Naruto_641 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #76
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
And here is evidence you do NOT read anything I write. I was agreeing with you on the lack of a KKG, as it hasn't been shown that he has one.

And you wonder why we can't take you seriously.
Uuum, I was supporting my argument and your own that the FTG is not KKG, thus the comment about 3 random jounin being able to use it too. Which means it is so very unlikely to be KKG and I was merely supporting the argument with evidence...

LAMO, ANd you wonder why I say you cherry pick using confirmation bias thus You take a supporting argument for both our arguments as something against you for some reason which confirms my statement that you are actually using confirmation BIAS to try and confirm your own negative opinion of me, so much you interpret an innocent supporting argument as something against you... Thanks for proving my point!

Quote:
The same way I inherited my skills with computers from teachers and family.
I wasn't aware a simple reverse summoning, which we've seen frogs do, is a Senju exclusive skill.
Where did I say that captain contextomy fallacy-kal? That is what I though!

Quote:
What doesn't make sense is that he didn't create the Rasengan. Technically the Juubi created the Rasengan, as it is a human form Bijuu bomb.
The Bijuudama is not a rasengan, it is the Juubi's power of two different Kinds in a ball that shots at the enemy from the mouth while Minato uses his one type of chakra into a ball and smashes it into the enemy directly with the hand proving they are tow compeltely different things...
The elemental rasengan is more like a bijuudama with two different types of chakra in them and in a ball...

Lol, how is the Juubi's use of a Bijuudama evidence that Minato did not create the rasengan exactly?

Quote:
He inherited them from his wife, an uzumaki.
You clearly don't understand the difference between a Hidden jutsu, and a KKG.
Except Kakashi never said that. Only that Minato was never able to add his own element into the Rasengan.
1). How is learning=inheriting? You reason is very unsound and invalid.. Try to at least make some sense please...
2). I do know the difference. KKG is bloodline inherited ability that cannot be copied while hidden Jutsu are techniques that are not bloodline inherited, but taught and passed down through the clans from generation to generation.
3). Kakashi actually said that minato tried to add his elemental re-composition SKILLS with his spatial re-composition t create a elemental rasengan, never that minato could actually create any certain element...

Quote:
Except it's not. It's the key for Naruto to use the jutsu in any of its forms, because he is too retarded to make the multi-directional spiral required for the base Rasengan without a clone, but it's not the key for the elemental Rasengan to be formed.
The clone is the key otherwise why would naruto need a clone to use the Jutsu? the clone is the only way to look left and right at the same time to create a rasnegan and re-composed elemental chakra at once to put into a single Jutsu.
Quit cherry picking, it is getting sad! Actually trying to argue that the kage bushin is not the key to using the elemental rasengan.

Quote:
His young death would be a reason, or the fact that it was too complicated for him to pull off on his own, while Naruto had the benefit of thousands of clones to cut the training time down to a matter of days.
I think it was his lack of ability to produce an element for the rasengan at this point.

Quote:
Except you are. You flat out said it in the post I initially responded to.
Good god learn to freaking READ!!! I never thought Minato did not have an element for sure, show me where I stated with certainty that minato did not have an element... I will nto hold my breathe...


Quote:
He's been in the fight for 4 fucking chapters, and stood to the side for part of it. Actually wait to see if he deserves the fanwanking you are giving him.
Please, enlighten us on what all Gai has done with S/T techs aside from summoning his turtle to use as a launching pad?
1). LAMO, it took RS level shinobi just to touch Minato after catching him off guard and while minato is holding back against Obito and trying to protect his son and sasuke coupled with the FACT minato is not using the Kyuubi's power for some reason, it has not increased his physical feats beyond anythng he can do at base so Just more holding back.
So where is the lack of FEAT in that? Tobirama and SM Hashirama clone that shares the same level of ability as the original got blitzed by a lower level of Juubito losing half their body and were not holding back or having to protect anyone... SO yea, explain to me the lack of feat in Minato's action/s?
2). Not the point, GAI has the ability ti use time space Jutsu for summoning so there you have it. minato is just like GAI, just was able to use time space jutsu at a far greater level....

Quote:
I'm ignoring the rest of your Minato-influence fapping, because you clearly can't read the manga without prejudice when it clearly says that Madara/Hashirama > all others.
LMFAO, where does it say that^^^^ I missed that chapter...

Apparently you missed the part where hashirama confirmed that previous level of Juubito was stronger then him, the same level that one shoted him and his brother yet could not even kill a clone of minato's withtout even using the FTG focusing on using his new Jutsu...

And it took a even great level of Juubito, in full RS mode who is far stronger the hashirama is his previous level was. It took that level of shinobi along with minato holding back against Obito, not wanting to hurt his former student and while having to protect his useless son and sasuke coupeld with the FACT Minato still has yet to use the kyuubi's power to enhance his speed/reflexes or power, just performing the same level he could at base...

All that, just for Minato to finally get hit in combat without minato wanting to get hit like he did against the Kyuubi nail. Thus, if it takes such a shinobi just to touch minato arm with a counter attack coupled with the other circumstances that are slowing him down then Minato>hashirama easily!!!

When add in the fact that hashirama proved a Kunai can kill him with his attempted suicide and that all Mianto has to do is touch you and your going to lose becuase he will place a tag then hit the enemy at will so fast they cannot possibly protect themselves or hit minato shows that minato>hashirama.

And the fact that Minato can reverse summon away things with indirect contact proves that he can take away susanoo or madara form inside susanoo to attack him dierctly which makes susanoo compeltley negated couple dwith the fact Minato can easily dodge amaterasu and nullify any genjtsu by blitzing himself to another location away from the Genjutsu user so he can regain control over his chakra and nervous system make shim immune to any Illusion that does not paralyze the mind so he can use the FTG...
Thus minato makes it so all MS jutsu and even SG jutsu are negated which means Minato>EMS madara...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #77
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I am well aware of what kakashi said yet you are completely ignoring the fact that Minato in all his screen time has not even shown a Hint of being able to use an element. Thus is likely that he actually cannot!
You still don't get that absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence. The manga flat out stated that Minato has an elemental affinity (fucking everyone has at least 1 element their chakra naturally aligns with). It's just never been stated what that element is.

Quote:
I never made the statement that Minato CANNOT use an element,
Orly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
: Elemental affinites... NO!!!
Ring a bell?

Quote:
becuase I am well aware of what kakashi said, but I am also well aware that Minato with all his creen time has yet to even show a HINT of being able to use an element thus, could turn out to not actually be able to
Hey, genius, he hasn't been in the fight that long. He only really stepped in to do anything within the past couple of chapters. He hasn't done shit except teleport around and talk. Every time he's tried to do his big move, he's been stopped for one reason or another.

Edit, because I forgot to add this gem for "inherit"

From dictionary.com

Quote:
inherit  
Use Inherit in a sentence
in·her·it [in-her-it] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1. to take or receive (property, a right, a title, etc.) by succession or will, as an heir: to inherit the family business.
2. to receive as if by succession from predecessors: the problems the new government inherited from its predecessors.
3. to receive (a genetic character) by the transmission of hereditary factors.
4. to succeed (a person) as heir.
5. to receive as one's portion; come into possession of: to inherit his brother's old clothes.
Boom, now shut up.

Last edited by kael03; 08-05-2013 at 02:12 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #78
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You still don't get that absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence. The manga flat out stated that Minato has an elemental affinity (fucking everyone has at least 1 element their chakra naturally aligns with). It's just never been stated what that element is.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence is not ABSOLUTE which is why I am not arguing with certainty, but likeliness...
And Neji nor kankuro have elements so such a previous claim has been contradicted...

Quote:
Orly?

: Elemental affinites... NO!!!

Ring a bell?
Uuum, Minato does NOT have Elemental AffinitieS,as in more then one affinity... How Was I saying that Minato did not have an elemental affinity/as in one, for sure, come form me claiming that Minato does not have elemental affinities, as in more then one????

yet another example where you take something so far out of context to try and conform to your ignorant beliefs and again just prove you can only interpret information based on what you ignorantly Believe, not what it actually is...
I mean, how does Minato having AFFINITIE"S" as in more then one elemental affinity (NO!!!) when Only one was implied with some if'y translation... Explain me saying that Minato has NO elemental affinity at all in Any Kind of context based on actual english Obviously explaing in Plural with the "S", not singular...

Quote:
Hey, genius, he hasn't been in the fight that long. He only really stepped in to do anything within the past couple of chapters. He hasn't done shit except teleport around and talk. Every time he's tried to do his big move, he's been stopped for one reason or another.
I am well aware, Kishi has been trolling him hard with the making him stop his jutsu because he has to hold back to protect naruto and sauske, even stop because he starts holding back against Obito because he remembers how he was and a single "who are you" is enough to kill his weak resolve... All while the Kyuubi's power still has yet to increase Kminato's Physical abilities in the least, beyond what he can do at base...
Kishi having tobirama step in and do exactly what mInato was about to do, but mInato for no reason just sops and plays dumb.
Then Even having MInato's Arm not regenerate with INSTANT regeneration lol just shows how Much trolling MInato is getting the past coupled chapters...

Quote:
Edit, because I forgot to add this gem for "inherit"

From dictionary.com
Uuum, How does learning Jutsu from his wife or teacher make him come into possession of them from being passed down? the context of that "inhering" is based on the giving of physical cloths, passed down to a younger bro/sister... Not Knowledge/skill

Not one of those fits this context, thus there is clearly not inherting that Minato did with his wife's and teachers's Knowledge/skill...

Quote:
Boom, now shut up.
Boom, you find evidence from absolutely nothingness only proving your own lack of intelligence...
How does the contact of Inheriting in the context of passing down cloths to a oynger brother which is in the direct family=Minato learning knowledge/skill form his wife and teacher???

There is no context of "inheriting/inherit" that fits my statement to show that Minato inherited knowledge/skill from his wife or teacher!!!
Just let it go already, it is getting sad...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-05-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #79
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

^Reason #479 why you shouldn't take KYF seriously. He loves to move the goal posts when you refute him with something he himself has said.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-05-2013)
Old 08-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #80
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

Wow. Just wow. Apparently KY would have us believe that the uchihas (that he adores to no end) all know how to use an elemental jutsu as little kids (Fireball jutsu) to show they meet the requirements to be taken seriously as adults/ninjas, BUT Minato who was the Fucking Hokage can't even do that much.

I'll say it one more time KY. Minato would have to already know how to use elements if it was his intention to combine it with Rasengan. It would be completely illogical to create the damn jutsu first and then learn elements afterwards. Just like if a little kid had the "intention" of learning how to ride a bike, he would first need to fucking own one.

/finished
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-05-2013)
Old 08-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #81
Clone_Sage
Genin
 
Clone_Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 38
Posts: 52
Thanks: 106
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
Clone_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_641

Minato doesn't know how to use a sword!!
MANGA FACT
Thats why he only uses kunai................smfh
__________________
Clone_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #82
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_641

Is KYF actually saying Minato has no nature affinity? That has got to be one of his worst arguments ever. Why would Minato waste time trying to create a rasengan when he has no nature affinity.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:38 PM   #83
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_641

No it's the fact that Kakashi flat out stated Minato couldn't combine his elemental affinity to the rasengan because of it was too difficult. You'd think a guy who book marks pages for manga fakts and lol proofs would know that. =/
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #84
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Doesn't every ninja have a nature affinity? I thought that was made clear when Kakashi was training Naruto to combine his rasangen with his wind affinity.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #85
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Doesn't every ninja have a nature affinity? I thought that was made clear when Kakashi was training Naruto to combine his rasangen with his wind affinity.
Well Lee doesn't
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-06-2013)
Old 08-06-2013, 01:35 AM   #86
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Well Lee doesn't
He just has a hard time controlling his chakra.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:25 AM   #87
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Well Lee doesn't
Speaking of that, how does Lee walk on water without chakra control?
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (08-06-2013), ninjalostboy95 (08-06-2013)
Old 08-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #88
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,753
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Speaking of that, how does Lee walk on water without chakra control?
Chakra control vs Ninjutsu

Lee is not able to perform ninjutsu..though he can walk on water and open the gates....Lee is unable to perform basic ninjutsu...Ninjutsu you typically learn from the Academy. Lee has found a way to get around that by training his body and learning from his master Guy in the way of opening the known 8 gates. Lee must have some sort of chakra control as he can at will open the gate he chooses. Lee simply can not mold chakra...but that does not mean he cannot use it.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-06-2013)
Old 08-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #89
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Minato is faster than. Tobirama from one point to another, but sheer speed he's easily the faster. Kinda makes one wonder about these 20 Cloud Bounty Hunters, that none were Ginaku, or Kinaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Yeah FTG is not a hax move where you are invincible or invulnerable but it does allow for one to escape and get ahead of certain threats....though Tobirama was shown using a kinda straight line FTG..I am sure he upgraded it to be more of a serious threat.
It's not that surprising from what we've seen thus far.

The two even use different formula seals. Also, the manner in which Minato employs FTG is what makes his method such a hax. Tobirama simply applies to the seal onto people he comes into contact with. Minato does that AND applies the seal onto tags which his wraps around dozens of special kunai. He even had it set up so that in case of any emergency, he could always teleport to Kushina and their house. Hell, just look at his FTG barrier.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #90
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU
 
Gakure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The New World
Posts: 2,553
Thanks: 1,682
Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_641

The only way I see Obito going down is by the Shinigami Jutsu. And it seems the 3rd and Minato are forgetting that. Minato with his ftg can rip Obito's soul out in a second. But instead, they are concentrating on fusion and combine attacks. What a waste. Watch Orochimaru take this clown down.
__________________
HELL IS REAL

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.