One piece 720 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #16
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 720

I like those options because I too don't see how the 4 winners will fight each other. However, the finalist is to challenge the Donquixote Family for the fruit from my understanding of the tournament. None of them seem strong enough to take on Luffy though...

Old 09-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #17
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
I like those options because I too don't see how the 4 winners will fight each other. However, the finalist is to challenge the Donquixote Family for the fruit from my understanding of the tournament. None of them seem strong enough to take on Luffy though...
I think Burgees will surprise us all with his strength and possible new DF ability. I can see him giving Luffy a decent fight.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-05-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #18
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Gotta hand to Rebecca to try and defeat Luffy with a weak ambush. Least she gave it a shot before bursting into tears. Interesting to see what will unfold in the meantime while the plot thickens.

Also creeper much on Bart..a little too stalkerish perhaps.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #19
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i think te four finalists will fight four of the family's powerful separately.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Its obvious that all of these former foes will be beside Luffy to aid him at some point in the future. Ya heard it here first, the collaboration from Aokiji's, down to the silly crew that Luffy Don'd the Afro to box the Capt., will all be beside Luffy like those with Whitebeard at Marinford. Luffy's collaboration will make Marineford look like childsplay. I suspect the person that may be in Ace's shoes in the future will be Zoro (but I don't know how he'd get caught in the first place, it would take an epic force to subdue him), Ussopp, or maybe even somebody like the Snake Princess that's in love with him, oh yeah Hancock... I can see the WG just getting tired of her, and allow whomever to mow her country down, and capture her, put her on display to show they're power.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-06-2013 at 08:37 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #21
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Its obvious that all of these former foes will be beside Luffy to aid him at some point in the future. Ya heard it here first, the collaboration from Aokiji's, down to the silly crew that Luffy Don'd the Afro to box the Capt., will all be beside Luffy like those with Whitebeard at Marinford. Luffy's collaboration will make Marineford look like childsplay. I suspect the person that may be in Ace's shoes in the future will be Zoro (but I don't know how he'd get caught in the first place, it would take an epic force to subdue him), Ussopp, or maybe even somebody like the Snake Princess that's in love with him, oh yeah Hancock... I can see the WG just getting tired of her, and allow whomever to mow her country down, and capture her, put her on display to show they're power.
Personally I would like to see the formation of some of the past crews Luffy beat to his alliance yes, but I dont think they would try and do a repeat of the War Arc, I mean I wouldnt like Oda to pretty much do a similar arc but this time giving one the SH's Ace position will be stupid and waste of an arc. As for your suggestion of Zoro, gotta say nah to that Zoro already pissed about his performance against the Yeti Brothers and could have be killed there that moment, no chance hes going to let something like that happen.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:29 AM   #22
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

we havent seen zoro's full potential yet. I don't think they would make an alliance but I sure think they will support him like WB arc, coz thats how Oda is being doing. in terms of degree of support luffy gets i would say enies lobby was the lowest, the WB arc and now its going to be mega arc and final big arc.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

In some fashion, lots of stuff that happened for Gol D. Roger, is equally happening to Luffy. I think WB was attempting to show the Younglings how to not only go up against the WG, during Marineford, but also showing they're devious tactics, they're lack of care, and utter disdain for Pirates, and they'll again unite I do feel, and all under the SH's IMHO, I may be wrong, but just a feeling I get. At some point its obvious that many would die, but WB was pressing on, passing his 'Will of Fire' if you will.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:01 AM   #24
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
In some fashion, lots of stuff that happened for Gol D. Roger, is equally happening to Luffy. I think WB was attempting to show the Younglings how to not only go up against the WG, during Marineford, but also showing they're devious tactics, they're lack of care, and utter disdain for Pirates, and they'll again unite I do feel, and all under the SH's IMHO, I may be wrong, but just a feeling I get. At some point its obvious that many would die, but WB was pressing on, passing his 'Will of Fire' if you will.
Once we really get into the New World things will pick up. We have the other rookies presently going after the Four Emperors. You also have Big Ma'am and Kaido as Luffy's next opponents. When Luffy beats either Big Ma'am or Kaido I think due to the oppressive state we have seen some countries in, many will want to join SH's to thank Luffy. We have heard about famine, countries starving, slaves and all the bad that goes along with power. As Luffy starts to pull the jenga blocks from under the WG/Navy and upper tiers people will recognize Luffy not as a bad guy but as a savior. Luffy hates the spotlight or being called a Hero but I think sooner or later he will learn with great power comes....He doesn't like to stay seated either so taking over either Emperor's territory is something he will leave to a Lieutenant or whatnot (non original SH members). We also have Noah being used in the future by Luffy....we still don't know how or when such will be needed. Either close to the finish of the manga or whenever Luffy grows up enough to want a big crew/followers.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote