Naruto 642 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #46
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Still waiting for KB to do something. For a Jink he should be in the front line instead of hiding behind the alliance
Unless your last name is Uchiha or Senju, or you're an edo-kage, or you're the title character, you're completely utter fodder fungus that has no business being in this soon to be Dragonball-esque fight, in which towards the end, everyone will give their energy to Naruto, so he can perform "that" jutsu, which is the "Ultimate Rainbow Rasenshuriken".

Edit:
And that's a m'f'n manga fakt!

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 08-07-2013 at 09:50 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #47
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Other half of Kyuubi being shown was one of the few redeeming qualities to come out of this chapter.

Is it just my imagination or did Minato's half of the Kyuubi basically call Naruto's half a bitch. And why isn't Minato's dark and menacing Kyuubi half sealed inside an cage of some kind?

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-07-2013 at 10:01 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:03 PM   #48
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Other half of Kyuubi being shown was one of the few redeeming qualities to come out of this chapter.

Is it just my imagination or did Minato's half of the Kyuubi basically call Naruto's half a bitch. And why isn't Minato's dark and menacing Kyuubi half sealed inside an cage of some kind?
My first notion was to cry plothole, but I'll sarcastically wait for the explanation from Kishi on how Minato is an actual jink now, and I wonder how many people will pony up that they were wrong in saying that Minato only sealed chakra and not a mind/will in himself/the Shiki Fuujin.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdam View Post
Sasuke got owned, he is useless right now. Madara stopped Hashirama cause he knew about juubito's weakness?
The only useful shinobi currently on the battlefield are Naruto Sage Mode, Tobirama, and Minato for speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Wasn't there a chapter in which nardo sensed that the Juubi's chakra encompassed the natural energies of the entire world or something ? If so why is sage chakra hurting Juubito ?
He switched his tactics... Up until Obito states your ninjutsu attacks are now dismissed, he's only been trying to overpower they're attacks, counter, or the Orbs act like controlled pets at his whim. He switched to that mode initially to dispel NaruSasu's attack, then the effect widened.

Tobirama is a Boss, and any fool can tell the 20 Bounty Hunters from the cloud is stinking horseshit. You could take all of them right now, with Raichu and his childlike speed, fuck throw in Ginaku and Kinaku, and it's going to be a rape slaughter extravaganza. Minato fans, he's nice, but shut up... The 2nd hasn't opened his mouth to produce a drop of water yet, and obviously 100 percent Senju means something, bow the fuck down, Old World Order, recognize KYF.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-07-2013)
Old 08-08-2013, 01:39 AM   #50
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

I really hope Kishi somehow allows us a moment to see what these guys can really do.. We have not seen water from Tobirama; whatever elemental jutsu Minato possesses, Sarutobi who is known for his arsenal of jutsu just got sprayed in the face and laid on his back. Hashi is the only one who is actually putting up a good fight...also why didn't Obito consume all the juubi clones? Naruto says to Sasuke (Kishi foreshadowing) "He is even more powerful than how I pictured the perfect version of myself would be." The perfect version of Naruto is Bijuu form combined with Sage Mode. Somehow Kishi will have to defend how everyone are not getting attacked by the black balls...how no one will die, how they are gonna orchestrate their attacks to land a proper senjutsu attack.

Since Orochimaru absorbed Zetsu and increased his own power his sage mode will assist Naruto greatly. Juugo's attacks also should work since his clan ties in with the senjutsu power. Hashi will have his hands full with Madara while the others keep Obito busy long enough for Madara to K/O hashi and pull out his trump card. Not sure if Kishi meant to have Naruto do a one handed rasengan but shit it is about fucking time. Now that Naruto has landed the same attack his dad did on Obito 16 years ago..it's far time for him to show everyone why he is Hokage candidate material. He will either need to learn FTG or Tobirama will last long enough to help him land his final attack. Also with him joining forces with the dark half of the kyuubi his speed will be faster than before. If Kurama mode was basically comparison to FTG level speed, his perfect bijuu mode should be comparable to Minato using FTG in cloak mode. Though if Obito really wanted he could be the ultimate douche..He can levitate and use Kamui while getting around attacks. Yeah he is so full of himself that he may feel using such techs would be silly.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #51
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Oh so now everyone is claiming that Orochimaru is a sage when I made the claim soo long ago.. Its cool or whatever. Naruto Tsunade Orochimaru Hashirama and juugo will be what takes down Juubito
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-08-2013)
Old 08-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #52
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Oh so now everyone is claiming that Orochimaru is a sage when I made the claim soo long ago.. Its cool or whatever. Naruto Tsunade Orochimaru Hashirama and juugo will be what takes down Juubito
Besides heal what can Tsunade do? She couldn't even beat Madara alone so her facing Obito in any form would be nuts on her part. She has no form of sage mode..unless Kishi finally pulls it out his ass that she has been studying sage mode from the slug. Juugo, Orochimaru, Naruto and Hashi are the only people who can actually hurt Obito...anybody else would be used for decoys and speed. Long distance attacks would help but Obito can cover himself quite well...This fight will be nuts due to the overly haxxed out Obito...even the fucking no kill flames of Amaterasu didn't do shit...he just slept in a heated bed of fire. Sasuke won't even be able to go on the offense. He will need to aide and protect Naruto .
Old 08-08-2013, 02:57 AM   #53
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Stars is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacalypz
Sasuke won't even be able to go on the offense. He will need to aide and protect Naruto .
Agreed. I too think Sasuke's role in this fight will be only for support, unless Kishi adds another obstacle in which Sasuke will be useful.

Personally I'm hoping he'll have to use Izanagi and Izanami in the course of the fight and end up blind.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stars For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-08-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-08-2013)
Old 08-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #54
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars View Post
Agreed. I too think Sasuke's role in this fight will be only for support, unless Kishi adds another obstacle in which Sasuke will be useful.

Personally I'm hoping he'll have to use Izanagi and Izanami in the course of the fight and end up blind.
Actually...using either uchiha tech would be awesome..it would show his own growth. First he was able to counter TS and hit Itachi with the after affects.. He then went on to put Danzo under genjutsu...If Sasuke can successfully place Obito or Madara under genjutsu...it would without doubt show how much he has grown...It was his use of genjutsu vs Danzo that was the reason he won..Though everyone has stated how weak Sasukes genjutsu is compared to Itachi's. We have seen Sasuke grow a bit as a character and yeah Kishi has fleshed out some of his attacks upgrading them slightly. I want to see more from this chickling Uchiha. Anyway rant over....Sasuke loosing a eye wouldn't be bad in my book...yeah it would play back to Kakashi and his connection to Obito...but it would also mean Sasuke is willing to sacrifice power for the greater good of long lasting peace...that to me would be fitting. He has been seeking power since the start...and in the end...he gives it up or becomes a martyr in the process of protecting Konoah's future Hokage. Cheesy but for me works fine...
Old 08-08-2013, 05:11 AM   #55
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars View Post
Senjutsu is nature chakra. It's like how diamonds are used to cut and shape other diamonds because their material properties are the same. What more of an explanation are you looking for?
One that actually makes sense. Sorry, but your analogy completely backfires considering uncut diamonds do NOT have the same properties of diamonds in a diamond saw, being the most obvious one that the latter diamons are fabricated by the compression of graphite, which allows them to be tougher than natural diamonds, thus being able to cut them.

And having the same properties does NOT answer the question. How is Senjutsu having the same properties as Nature Chakra a counter? After all, casting a Katon against another Katon doesn't automatically translate to a victory as it does in this case. So, I ask again, why does Senjutsu counter Natura Chakra? Neither you or KYF have answered this question properly.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:55 AM   #56
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Besides heal what can Tsunade do? She couldn't even beat Madara alone so her facing Obito in any form would be nuts on her part. She has no form of sage mode..unless Kishi finally pulls it out his ass that she has been studying sage mode from the slug. Juugo, Orochimaru, Naruto and Hashi are the only people who can actually hurt Obito...anybody else would be used for decoys and speed. Long distance attacks would help but Obito can cover himself quite well...This fight will be nuts due to the overly haxxed out Obito...even the fucking no kill flames of Amaterasu didn't do shit...he just slept in a heated bed of fire. Sasuke won't even be able to go on the offense. He will need to aide and protect Naruto .
It would be extremely poor writing on kishis part to have a frog sage snake sage and no slug sage in what is known as the three way deadlock. Obviously Tsunade has a sage mode. She just hasnt used it yet. As a medical nin her main focus was always support not combat but based on her heritage kage rank and sanin title im sure she has sage mode as well
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-08-2013, 06:08 AM   #57
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
One that actually makes sense. Sorry, but your analogy completely backfires considering uncut diamonds do NOT have the same properties of diamonds in a diamond saw, being the most obvious one that the latter diamons are fabricated by the compression of graphite, which allows them to be tougher than natural diamonds, thus being able to cut them.

And having the same properties does NOT answer the question. How is Senjutsu having the same properties as Nature Chakra a counter? After all, casting a Katon against another Katon doesn't automatically translate to a victory as it does in this case. So, I ask again, why does Senjutsu counter Natura Chakra? Neither you or KYF have answered this question properly.
Firefighters will set a aecond fire to stop another fire. I dont get how that shit works either but there you have it two of the same things going up agaonst each other and one getting snuffed out...pun intended

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-08-2013, 06:25 AM   #58
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
It would be extremely poor writing on kishis part to have a frog sage snake sage and no slug sage in what is known as the three way deadlock. Obviously Tsunade has a sage mode. She just hasnt used it yet. As a medical nin her main focus was always support not combat but based on her heritage kage rank and sanin title im sure she has sage mode as well
so.......when she hit Madara using her rebirth tech she punched a serious ass hole in his body....If she would of used her sage mode she could of actually landed a deathly blow. What I would call bullshit is that Dan had to save her using his ghost form and restoring her chakra that way....If she had sage mode shit all that time she was standing still healing the other Kages she could of built up enough NE to knock Madara out before he knew it...Hell during the pain arc it would of been useful when her chakra was so low...Just because the Sannin all have summons doesn't mean Kishi should treat them equally in regard to their techs or forms. At this point it would terrible writing if he did in fact allow Tsunade a sage mode... If Chiyo would of referred to her as the Slug Sage Princess....long ago in early part two....then that build up totally would of payed off.....I would say if anything Sakura should have sage mode to at least allow her to fight on the front lines and pull her from a support character. Also to note the three way deadlock is just in reference to the summonings. She is a Kage due to her being a Sannin but also the best healer which was needed for multiple reasons...Orochimaru's invasion/mini war (left alot of people injured) and to heal Lee. More importantly because Jirayah didn't want it....she has always been a support character. She has only fought like what three or four times...Fought against Naruto, Orochimaru, face to face with Pain and now Madara. Tsunade is so out of place against Obito it's funny. She doesn't have the necessary speed. Don't forget also she is the strongest person in the manga...stated by Madara himself...if she had Sage Mode...she would be a hand to hand beast. Though her fighting skills IMO are weak due to the lack of jutsu usage.

Last edited by apacolypz; 08-08-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:51 AM   #59
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Firefighters will set a aecond fire to stop another fire. I dont get how that shit works either but there you have it two of the same things going up agaonst each other and one getting snuffed out...pun intended
It's precisely because you don't know why fire is set to fight wildfires is why your example still doesn't apply. Firefighters set up controlled fires to remove the fuel the wildfires would consume, thus halting their progress. So we're still stuck on the same situation, aren't we?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #60
Fugaku
Academy Student

Fugaku is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anybody else bothered by how the Third was made fodder by this chapter? Since we didn't see him make a clone to attack Super Obito and we now know that the black ooze power nullifies edos, he basically dust in the wind. Next chapter I have a feeling Sakura will make another cameo, in which she ask Hinata for more info. Also if you reread chapter 136 you can see that the summoning does have limits.
Fugaku is offline   Reply With Quote