Magi 196 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Magi 196

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-1...tion?id=174484

Enjoy.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-08-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (09-08-2013)

Old 09-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Magi 196

Anakin I mean Hakuryuu has finally shown his face. I wonder how many Jedi I mean metal vessel users will fall this day.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Being that Ren is completely faithful to his sister, Aladdin, Alibaba and Sin I am sure he is there to help. Judal will either thank Aladdin or try to hurt him while he lays dormant under the Wisdom of Solomon. Judal hasn't been shown since Aladdin caused him to remember his childhood. The life and the darkness forced upon him. Also now there are only three Magi as tradition shows. Not sure if Aladdin and the other magi will receive a boost due to Lady Sch being out of the picture. It makes sense for Ren to show up..his Dijinn is like the earth itself. Also Ren can also absorb rukh from the earth. Loving the playful face of Judal's and the "Bitch i'm here now" serious face of Ren's. Also Titus being there to hold off the black ruhk from taking over Chancellors mind makes sense. Yanan being his adopted daughter....didn't shock or surprise me.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Trying to get into this, just read the first 2 chapters, the stories okay, Dude with the Flute has skills, but I don't understand how 'Chopper's' body part are working with him, prolly the genie inside, or he's saying he needs something for him. Odd, but honestly that's how OP hit me too in the beginning and its great, gonna give it moar time, check out moar.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Trying to get into this, just read the first 2 chapters, the stories okay, Dude with the Flute has skills, but I don't understand how 'Chopper's' body part are working with him, prolly the genie inside, or he's saying he needs something for him. Odd, but honestly that's how OP hit me too in the beginning and its great, gonna give it moar time, check out moar.

Keep reading...it will start to make sense...easily by like chapter 5. Or just watch the anime...it starts out pretty much canon and ends a little off beat. The anime is brilliant and you will certainly be a solid FAN!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #6
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Basically the genie is locked inside the flute, and Aladdin has to pour some of his spirit power into it to summon him out. That specific genie is a little special though as you'll find out later. That genie can sort of sense what's going on around it despite the lack of a head to see with.

Stick with it Neo. This series is alright. Better then most anyways.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013)