Bleach 528 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-27-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Bleach 528

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/528

waste of chapter.....shit we all know...like come on now Kubo! People wanna bitch about Naruto this week..well this is something you can really shit yourself over....

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-27-2013 at 01:11 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-27-2013)

Old 02-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 528

U mad bro?

It's not really that much of a waste of a chapter. It's a decent build up to the promised "Turn Back the Pendulum" sub arc for Isshin that Kubo promised back during the Fake Karakura town Arc. Besides, Isshin, a Captain, got punked by Masaki, a young Quincy girl.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-27-2013), Vengeance (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 01:32 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
U mad bro?

It's not really that much of a waste of a chapter. It's a decent build up to the promised "Turn Back the Pendulum" sub arc for Isshin that Kubo promised back during the Fake Karakura town Arc. Besides, Isshin, a Captain, got punked by Masaki, a young Quincy girl.
nope i am over it..... build up? EDIT: lol how long ago was the Aizen battle?

Ichigo's mother is a Quincy...we all knew that....
We know both his parents...yeah Isshin showing up..already predicted and assumed...this was indeed a waste...it would of been better if he would of gotten right into it. No he actually gives us maybe tops four pages that were really relevant...we all knew the conversation about his origin would be told next chapter...but now we wait another week to hear mostly what we all know..ok so he got punked...big whoop..he could of started the chapter out like that....

Another Edit: What the hell is Isshin's last name? I thought it was Kurosaki? So why was Masaki named Kurosaki Masaki before they even married or what not?

I guess he could of picked up her name..if her family line was greater than his...not sure of the customs.

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-27-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Gamabunta (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 02:05 AM   #4
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Bout time Kubo pulled off some good stuff.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:09 AM   #5
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
nope i am over it.....
Your edit clearly shows that. *sarcasm*

Quote:
build up?
I said "decent", I didn't say "perfect".

Quote:
EDIT: lol how long ago was the Aizen battle?
And we've had the small "mini-arc" between Aizen's defeat and the final arc, just like Kubo stated. He never said when he was going to do the backstory of Isshin, only that he was going to do it.

Quote:
Ichigo's mother is a Quincy...we all knew that....
We didn't "know" it. We suspected/inferred/assumed/theorized/etc. based on evidence given to us. Aizen was cut off before he could say the other half of Ichigo's heritage, and Juhabach implied it. It was never directly stated until tonight.

Quote:
We know both his parents...
Again, Isshin we knew. Masaki was heavily, extremely heavily, implied to be something other than a normal human. Hell, some people were guessing that Rangiku was the shinigami version of Masaki due to how much they look alike.

Quote:
yeah Isshin showing up..already predicted and assumed...
Really? Prove it.

Quote:
this was indeed a waste...it would of been better if he would of gotten right into it.
Right, because clearly Ichigo was willing to confront his family about losing his zanpakuto.

Quote:
No he actually gives us maybe tops four pages that were really relevant...
Ichigo didn't want to deal with people that knew about his other life and how fucked he is on that front, so he went to someone that he considered family to cheer up. We know Ichigo's strength lies in his resolve.

Quote:
we all knew the conversation about his origin would be told next chapter
Unless you have some sort of feed of Kubo's work space showing the script, we didn't know his origin would be told the next chapter.

Quote:
...but now we wait another week to hear mostly what we all know..
So you know what division Isshin captained? Or how he gave up his powers? Please, share with the class.

Quote:
ok so he got punked...big whoop..he could of started the chapter out like that....
Yet he didn't. Deal with it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
KingZER0 (02-27-2013), Vengeance (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 02:27 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Your edit clearly shows that. *sarcasm*

I said "decent", I didn't say "perfect".

And we've had the small "mini-arc" between Aizen's defeat and the final arc, just like Kubo stated. He never said when he was going to do the backstory of Isshin, only that he was going to do it.

duh he would have to do it.....

We didn't "know" it. We suspected/inferred/assumed/theorized/etc. based on evidence given to us. Aizen was cut off before he could say the other half of Ichigo's heritage, and Juhabach implied it. It was never directly stated until tonight.

yeah dude it doesn't take a monkey in cage to figure this out...what the hell else would she be?

Again, Isshin we knew. Masaki was heavily, extremely heavily, implied to be something other than a normal human. Hell, some people were guessing that Rangiku was the shinigami version of Masaki due to how much they look alike.

not me...and the point of this? is she not Ichigo's mother lol

Really? Prove it.

Re: Bleach 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde
So does that mean that we are finally going to get that Father-Son heart-to-heart talk we've all been waiting for?
YEP

and maybe some grandpa talks too...with smores and campfire....I mean from what homie said to Ichigo what other roots did he need to know about? It was obvious that he was about to have this chat....

Right, because clearly Ichigo was willing to confront his family about losing his zanpakuto.

Ichigo is acting quite Uchiha-ish...and The only one who doesn't know about Ichigo is Yuza or whatever his sisters name is....why pout about it? Get on the ball and do what you need to do! You are not going to get your zanpakuto fixed acting like some lost child.

Ichigo didn't want to deal with people that knew about his other life and how fucked he is on that front, so he went to someone that he considered family to cheer up. We know Ichigo's strength lies in his resolve.

same answer as above....once he hears about his parents....he will either go back himself,be summoned back, unlock new powers himself..ect who knows how Kubo will do it...

Unless you have some sort of feed of Kubo's work space showing the script, we didn't know his origin would be told the next chapter.

um yeah I did and no I don't need Kubo's script I can read between the lines...

So you know what division Isshin captained? Or how he gave up his powers? Please, share with the class.

Well obviously he knows about getsugatensho (spl) and its final form..he went through something similar to Ichigo when he was in the world with the Cleaner. Whatever reason that made him seek his ultimate powers led to him losing them. IMO....after so many years... he finally gained them back... And no I don't know what squad Isshin belonged to..when I said we knew mostly everything about Ichigo's parents.. I was not talking about squad or family history...i just mean Shinigami and Quincy....

Yet he didn't. Deal with it.
I already dealt with it.. as others have said in the past you love to type till you're blue in the face...trying to force your own opinion on others....
Old 02-27-2013, 02:33 AM   #7
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Chapter has to happen though everyone already knew. Worth skipping.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 04:32 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So Ichigo took his mothers maiden name. Means Isshins sir name is Shiba lmao.

edit: why the hate this is a decent setup chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-27-2013 at 04:35 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-27-2013), Emissary of Justice (02-28-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 04:47 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

Shiba....duh! Well makes sense eps since she said something about her Uncle being upset...
Old 02-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #10
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

kael for once i agree 100% with you, i have noticed a pattern and apocalypz and neokakkarot are true haters of bleach, they only want to bash, maybe they are mad that bleach does not suck as much as their favorite manga lol.

This should be interesting build up for the hell-storm that is to come when the battle with the quincy takes place.

And on another note now that we know that ichigos mom last name was kurosaki we know shes not directly related(sister) to the Uryuu or Ryuken, unless Ryuken also took his wifes last name lol i doubt that.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:32 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
kael for once i agree 100% with you, i have noticed a pattern and apocalypz and neokakkarot are true haters of bleach, they only want to bash, maybe they are mad that bleach does not suck as much as their favorite manga lol.

This should be interesting build up for the hell-storm that is to come when the battle with the quincy takes place.

And on another note now that we know that ichigos mom last name was kurosaki we know shes not directly related(sister) to the Uryuu or Ryuken, unless Ryuken also took his wifes last name lol i doubt that.
haterz of bleach? I guess you're assuming Naruto is my favorite manga..actually it is not....Magi, One Piece, D Gray Man, Berserk, Naruto and Claymore are my top favs....

I used to enjoy Bleach when it was consistent and made sense.....

My issue with this chapter I have already stated...
Not to defend someone else but Neo hasn't even said anything ....

Dude for someone who has made fourteen posts...you have not noticed anything....

There are characters I still enjoy and love to see...and there are things I am still awaiting to transpire...but you can defend bleach all you like..If you enjoyed the war arc and what has happened since...then lol that is on you...If you think it all was superb writing..that is your choice....I chew out Naruto, Bleach and even the few times Oda has given us a bad One Piece chapter. You make it out like I target this manga on a weekly basis...

Though to you I am a true hater...lol sure dude get a grip....and STFU....

as I said earlier as people said of Naruto this week....this chapter could of been summed up in like three pages...
NeoKakarott023 (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #12
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=kael03;2135757]

im guessing the 10th division because that's the only squad that didnt have a captain during the visor turn back the pendulum but thats only a guess
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Naruto chapter was about retconing already established characters backstories while butchering their personas in order to force them into resembling the main cast.

Bleach was a setup chapter which confirmed things already heavily implied while starting the long anticipated dialog setup to explain Ichigo's lineage.

Really isn't rocket science on which out of the two was a wasted chapter.

PS: It sure as hell wasn't Bleach this week.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #14
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I actually think this idea has a lot of potential. Hopefully Kubo will capitalize on it. Not getting my hopes up though.

Quote:
What was disappointing for me is how the last few pages of the chapter happened. I would have been fine with it ending with Isshin telling Ichigo his mom was a quincy had we seen what entity it was that almost practically killed him, causing him to be saved by Masaki. But without that showing, the end of this chapter was a letdown IMO.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #15
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

@apacolypz there's an easy answer for why Isshin would take Masaki's name. She was alive and had an established family in the world of the living and Isshin didn't. If he is as suspected a member of the Shiba Clan his family exists exclusively in the SS.