One piece 720 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 720

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/720/3

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-04-2013), ask me anything (09-04-2013), Gakure (09-05-2013), Numinous (09-04-2013)

Old 09-04-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 720

what is barts connection? Defending Luffy lol just because he saw him get saved and go on an onslaught against the WG/Marines. lol i was right Don did thank him

Blackbeard calling out Luffy while he sponsors lol Burgess for winning the Mera Mera fruit. Burgess can't win as it would only boost BB's crew.

Luffy taking becca down as he eats....just how fucking boss are u Luffy lol!?

Dofla was new on the throne 10 yrs ago.

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-04-2013 at 06:58 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Luffy has a rabid fanboy stalker lol. More allies in his camp which never hurts. Can't blame Rebecca for trying to kill Luffy. She watched block C and knows she has no chance in a fight against him. Dfla is one fucked up king, can't wait for the details regarding the island's history.

Also what was that about BB and Aokiji ?

Plot thickens ?

Smoker did say that he heard some unpleasant rumors about the former admiral.

And Jesus "The Beard" Burgess looking boss.

Lol Luffy.

"Are you guys mummies ?"

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-04-2013 at 07:04 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #4
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Oh man, I didn't like Bart before, and now he's way worse. How convenient for the SHs, again. That part of the chapter wasn't really something that got my gears going, but BB... now that's another story. So BB really wants the Mera Mera, and Aokiji works with him for the time being. That's quite weird. BB is the last person I would think Aokiji would go to. And Teach sports a new beard, awesome. Glad we got a mention of Shillew. Rebecca thing was meh.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-04-2013), Numinous (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 07:39 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Rebecca's fb about food reminded me of Momonosuke back in PH. I wonder if this two instances are connected. Famine might be hitting the NW, perhaps even by design.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #6
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Lucy reminded me of muten roshi in that panel where he jumps up.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

This battle that's gonna go down in Dressrosa is going to be batshit insane as far as chaos goes. Even crazier than the Marineford war. CP0, dwarves, toys, colosseum fighters, marines, and Doflamingo family all coming into one place. It's very hard to predict but I also think that this arc is going to end in a huge WTF way. I'm going to make a prediction that Rebecca will probably end up being the new owner of the Mera Mera fruit.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Most are banking on her joining the Shs.

I'm cool with it. She will be a green horn with a DF should she eat it, and I've always wanted an apprentice on the ship similar to Shanks and Buggy on the Oro Jackson.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #9
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Some of you might remember awhile back during the Fishmen Arc we actually talked about Luffy and the possibility of him forming different Pirate Division with other Pirates like WB and BB have.

After reading this chapter I'm quite liking and looking forward to this possibility now. I mean hes got that weird ass Don guy Navy crew under his wing, most likely Franky Family from Water Seven woudl rise to that call, the Wierd Barrier Barrier dude must have a crew so most likely join him. And many more Jinbei etc.

As for the rest of the chapter very good I was surprised at Rebecca to be honest.

BB and Luffy talk was awesome Burgess is going to get his face bashed in to send a 'message' to BB that Luffy coming for him.

Aokij im willing to bet that hes now moving into the underworld now it was hinted at when him and smoker spoke back at PH.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Some of you might remember awhile back during the Fishmen Arc we actually talked about Luffy and the possibility of him forming different Pirate Division with other Pirates like WB and BB have.

After reading this chapter I'm quite liking and looking forward to this possibility now. I mean hes got that weird ass Don guy Navy crew under his wing, most likely Franky Family from Water Seven woudl rise to that call, the Wierd Barrier Barrier dude must have a crew so most likely join him. And many more Jinbei etc.

As for the rest of the chapter very good I was surprised at Rebecca to be honest.

BB and Luffy talk was awesome Burgess is going to get his face bashed in to send a 'message' to BB that Luffy coming for him.

Aokij im willing to bet that hes now moving into the underworld now it was hinted at when him and smoker spoke back at PH.
Yeah Don giving him his Son/Gson's ships for Luffy to control is the second official step in Luffy gaining alliance parties. Law is Luffy's first official joining of two captains. If Shanks crew survives with or w/o Shanks obviously they will join alongside members of FMI. Jimbei is set to join SH's soon as he was shown briefly in the start of the Dressarosa (spl) arc. You have the pretty boy Sanji fake and his crew. Luffy has already established connections..his fame will bring them all to acknowledge him but his rebellious ways toward the WG/Navy will bring them together. Aokiji is just snooping and sowing his seeds for useful info. A double agent for justice and Burgess ain't beating Luffy. I can see Bart joining SH's or just being another fleet under his control. Oda is def laying out the Blueprints. Would be a good point for Buggy to come in and free the prisoners lmao for his big Society. Luffy obviously will set them free and hopefully like Dagaro's idea Rebecca will join as a greenhorn aboard the Sunny.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The only people that talk like Bartholomew becomes SH's. Not Bellamy though, he'll go his own way, Luffy taught him to grow a set. I think Don will be either dead, or greatly injured to where he's considered irrelevant after this arc... too many entities gunning for him.

Btw, Burgess has figured something specific about Luffy's style, or Devil Fruit abilities. What are Burgess abilities beyond strength, still unknown? Remember some of the crew members were gaining DF powers after Marineford, I don't know if anyone else can rock multiple like BB though.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-04-2013 at 12:26 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #12
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The only people that talk like Bartholomew becomes SH's. Not Bellamy though, he'll go his own way, Luffy taught him to grow a set. I think Don will be either dead, or greatly injured to where he's considered irrelevant after this arc... too many entities gunning for him.

Btw, Burgess has figured something specific about Luffy's style, or Devil Fruit abilities. What are Burgess abilities beyond strength, still unknown? Remember some of the crew members were gaining DF powers after Marineford, I don't know if anyone else can rock multiple like BB though.
He'd have to be dead after this arc IMO.
ID or simply being defeated won't do anything for someone of his status and strength.
Considering the latest chapter, I'm seriously doubting Oda's "Shattered Dreams" theme and I think Doflamingo dies.

A Shichibukai/Tenryuubito dies at the hands of SH Luffy(which of course won't be the truth) would top everything Luffy has done up to this point.

With Bart, I see him as a lurking protector or someone who is doing things for Luffy behind the scenes. Can't get anymore fanboyish than Bart.

Luffy is official, IMO, the hot favorite to win the tournament and of course following this arc the SH's should have either/both allies(Happou Navy) or crew members.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #13
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Multiple df?? no just no. Let BB be the only unique breed of this phenomena. Not even Luffy.

Making a view of the Impel down fight b/n BB and Luffy i'll say Burges is gonna get his teeth kicked in should he attempt Luffy. Strength alone can't beat Luffy. Unless he's got something more.

About the captains/crew gunning or going to be under luffy, I've just a little problem. Luffy can't command them properly. He's too thick in that department. Moreover that'll be a deviation from his original 10crew plan. Nothing is said about how many Roger had in terms of fleets.

The humour part was also good. I don't blame Becky at all. That's a good reaction to realising u can't win. It's for freedom sake.

DonFla also had his moments with baby5. Now it's Luffy.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
Luffy is official, IMO, the hot favorite to win the tournament and of course following this arc.
My money is either on Bart winning the tournament and giving the Mera Mera fruit to his idol Luffy, or shit breaks loose and the tournament never actually gets completed, and Bellamy dies getting the fruit for the SH's in an act of redemption.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I put my money on shit breaking loose too. There is too much going on in this arc for that not to happen. Seeing Bartolomeo's reaction towards Luffy reminded me another favorite fanboy of ours. Bon Kurei. Miss that Okama bastard.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-05-2013)