new generation surpassing the old one but I kinda like it....Kishi will show us why Naruto is the best Kage of all time....The Four Kages will be used and the Current Kages will be back in time to witness it and hopefully join in. Sasuke will fight on the Alliance side but not to redeem himself. I am really intrigued how Kishi will deal with Sasuke after the war given if he lives....
The reason Hashirama didn't have the flee on sight notice is becaus. Of several reasons.

1. His career was majority before creating the 1st ninja village.
2.He did not fight in any NINJA WARS. Wars for the Daimo, maybe but not between ninjas.
3.Hashi was NO out right threat to anyone unless hired by an opposing benefactor of said individual (s).

Minato on the other hand was born,raised and fought during wars he earned that moniker due to it.

There you go it has nothing to do with power level or badassness.

I am sure in both Uchoha and Senju clans they knew who was out of certain ninjas leagues.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #274
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

My reaction to this inanity at this point.

It's too much bullshit to even bother replying and, even worse, it's parroted ad nauseam like it made sense to begin with. We all get it, KYF, there's nothing on that small brain of yours that'll make you realize the flaws on your beloved characters and a possible match of Minato vs Madara would probably fry your brains if it couldn't be a tie.

But really, have you been sleeping in the last 100 or so chapters, where hype AND feats have been raining on Hashirama like crazy? Face it, Kishimoto is done with Minato, he got to be a wooden character who's only defining features are being nice and badass like a metric ton of other characters in every shounen ever, he got to be the main character's crutch for who-knows-how-many chapters and he got to make one of the dumbest decisions as a characters and a parent conceivable in this manga. Ever since Madara got to dance his moves on the war, Kishimoto just threw Minato on the trash bin and started to make Hashirama the goalpost of the past. Even worse, the manga is about to end, it's not likely that Kishimoto will pull an arc out of his ass just to write Minato as a goalpost. And even if Minato fights the Juubi, he won't do it without all the other Hokage, so it's rather moot. Hashirama>Minato both because the writer shifted the power that way and, well, it's obvious for those who aren't bullshitting their preferences.

And, again I say, the manga is ending. Why even bother to defend characters with such ardent passion if it's going to end anyway? Haven't you yet realized the absolute futility of making personal attacks on those who are simply calling the bulls by the horns based on drawings of a series on its way out of circulation? Well, I just hope that calling others of gay and other nonsensically vitriolic things makes up for the fact you're the punchline of 2! forums (and don't get me that "they don't know me" crap, I'm not as stupid as you and I can easily quote someone laughing at your expense) and the fact that you'll have nothing to fart your brains on after literally a couple of years.

Have fun with that, I only wished you could honestly apologize for the personal attacks without any other vitriolic bullshit attached (I mean, didn't your parents even bother to teach you some basic manners?), have that goddamn discussion about biodiversity I've been asking you for months and grow a pair and say who wins in Minato vs Cúchulainn. I'll only bother if you respond to this paragraph without any bullshit.

Edit: EoJ, the fuck? Are you reading the same page I am? I'm reading page 18, not page 17. So your rebutal makes no sense to what I said.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 02-19-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #275
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly unless the opponent has a true weapon of power or jutsu's that do lots and lots of damage on a huge level quickly, he ain't in Harashirma's league as per the manga. We could want what we want, and in my heart of hears I'd love to say Sasuke's on Hara's level, you'll see he OR Minato, OR anyone in the room ain't near his level besides possibly Tobirama.

Lookit, Uchiha's with they're abilities are the 'gems' or 'stones' of Kishi within the manga, and for them to have the greatness due to them, they're opponent must be equally, or in this situation, BETTER because he defeated one of the 'gems'. Senju shinobi hasn't been spoken of generally except on a fairytale storybook level, or the look at Tsunade opinion of what a Senju is. I'll state it this way, women are shit in this manga, don't assume cause she's Senju she is whats considered an example. The broad is equal to a stonger than averge dude, but not in the uber zip code in this manga.

Notice that Madara said that those 2 fighting at full strength would change the entire shinobi landscape, and Minato has that kind of fire power/destructive force.... where at (the stolen Kyuubi chakra unleashed all at one time won't do that)?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-19-2013 at 04:55 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2013), kael03 (02-19-2013), Reesaroni (02-19-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #276
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Is there a particular reason you decided to just copy/paste the post Gama quoted and responded to use as a response to his response to said post?
What? I didn't copy paste anything I just answered a quote I wanted to answer. Is that alright with you?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #277
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
What? I didn't copy paste anything I just answered a quote I wanted to answer. Is that alright with you?
Orly? Let's review.

Post 243, the one you quoted Gama responding to:

Quote:
I agree that that tag ain't permanent and obviously no top tier kage level shinobi is going to flee on sight, second they see Minato. However you saying that 'pathetic country...' is wrong. Kumo is anything but pathetic and they had the same orders as the Rock village. To think that a teammate of Ay and Kb knowing full well he had the A and B combo next to him, STILL advised them to run, when he realised it was Minato.

I think that alone disproves your claim about the country being pathetic. Minato is obviously not a powerhouse but his speed alone renders almost all counters useless. I think that's why the order was given about him. Of course I can name a few shinobi's that would beat him but ALL of them will struggle to even catch him with their fastest attack.
Now for post 265, the one I responded to:

Quote:
I agree that that tag ain't permanent and obviously no top tier kage level shinobi is going to flew in sight, second they see Minato. However you saying that 'pathetic country...' is wrong. Kumo is anything but pathetic and they had the same orders as the Rock village. To think that a teammate of Ay and Kb knowing full well he had the A and B combo next to him, STILL advised them to run, when he rralised it was Minato.

I think that alone disproves your claim about thr country being pathetic. Minato is obviously not a powerhouse but his speed alone renders almost all counters obsolete. I think that's why the order was given about him. Of course I can name a few shinobi's that would beat him but ALL of them will struggle to even catch him with their fastest jutsu.
They have the links to the original posts, so you know I'm not just copying one twice. They're the same thing with a few spelling mistakes in the second one to make it seem different.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #278
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

I didn't get to read most of the posts here but has anyone given consideration to the Orochimaru dillema.

He has a zetsu body that was able to record and share information so he knows whatever the zetsu know and possibly has all the genetic information from the other shinobi on the battlefield

2 the zetsu clones were inside sasuke so not only does Oro have a Senju body but he has Uchiha cells as well making him have the components for RS

3 Oro has the Sage powers perfected by Kabuto .. even tho he had a form of sage mode before he now has a body powerful enough to handle the sage power

4 with all this why the fuck is he following Sasuke , Sasuke has EMS.. IMO Oro is waiting till he is strengthened to be able to overtake Sasuke's body cause right now he would get pawned
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #279
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I didn't get to read most of the posts here but has anyone given consideration to the Orochimaru dillema.

He has a zetsu body that was able to record and share information so he knows whatever the zetsu know and possibly has all the genetic information from the other shinobi on the battlefield
Since when is Zetsu capable of copying genetics? None of the Zetsu copies have displayed the ability to use any KKG of any person they cloned.

Quote:
2 the zetsu clones were inside sasuke so not only does Oro have a Senju body but he has Uchiha cells as well making him have the components for RS
So far as we know, this is false. Zetsu can copy chakra, he can't absorb cells.

Quote:
3 Oro has the Sage powers perfected by Kabuto .. even tho he had a form of sage mode before he now has a body powerful enough to handle the sage power
You do realize that Oro never had Sage powers to begin with, right? Kabuto said he didn't have the body for it, so he never developed it for battle purposes. He only created a way for another person to use Senjutsu chakra with the cursed seals.

Quote:
4 with all this why the fuck is he following Sasuke , Sasuke has EMS.. IMO Oro is waiting till he is strengthened to be able to overtake Sasuke's body cause right now he would get pawned
Maybe he doesn't give a shit about taking over Sasuke anymore? He tried once when Sasuke didn't even have MS and failed. What makes you think he will now that Sasuke is just a Senju spit away from the Rinnegan?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #280
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Ask Me Anything...it is a cheesy way of showing off the new generation surpassing the old one but I kinda like it....
I personally don't like it one bit. It's just that Kishi has written himself into that situation and lacks good options.

As things stand the ninja alliance is getting their asses beat by Fagdara and Tobito, and the Juubi isn't even fully developed yet. Unless backup arrives they're screwed. Unfortunately the only back up left is sasuke and company, and if they arrive then Edo Kages will likely come too. Now that Madara has Hashi's DNA and is an immortal Edo, he should logically be more powerful to Hashi, thus someone else will have to transcend Hashi in order to bear Madara. It's the only option.

There's only one redeemable move Kishi could do IMO. That is have Sasuke arrive at the battlefield but order Oro and the Kages NOT to participate. Sasuke should say something to the Kages along the lines of "I won't say whether or not you're past actions were right are wrong, but they have formed the mold that our reality has been poured into. Regardless of that, it is the living who now seek to define what is right. Dead men like yourselves have no right to participate in this war....you've had your chances."

Edit: Oh yeah the Edo's can still be allowed to talk-no-jutsu Jesus Naruto. How else is he gonna get his power ups, lol.

Quote:
I am really intrigued how Kishi will deal with Sasuke after the war given if he lives....
redemption...believe it.

Gay marriage law will also be passed in konoha. Naruto and the sauce will be the 2nd couple to be married.

Kakashi and Gai are obviously 1st.

no chapter this week?

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-19-2013 at 08:06 PM.
ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #281
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Maybe the reason Minato was brought back was for us to finally see "THAT" jutsu.... duh-duh-duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/620/10

I don't see anything else but naruto finally combining his and kyuubi chakra to be used in tandem as that jutsu minato wanted him to perfect. And we already seen this done without minato coming back to help. But i agree with Numi, he was brought back to confirm the kyuubi incident.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 02-19-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #282
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
no chapter this week?
It's still only Tuesday. Generally the new chapters are posted early Wednesday.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-19-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Senkradlol (02-19-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #283
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
There's only one redeemable move Kishi could do IMO. That is have Sasuke arrive at the battlefield but order Oro and the Kages NOT to participate. Sasuke should say something to the Kages along the lines of "I won't say whether or not you're past actions were right are wrong, but they have formed the mold that our reality has been poured into. Regardless of that, it is the living who now seek to define what is right. Dead men like yourselves have no right to participate in this war....you've had your chances."
What I can see happening is Hashirama using his mokuton only so far as to prevent Madara from using mokuton against Sasuke. If Sasuke decides to walk the path of redemption, I can't see proto-Ninja Jesus doing anything but supporting him as best he can without invalidating what "must be done". I can completely see Hashirama forcing Madara to match Sasuke with nothing more than his power as an Uchiha in some symbolic horseshit.

I just don't want to see an ALL FOUR KAGE + SASUKE + ORO + NARUTO + KB + KAKASHI + ARMY OF FODDER all out attack. That would be fucking stupid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-19-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #284
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I just don't want to see an ALL FOUR KAGE + SASUKE + ORO + NARUTO + KB + KAKASHI + ARMY OF FODDER all out attack. That would be fucking stupid.
Agreed. That's why I hope the 4 kages either don't show up or are forced not to compete. Same with Oro. I doubt he wants in on the fight anyway. Kakashi should have been dead by now. Lol, he's been revitalized by Kyuubi chakra twice already. Dude needs to finally pass out next to Gai or die fighting Obito. Either way he's nearly done. KB is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

I believe Sasuke vs. Madara is coming soon, leaving Naruto to deal with Obito. The fodder army needs to just get lost.

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #285
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/620/10

I don't see anything else but naruto finally combining his and kyuubi chakra to be used in tandem as that jutsu minato wanted him to perfect. And we already seen this done without minato coming back to help. But i agree with Numi, he was brought back to confirm the kyuubi incident.
Why bring Minato back just to confirm an incident that Hiruzen witnessed as well. Also, why... when we've been shown the flashbacks through Kushina. Hashirama was brought back to (finally) provide the flashbacks to the Hashi-Madara battle at VotE. Hashi will probably crumble away once he sees the "will of fire" has been passed on to Naruto. Tobirama is probably (and hopefully) going to tie up the loose end of what happened with the Uzumakis. Hiruzen confirmed what Tobi and Itachi told Sasuke, so unless he's going to be around to battle Orochimaru, he's about to get wasted. And finally that brings Minato. Minato was brought back to show Naruto how to do "that" jutsu.

Kishi lauded Minato at the beginning of the manga to point of having fanboys and their nemesis argue over who's better between Minato and Hashi. The only remaining kage that faced Madara realized to put a flee on sight notice for Minato. And why also have Jiraya, the protagonist's mentor and father figure, talk so much about "that" jutsu. I seriously doubt it was adding elemental chakra to the rasengan, because Jiraya was a f'n sannin. Kakashi is child's play compared to Jiraya. I'm convinced we haven't seen "that" jutsu, and that is the sole reason for Kishi bringing Minato back.

Everyone has stated, who's going to teach Naruto the FTG? Well, it looks like it is going to the creator of that jutsu, and Naruto will probably expand on that one as well (which will probably be one of the biggest ass pulls in this manga, considering how many ass pulls have already occurred).

As shitty as they may be, Kishi is starting to tie up the loose ends. We're about the see the Hashi-Madara fight at VotE. Hiruzen confirmed what actually happened on the Uchiha massacre night. Naruto has (I'm assuming) perfectly synced with Kurama and passing out chakra like ecstasy at a rave. Imho, there are only two more loose ends left... what happened to the Uzumaki village and "that" jutsu.

Then again, maybe I'm giving Kishi too much credit and putting too much hope and aspiration for this series' climax.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 02-19-2013 at 09:09 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2013)