Naruto 620 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-14-2013, 12:59 AM   #91
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

No other Kage is holding a candle to hashirama or tobirama these were the last 2 full blooded Senju here, damn near the closest you can get to the original lineage of the rikkudo sennin.

We have never even seen too much of tobirama in action but the feats he is capable of are astounding it is only left to imagination what type of area his water release can consume..I would say we can compare it to the most skilled water ninjutsu we have seen in the manga that of zabuza or kisame so just imagine that amplified to senju chakra levels it would be fucking insane if hashirama created the forests i would assume tobirama created the lakes lol..

Then, throw t/s ninjutsu and genjutsu on top of that with chakra sensing abilities and the sword of the thunder god+ edo tensei.. Somebody is getting fucked up!! Minato could have possibly surpassed tobirama but that IF will always be present because he did not. Ill say he is more powerful than the third because he surpassed the old fart before he even died which is sad.. But hes not holding a candle to either senju he had trouble defeating a uchiha brat with a basic sg and hashirama cells boosting his strength.. 1 v 1 ad gainst tobirama he would pose a challenge but get fucking stomped in the end.. Yes he was talented at creating seals and found a loophole into t/s ninjutsu probably through the 2nds teachings but, without his precursors he wouldnt have even been half of the shinobi he was anyways.. IMO
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 02:02 AM   #92
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Stop with the damn sword. That was anime only and is not considered canon.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), Senkradlol (02-14-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (02-14-2013), Tmoore (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 05:43 AM   #93
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I think if used effectively, FTG can own Hashirama and Madara because no matter how strong you are if you can't hit your opponent you are useless hence I think Minato can smash Hashirama
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:00 AM   #94
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

FTG would accomplish nothing in a fight against those two unless some serious PIS is involved.

They are too durable to be hurt by Minato's pathetic arsenal, and they can deal with his teleporting grid with large scale attacks. Minato's durability is shit, so any mildly powerful tech would BBQ his ass, and outside of teleporting around he won't be getting the drop on these guys with his own speed.

He's nothing compared to these two.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), OiB (02-15-2013), Vengeance (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 06:46 AM   #95
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

@ myth:

Quote:
minato is a favorite yes why? he has no special bloodline limit
Nor do Tobirama and Hiruzen.

Quote:
no special bijju
Again, Tobirama and Hiruzen.

Quote:
he made the raikge look like a kid
... and Tobirama survived an assault by two pseudo-jinchuuriki with artifacts from the RS himself, while Hiruzen was a geriatric and made Orochimaru run for his money.

Quote:
pretty much won the 3rd war
.... no? He was a deciding factor for Konoha to emerge victorious against Iwagakaure, but you're forgetting Kumogakure and Sunagakure were also in that war and it's unknown how things went down with the other conflicts.

Quote:
became hokage
They're all Hokage, unless you missed the memo.

Quote:
stood face to face with kyuubi and beat it without using some special wood jutsu but by simply using one of his own invented techniques.
Hummm, along with not him inventing jack shit since he used a Uzumaki seal, he did not beat Kurama, he simply sealed it. If anyone was beaten in that battle, it was Minato with his torso skewered like a kebab.

So, in all truth, you're using your own personal bias to put Minato in a place way higher than what he deserves. I won't blame you completely, though, because Kishimoto hyped the shit out of Minato just to make Naruto look cool.

Just a final note and adding to Dagoro's point: Tobirama has a yet unknown (but I'm inclined to believe it's a Portal-esque jutsu based on what he was about to do in this chapter) T/S jutsu, so what the fuck would Minato do with FTG? Waste time dancing around the battlefield with Tobirama? Also Tobirama knows Edo Tensei and is a master of Suiton. Big whoop the Rasengan is against that.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Tmoore (02-14-2013), Vengeance (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #96
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well, Tobirama confirmed it, they were not at full power when Oro revived them before...

And I do not think that was Perfect susanoo madara was using against Hashirama... It had no legs... It looked more like the basic MS complete susanoo... A perfect susanoo should tower above the kyuubi and all the wood element attacks... this one doesn't.

And I am still not convinced that Hashirama>minato... we all know that this is not DBZ and power level's are not how you base a winner in this manga... He is still too fast for hashirama to possibly hit with any attack, much less defend against any of his attacks...
Hey, finally we're gonna see what really happened at VOTE. Will you still stay with your theory that Mito helped Hashirama during this fight? What we see now is 2vs1 (Madara+Kyuubi vs Hashirama). Too bad 2-3 more chapters will shit your theory again. (Well Kishi always shit on your theory anyways)

The reason you're not still convinced that Hashirama>Minato is bec. you don't want to accept that after this VOTE match, this will prove that Senju>Uchiha.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gizmox For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), Gamabunta (02-14-2013), Human Rasengan (02-19-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), Tmoore (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #97
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
Hey, finally we're gonna see what really happened at VOTE. Will you still stay with your theory that Mito helped Hashirama during this fight? What we see now is 2vs1 (Madara+Kyuubi vs Hashirama). Too bad 2-3 more chapters will shit your theory again. (Well Kishi always shit on your theory anyways)

The reason you're not still convinced that Hashirama>Minato is bec. you don't want to accept that after this VOTE match, this will prove that Senju>Uchiha.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (02-14-2013), apacolypz (02-14-2013), ask me anything (02-14-2013), gizmox (02-14-2013), Human Rasengan (02-19-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), OiB (02-15-2013), Tmoore (02-14-2013), Vengeance (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #98
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Oh my fucking Cthlhu, I didn't even remember that tidbit of absolute delusion about Mito being in the battlefield! Seems we have a new game to play, after the huge success of "Where's Sakura?!", now we have "Where's Mito?!"!

Oh and, of course, that "death match isn't about people trying to kill each other" brainfart. Yes, Madara was SOOOO holding back that he had to pull Penultimate Susanoo and the Kyuubi's Bijuudama and he still couldn't get pass Hashirama's Wood. Oh, I can already hear the popcorn.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), Tmoore (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 11:02 AM   #99
gizmox
Genin

I'll wait his response if he's gonna stick with his theory. The f*ck Mito helped Hashirama? A lady suddenly emerge in a dark forest and casting jutsus? LMAO

This KYF dude always degrade Hashirama/Senjus over Madara/Uchihas. He really love Uchihas LOL

EDIT: I'm hoping that after all that is said and done, Hashirama knew that Madara is alive and intentionally let him live.

Last edited by gizmox; 02-14-2013 at 11:05 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gizmox For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), Gamabunta (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), Tmoore (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #100
Numinous

Quote:
I'll wait his response if he's gonna stick with his theory. The f*ck Mito helped Hashirama? A lady suddenly emerge in a dark forest and casting jutsus? LMAO
Oh, trust me, he's sticking with his theory:

Because asking to prove a negative while relying on completely misreading a line is the way to go!

Quote:
This KYF dude always degrade Hashirama/Senjus over Madara/Uchihas. He really love Uchihas LOL
To be honest, I'd be embarrassed of being an Uchihatard after they were canonically labeled as mentally unstable by genetics. You can like any single Uchiha for whatever reason, but anyone liking the whole clan considering the last chapter strikes as someone who watched too many reruns of Moulin Rouge and likes people acting like psychopaths in the name of love.

Quote:
EDIT: I'm hoping that after all that is said and done, Hashirama knew that Madara is alive and intentionally let him live.
That'd be rubbing salt in the wound. Me likey.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), gizmox (02-14-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Vengeance (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #101
gizmox
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh, trust me, he's sticking with his theory:
Then more fun for us, more laughs LOL

Quote:
2). The fight just started yet you say you can prove mito is not there... Where is your proof??? The manga stated what it sated... that Mito assisted hashirama by sealing the kyuubi inside herself during the fight... There is not a tranlation problem, there is a You bias against Uchiha Problem...

Damn, an Uchihatard in that forum, too bad i'm lazy to be part of a new forum and I'm content here.

Quote:
That'd be rubbing salt in the wound. Me likey.
I hope that really happens, Kishi made Hashirama an ignorant fool by cheating Madara's death, that will be a good redemption for Hashirama. (more slap in the face for Uchihatards)

Last edited by gizmox; 02-14-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #102
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

so now that oro has a zestu body does that mean he has all the recorded battles like pain vs jman naruto vs pain and dam there any other battle he was suppose to be dead for i could see this as the reason y he doesn't want to destroy the leaf he has all ready seen it happened or maybe zestu had some other secrets im just not understanding the 360 in oro attitude y is he on sasuke's side now and how does he feel about jmans death after all they were teammates n he would still feel some type of way

does the 1st have the ability to record n show battles or is that a zestu-only ability

Last edited by MR VSU; 02-14-2013 at 12:12 PM.
MR VSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #103
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

hashirama doesnt seem like the type to kill because if he was kakuzu would be gone. if you notice he is very peaceful from my understanding the only reason they fought at vote was due to madara being butthurt on being passed for hokage
Old 02-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #104
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
He really love Uchihas LOL
He's still convinced Sasuke is a Jink without a visible seal or the ability to access the bijuu chakra.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #105
gizmox
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
He's still convinced Sasuke is a Jink without a visible seal or the ability to access the bijuu chakra.
He said Sasuke a Jink? Damn its not a theory anymore, its an imagination already.