One piece 701 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #16
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 701

Definately an interesting way to kick off !

The whole puppet theme is still going, you think that the toys might have something to do with Don's powers ?

The new guy being the admirial would be pretty sweet, he has a sword and then it would give Zoro a chance to fight an opponent to make him stronger to fight Hawk Eyes (( Not saying the fight is going to happen now but, setting up for the future ))

The mini arc at the start. Think its a factory owned by Kaidou perhaps ? Also Caribou will use the weapons there and suck them in for his new attacks. A way to power him up for New World I guess.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 04:52 AM   #17
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have an idea about what Fuji - tora could mean? In terms of Ao-Kiji, Aka-Inu, etc. Some people online are speculating Purple Tiger/Tigress?

Last edited by op101; 03-07-2013 at 04:54 AM.
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:17 AM   #18
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
Anyone have an idea about what Fuji - tora could mean? In terms of Ao-Kiji, Aka-Inu, etc. Some people online are speculating Purple Tiger/Tigress?
Yeah there has been a lot of online bicker about Fujitora being a royal female or a female of the highest standards (fuji being a girl name and purple being of royalty )..assuming it is meant that she serves as the only female admiral. If this is to be true..then who the hell is in front of Luffy?
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:51 AM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Purple is associated with gravity in Japan, or so I hear. This guy could be Fujitora, but I do like the idea of a female Admiral though, even though I can't think of any women in the Marines that would qualify.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #20
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Purple is associated with gravity in Japan, or so I hear. This guy could be Fujitora, but I do like the idea of a female Admiral though, even though I can't think of any women in the Marines that would qualify.
You could be correct, personally I don't know. Out of the majority I searched online..all say the same thing. Anyway I really want to see a female lead within the Admirals.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #21
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, there ARE two admiral spots after all, right? So maybe Fuji-Tora = Gravity Tiger? :P And the other unknown admiral is a female.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #22
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Who is that old Grandma Lady that is always at the meetings of the top brass, even back to the days of Sengoku, I believe she has some kind of mental powers, and shes aware of a lot.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #23
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

She's Vice Admiral Tsuru who has been serving in the Marines since before the Great Pirate Age. She is considered a great tactician like Sengoku.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-08-2013)
Old 03-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #24
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

I actually thought he had a DF ability to control gravity. Can somebody explain what he did there?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #25
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Your guess is as good as ours. All we know is that samurai guy simply pulled out his sword a bit and then a giant hole happened and what seems to appear as him controlling gravity. If I had to take a guess I'd say it wasn't a DF ability but simply the guy using "pressure" via his samurai spirit or something to that effect. Kinda like in that fight between Kenshin and Shishio when Kenshin used his ultimate hiten mitsurugi attack and created that vacuum space between the both of them.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 03-08-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Pritha (03-07-2013)
Old 03-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #26
ChubbZilla
Academy Student

ChubbZilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else think that they kinda looked like the Gorosei when they dressed up?
ChubbZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #27
Abuha
Academy Student

Abuha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hard to say who that guy at the end was, but if he turns out to be the admiral ''Which If we were to go with what some users have about the admirals name being that of a woman would be unlikely'' would be a nice change since he doesn't seem to be a logia. But then again he hasn't really shown much if anything for me to make that assertion, so yea...
Abuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:19 AM   #28
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Can he be one of Roger's crew member? Just a option we can look into. We have seen what rayliegh can do and he is old. Just extrapolating.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #29
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

A blind Admiral. Now that's a negative if it turns out. But then again, a blind swordsman seems awesome. Perceiving thru CoO.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote