Naruto_647 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-17-2013, 12:44 PM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Yeah, no, normal people are capable of both being scared of something and be surprised by another.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention Karin's deplorable characterization assassination. Why have a tridimensional character when you can just have a depraved fangirl? Writin' skillz r OP!
I think that after seeing so many dead shinobi pop back up for the past 2 days, Oro popping up is really no surprise....thus no real surprise form any other shinobi Coupled with the god tree about to eat them plus the task of facing Sage of six paths madara and Juubi Jink Rikudou sage Obito leaves them no reason to be afraid...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-17-2013)

Old 09-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #32
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
His feelings are so powerful that it's moving everyone ? Come the fuck on. This is an army of trained assassins. I bet many of these ninja had seen and been through much tougher shit.
I think it's more that they are feeling as he feels due to Ino's technique and Kurama bullshit, you know, magical empathy crap. At least that slightly justifies things better than "oh no look at these stills of Naruto's life and see how they affect him, you best be MOVED TO TEARS."

On the Susano'o cutting the tree, not sure if Juugo's adding something to it in some way to make it work or if Obito can't focus the God Tree's body to ignore ninjutsu when it's separated from him or something. Either way Sasuke's still not using a "perfect" susano'o so it's still wussy shit.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #33
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I think it's more that they are feeling as he feels due to Ino's technique and Kurama bullshit, you know, magical empathy crap. At least that slightly justifies things better than "oh no look at these stills of Naruto's life and see how they affect him, you best be MOVED TO TEARS."

On the Susano'o cutting the tree, not sure if Juugo's adding something to it in some way to make it work or if Obito can't focus the God Tree's body to ignore ninjutsu when it's separated from him or something. Either way Sasuke's still not using a "perfect" susano'o so it's still wussy shit.
True, and Tobirama's Water Jutsu shouldn't have been able to save Naruto, as well as Sasuke's slash if the stupid freaking tree is an extension of Obito. And if that's the case that he's dispelled his Ninjutsu Dispel trick, then why are Sakura's Slugs dying, and why ain't Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato attacking and just standing there with their cocks in they're hands. Am I to believe that these UBER Edos are regaining they're strength slower than Sasuke & Naruto... calling it... BULLSHIT!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #34
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

I'm a little depressed had such high hopes for Shikamaru.

Awe poo.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
True, and Tobirama's Water Jutsu shouldn't have been able to save Naruto, as well as Sasuke's slash if the stupid freaking tree is an extension of Obito. And if that's the case that he's dispelled his Ninjutsu Dispel trick, then why are Sakura's Slugs dying, and why ain't Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato attacking and just standing there with their cocks in they're hands. Am I to believe that these UBER Edos are regaining they're strength slower than Sasuke & Naruto... calling it... BULLSHIT!
You guys are forgetting that the ONLy reason Ninjutsu does not work on Juubito is due to him willfully activating a Yin/Yang jutsu for defense to nullify all ninjutsu made of just basic chakra... However, the god tree is not able to put up this defense thus ANY ninjutsu should work on the tree making perfect susanoo attacks, Amaterasu on a large scale or aburame termite attacks the most effective way to attack the tree directly IMO...

EDIT:ANd sasuke is finally able to stabilize his susanoo enough to give his v2 susanoo legs like Madara is able to his as well. ANd Since Madara giving his susanoo legs is the ONLY thing besides having more power then susake and itachi to create such a huge susanoo thus, sasuke should soon be able to use perfect susanoo once he is able to stabilize and give his complete/v3 susanoo legs... coupled with having enough power to make his susanoo big enough...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-17-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #36
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
I'm a little depressed had such high hopes for Shikamaru.

Awe poo.
There was a thought bubble from Shikamaru during the "Naruto feelings" stretch of panels.

Did anyone else notice the chakra rod coming out of Madara's hand?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
There was a thought bubble from Shikamaru during the "Naruto feelings" stretch of panels.

Did anyone else notice the chakra rod coming out of Madara's hand?
Yep, I am guessing Madara is going to use the rod to control hashirama and immobiize him so he does not try to fight back when Madara absorbs him and his sage mode he is using...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #38
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I think that after seeing so many dead shinobi pop back up for the past 2 days, Oro popping up is really no surprise....thus no real surprise form any other shinobi Coupled with the god tree about to eat them plus the task of facing Sage of six paths madara and Juubi Jink Rikudou sage Obito leaves them no reason to be afraid...
I don't know why, but I'm always baffled by your sheer ignorance of human behavior. You must be fun at weddings with your poker face.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #39
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I cant understand the reasonings for extra page chapter just to pad out with double flashback......

of topic but i miss chapters where fight scene actually have strategy element for it.....i cant get essited for sasuke and naruto vs deku tree because i know what to espect.... sasuke and naruto combine there lazor beam to defeat the deku.........this chapter and manga lack a common sence
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #40
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I don't know why, but I'm always baffled by your sheer ignorance of human behavior. You must be fun at weddings with your poker face.
Don't you mean funerals Num?

@KYF
That panel alone with Madara and the chakra rod is why I wrote the pred in the preds thread.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #41
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

my money is that he's going to use the rod to control tobi.

Dude is out of his mind bananas, tobi is a headcase. There's no way Madara is going keep a loose end like that for long without any control.

Last edited by MrBIG; 09-17-2013 at 02:00 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #42
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Don't you mean funerals Num?
No, since funerals are for mourning, so being fun at those isn't exactly the right mood.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #43
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

OK, operation Cut Tree Down is a go. Now... if only we had some technique that was good at cutting. Y'know, like a giant buzzsaw thing that someone could throw at the base and slice through the tree. Hmmmm... Bah, let's just meattank the fucking plant - CHOJI GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-17-2013), ask me anything (09-17-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013), Uchiha09 (09-22-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #44
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

@ACt
Love the post. And of course, Kishi is going to go with the meat tank. Your other idea uses logic, something missing from the Narutoverse for half of the entire story now.

@Num
I'm guessing you didn't get the joke. Must be cultural differences.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #45
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm thinking the Rod is to control either the Jyuubi, or Obito. If Edo-Madara had such control over Harashirma, then he would've spent time punishing him instead of fighting each other to a draw. He may be able to tap into Senjutsu, or use it, but I don't understand how logically he could control Kabuto's Edo's that he can't even control #1, and how Madara even survived the Edo shutdown in the first place... Its not like he created the jutsu, or even controlled Kabuto's mind in the first place to get the knowledge to 'hang on'. Unless the Rinnengan just overrode the control, but that doesn't explain why Nagato didn't have the same opportunity. Plot holes everywhere in this bitch.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-17-2013)