Reverse situation... - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #136
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

If Uber Minato is such the shit, and can end peoples lives, past, and create blackholes with what's left of they're souls, what's stopping the destruction? The mere loss of one arm? Ah so that's why Sasuke, and Naruto together had to do it. All Superfly Ninjas skills combined is moar than the both of them, yeah right, fukin right?
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #137
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Btw if I see V2 anything... ANYTHING, again I'm going to walk out on my front porch and attempt to assassinate somebody.... V2 Ain't a part of any Naruto Manga, or Anime, because....


KISHI NEVER FUCKING SAID SO!!! THAT MAKES SHIT EASY.
IF NOT WHY DON'T WE CREATE VERSIONS FOR SASUKES AMARETSU, FUCK THE ENTON, V2, THEN THE NEXT ONE HE DOES DIFFERENTLY V3. HELL WELL BE AT V9 BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. V2, LOL, WHEN ITS OBVIOUS THE DUDE IS SIMPLY INCREASING THE POWER TO THE SAME SHIT. WHAT THE FREAK DOES 'POWERING, OR POWERED UP' MEAN? IF I WALK A BIT FASTER WITH MY PACE, IS THAT V2?
I want to hug you for this. Is that cool with you?
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-03-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #138
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Can't just agree to disagree on this. There are no possible scenarios where Minato could beat the likes of Hashirama and Madara. None. Nada. Nothing. He doesn't have the raw chakra to match them. He doesn't have the raw power necessary to do any significant damage to them. He doesnt have the defense to tank their attacks. And he doesn't have the stamina to continuously dodge thdm. He. Cannot. Win.
This is not DBZ where the most power wins.... You are just dunb enough to base your argument on that...
FIRST:
Minato does not need a huge amount of charkra to beat madara or hashirama, what kind of pure fan fictional BS is that? All he needs is enough for 1 single Kunai blitz after already tagging or throwing a Kunai right by them to perform the blitz... and Minato has hundreds of those in him...
SECOND:
LAMO, Minato slashed Obito's left upper body in freaking half and can pierce directly into the vital organs with great power...
And last I checked, Hashirama cannot even live through a Kunai attack to the mid section despite having automatic regeneration just like tsunade while using 100 healing jutsu...
And madara was already defeated by a stab to the mid section and would have died if not for some unknown means...

SO the manga proves you wrong as shit! All Minato needs is the ability to stab into the vital organs of madara or hashirama to kill them yet you ignore that because cherry picking is your thing... Ignoring info that Contradicts your BIAS beliefs...
Minato easily has the power to defeat or kill either one... and that is not even including the Shiki fuujin which is not even debatable yet you ignored that too, what a surprise...

THIRD:
Minato has the reflexes= if not beyond V2 raikage's plus the FTG with tags he can place far enough to avoid juubi attacks as well as plenty all over the fire country to which gives him the ability to at the reflexes= if not beyond even V2 raikage's to teleport a country away and back to easily AVOID ANYTHING that madara or even hashirama can throw at him, FACT!!!

And since hashirama and madara do not have any jutsu even half as fast as V2 raikage, so how in the world are they supposed to even scratch him...

Apparently you forgot that Minato and his clone were easily able to track, and brush off the speed attack from V1 Juubito without even needing the FTG. The same speed from V1 Juuito that owned everyone...
And it took V2 Juubito's level of speed and power that is>>madara and hashi's plus Minato already holding back and a failed Kunai defense just for minato to be HIT for the first time in battle, ever...

And you think that minato cannot avoid and tank the>>lower level of speed and power attacks from madara and hashirama... LMFAO, Keep up the delusions!!!

FOURT:
Minato has a power level 4 times that of base naruto and stamina double his base and yet you do not think he cannot use the FTG coupled with placing other tags, teleporting, ect. All of which uses barely any chakra like a genjutsu...
And you are BIAs enough to think that slow as madara who Minato can teleport out of any of his susanoo to speed blitz at will just by touching his susanoo...
And Only needs to touch, or throw a Kunai tag right by hashirama to beat him... ANd you think hashirama can avoid minato touching him or throwing a Kunai tag right by him with minato's super speed before he runs out of chakra a long as time down the road...

Such BS!!!

Minato has low destructive power, but super speed...
Madara and hashi has low speed, but super destructive power...

However, due to Minato's reflexes and the FTG, he has the greatest defense in the manga which as the manga showed, took a shinobi>>both madara and hashi (V2 Juubito) plus other disadvantageous circumstances just to hit minato for the first time in combat EVER...

And somehow magically Minato cannot possibly avoid attacks that are already lower level in speed and power then V1 Juubito's who could not even touch mInato or his clone, while they were busy fcusing on using their new jutsu too for crying out loud... You are just blinded by BIAS while ignoring cannon feats that makes it canon what level of speed and power it takes to even touch minato... And hashi and madara do not have even half half the level...

CONCLUSION:
In reality, madara has no possibly wat to beat or defend himself against minato without any effective use of any level of susanoo... SO it is the other way around, madara does not have the power to hurt Minato...

And hashirama's simple wood attacks could not even do anything to the gokage while Minato merely needs to touch hashirama or throw a Kunai tag right by him with the help of MANY Kage bushins just to Kunai blitz him which as shown by the manga, is more then enough to kill him...

So Minato easily has the perfect defense and offense to defeat and even kill madara or hashirama because their large destructive force means nothing against Minato who can easily dodge any of it at the reflexes beyond V2 raikakge and with nothing but low speed/reflexes in comparison. Minato's super speed would just overwhelm them...

So in the end as I have been saying for so long. Speed<destructive force when it comes to striking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Btw if I see V2 anything... ANYTHING, again I'm going to walk out on my front porch and attempt to assassinate somebody.... V2 Ain't a part of any Naruto Manga, or Anime, because....


KISHI NEVER FUCKING SAID SO!!! THAT MAKES SHIT EASY.
IF NOT WHY DON'T WE CREATE VERSIONS FOR SASUKES AMARETSU, FUCK THE ENTON, V2, THEN THE NEXT ONE HE DOES DIFFERENTLY V3. HELL WELL BE AT V9 BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. V2, LOL, WHEN ITS OBVIOUS THE DUDE IS SIMPLY INCREASING THE POWER TO THE SAME SHIT. WHAT THE FREAK DOES 'POWERING, OR POWERED UP' MEAN? IF I WALK A BIT FASTER WITH MY PACE, IS THAT V2?
And still the idiot ignores common sense... Naruto has a v1 and V2 Kyuubi mode... KCM using half of his Kyuubi power and BM using ALL his Kyuubi power...
As well as Juubito who used some of his Juubi power while out of control for a V1 then once gaining control, and able to use ALL the Juubi's power, a V2... Becuase there is two completely different versions from the original to the next for an obvious catagorzation of 2 different Versions for a V1 And V2...

And just like naruto and Juuito... Raikage uses some of his Lightning armour power to increase his speed/reflexes and defense while giving him a lighting shroud, but is able to to go MAX power and use ALL his lightning amrour power at is maximum that increases his speed/reflexes and defense far beyond his lower level lighting armour shround and physically the shroud doubles in size and the hair stands up on end fromt he huge upsurge of lighting chakra.

Thus showing a V1 and V2... With two differnt levels of Lightning armour each offering two different level in performance and appearance as well...

Yet somehow there is no difference becasue Kishi never directly stated that there are two different levels to rai's Lighting armour which is the conclusion based on the lack of a statement which is an argument form silence thus a FALLACY and Factually an UNREASONABLE ARGUMENT!!!

FACT! And not to mention that kishi never stated there were two different levels/versions of Kyuubi power or Juubito's power either so they must not exist too right...

So here is your argument, you ignore that actions speak louder then words and the showing of two different versions/levels of lighting armour used by the raikage is completely negated by the lack of a statement thus resorting to a fallacy for a argument of silence showing just how unreasonable your truly are... You know, becuase it is a FACT, that an argument from silence is not a REASONABLE argument...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_silence

And, not only do you comit this fallacy, but you ignore that naruto's Kyuubi mode nor Juubito's two different levels were even stated by the author and yet they obviously exist, thus proving your selective perception

I mena, you do realize that the ONLY difference between SSj1 And an ascended saiyan/SSJ2 is SSJ1 offers a golden arua with some speed, power and defense increase with the hair sticking up some... with SSJ2 offers even greater speed, power, defense with hair sticking up even further and some static lighming charges...

Thus just like raikage's Lightning armour versions/levels. The difference in performance and appearance is almost exactly the same as the SSJ Versions/levels... But, you ignore that as well because selective perception is a bitch...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 11-05-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #139
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

KYF's new tactic: calling arguments from silence anything that counters his arguments from ignorance. In other words, the pussy doesn't like when people say no to him.

Hey KYF, if you actually want to prove your point, instead of harping on some futile visual flair why don't you:
  1. Provide evidence that "V2" allows to do something that "V1" doesn't, thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like FTG v1 and v2).
  2. Provide evidence that there is a significant physical boost from "V1" to "V2" against the same person and/or within the same fight (so the conditions are similar and thus much more reliable for comparison) , thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like Rasengan and Oodama Rasengan).
This should be rather easy for you if it's oh-so obvious.


PS: Put links to the manga, I don't want to hurt my eyes with crappy MS paint jobs.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #140
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

I love how he continues harping that Minato can beat Madara/Hashirama, yet it has been clearly stated in the manga, by Madara himself, that the only person that could fight on the same level is Hashirama.

So, tell us, how do you figure a guy, that could barely move with only half of the kyuubi chakra inside him, could take on the likes of Hashirama, who pointed out that the combined chakra of Naruto, Minato, and the kyuubi was equal to his own, and Madara, who explicitly stated only Hashirama could beat him? With actual links to the pages, not piss poor croppings from MS paint.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #141
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I love how he continues harping that Minato can beat Madara/Hashirama, yet it has been clearly stated in the manga, by Madara himself, that the only person that could fight on the same level is Hashirama.

So, tell us, how do you figure a guy, that could barely move with only half of the kyuubi chakra inside him, could take on the likes of Hashirama, who pointed out that the combined chakra of Naruto, Minato, and the kyuubi was equal to his own, and Madara, who explicitly stated only Hashirama could beat him? With actual links to the pages, not piss poor croppings from MS paint.
He still didn't answer my last post, why isn't Uber Minato waxing anyone at this point, and sitting there like a wallflower without an arm? His best assets, loaning power to a real Hero, and helping the masses escape with they're lives when they shouldn't. That should be enough KYF, because I know you're already going to shit bricks when Sasuke is confirmed a power level above Madara, which Oro stated will happen already. Then explain how he'll live past THAT Uchiha. Come on bring out the Tsukiyomi Dreamland Story of how he could best Sasuke at that point.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #142
matrixzero
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
matrixzero is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

"This is not DBZ where the most power wins."

Kishi is balls deep for DBZ and naruto parallels it to a f***ing T.

Naruto and Goku are initially the same damn character. Both are idiot savants with a jesus complex.

Sorry to tell you, yes even in the naruto universe, the most power wins.

Madara waxed an entire army's ass and the kages.

Naruto threw out the series gets a upgrade, or "power boost" as we like to call it and he goes an whoops whoever the current uber powered baddy is.

That and his rainbow love powers of peace. That's the part in the fight where he somehow mind melds with the bad guy and mind F's him into doing it the "naruto way."

Minato is nothing but a place setting, the napkin for the fork to sit on if you get my drift.

His only purpose, as with all the other hokages is to show that they're all linked to the war because they one way or another screwed up/pissed on someone and that someone held a grudge.

Great example is Virgin Obito still blue balling over some dead chick from his childhood so now he has to destroy the planet because he couldn't bust a nut in the girl of his preference.

On a side note, if this by chance is what you as a guy would think about doing in real life, uh....seek help.

Anyway, You suggesting that there's no correlation between the power levels in dbz and the voodoo ninja tech involved in naruto is completely insane and wrong.
matrixzero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matrixzero For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (11-05-2013), NeoKakarott023 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #143
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Until Obito ganked Edo-Madara for the Jyuubi, there has never been a shinobi walk the Narutoverse in either Madara, or Harashirma's world. But keep talking KYF, if a Dudes named the 'God of Shinobi', Kishi's generally holding him back, and has been since day one. He has the same Gay Love for Madara, and never truly wanted to kill someone he was attempting to make his friend. At some point in this war, Hara will say 'enough is enough', and fucking floss. He ain't even attempted the 1000 Hands Buddah taller than mountain ranges, at least not in this fight, so how has he even been close to serious. Hey KYF, remember something about a 'Darkness Jutsu', you seen that one in this battle? Btw, what in the blue hell could Kunai Boy do lost in the dark, vs an enemy that the current Sage only destroyed one of his clones. Remember Harashirma hasn't been touched at all yet, but even Edo-Madara took some blows (that hardly mattered) vs. the Kages. Yup Minato sounds tougher, oh hell what up with the arm Holmes?
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #144
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 93 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

The ability to run away really fast isn't a perfect defense considering continuously FTG'ing to avoid Hashimara's endless barrage of large area attacks is not a useful tactic.

minato's chakra supply will end before hashimara's.


they don't need to hit him, just force him to keep running using his chakra; then end him.


"Minato has a power level 4 times that of base naruto and stamina double his base "

Do you pull numbers out of thin air or something? Are you really saying someone has Naruto beat in terms of stamina? okay bud.


anyways Minato takes one glimps at Madara's eyes and he's done. fight is over. Unless you're suggesting minato fights while blinding himself...

Hashimara wouldn't even have to move. Giant forest jutsu > have wood clones spawn from anywhere in the forest.

Watch as minato tries to FTG to his kunai only to be surprised that they've all been moved continously by Hashimara; he's teleporting into traps.



k.

Last edited by MrBIG; 11-05-2013 at 08:49 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #145
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
The ability to run away really fast isn't a perfect defense considering continuously FTG'ing to avoid Hashimara's endless barrage of large area attacks is not a useful tactic.

minato's chakra supply will end before hashimara's.


they don't need to hit him, just force him to keep running using his chakra; then end him.


"Minato has a power level 4 times that of base naruto and stamina double his base "

Do you pull numbers out of thin air or something? Are you really saying someone has Naruto beat in terms of stamina? okay bud.


anyways Minato takes one glimps at Madara's eyes and he's done. fight is over. Unless you're suggesting minato fights while blinding himself...

Hashimara wouldn't even have to move. Giant forest jutsu > have wood clones spawn from anywhere in the forest.

Watch as minato tries to FTG to his kunai only to be surprised that they've all been moved continously by Hashimara; he's teleporting into traps.



k.
Kyfs values come from his soul, he believes this shit to tha core. Then he shats it out from tha pulpit. I've seen a lot worse on other boards, at least ya real, not trolling, just on fits of fancy.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-05-2013 at 10:11 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #146
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
KYF's new tactic: calling arguments from silence anything that counters his arguments from ignorance. In other words, the pussy doesn't like when people say no to him.
You are just as douche as ever... You ignore that an argument form silence is a fallacy while just claiming I am comitting an argument form ignorance, but were am I basing a conclusion on the LACK of evidence you retard?

Yet again, the bitch in you crys out with BS claims and nothing to back them other then B-O-O-H-O-O!

Quote:
Hey KYF, if you actually want to prove your point, instead of harping on some futile visual flair why don't you:
  1. Provide evidence that "V2" allows to do something that "V1" doesn't, thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like FTG v1 and v2).
  1. Provide evidence that there is a significant physical boost from "V1" to "V2" against the same person and/or within the same fight (so the conditions are similar and thus much more reliable for comparison) , thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like Rasengan and Oodama Rasengan).

Exhibit A: V1 lightning amrour abilities...
sasuke easily able to track and even move a little faster then raikage at this level...
Here:http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31099-1...apter-462.html
and here: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-1...apter-463.html

Exhibit B: V1 and V2 physical difference shown...
second panel shows V1 raikage then the very next panel shows him going V2 which shows a double sizes lighting arua, tons of electricity around him and his hair is standing up...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-7...apter-463.html

Exhibit C: V2 Lightning armour abilities...
the SG, thus sasuke cannot even track the speed it has become so fast and rai's reflexes have become so fast that he can dodge amaterasu easily....
Dodges amaterasu:http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-1...apter-463.html
And gets behind sasuke, without sasuke being able to follow any of it proven by sasuke completely unaware of where the raikage is...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-1...apter-463.html

CONCLUSION:
V1 raikage's speed was easily tracked and even outperformed by a bit, yet once raikage went V2, sasuke could not even track hi movements much less compete against such a high level of speed... Coupled with the obvious physical changes that V2 has compared to V1...

You have to be totally retarded to argue against this..


Quote:
This should be rather easy for you if it's oh-so obvious.


PS: Put links to the manga, I don't want to hurt my eyes with crappy MS paint jobs.
has been done and the way you wanted it so if you complain about this, you just prove my claims about your unreasonable BIAS...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #147
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I love how he continues harping that Minato can beat Madara/Hashirama, yet it has been clearly stated in the manga, by Madara himself, that the only person that could fight on the same level is Hashirama.
Since when does Madara know what Minato is capable of to even ut him in that comparison? You use hype over Feats because it is the ONLY way you can try to argue that mianto cannot beat someone he obviously can...

Quote:
So, tell us, how do you figure a guy, that could barely move with only half of the kyuubi chakra inside him, could take on the likes of Hashirama, who pointed out that the combined chakra of Naruto, Minato, and the kyuubi was equal to his own, and Madara, who explicitly stated only Hashirama could beat him? With actual links to the pages, not piss poor croppings from MS paint.
Oh wow, HYPED power levels... How do they prove anything compared to the FEAT of Minato and his clone easily brushing off V1 Juubito's (who is>hashirama canon) speed kick attack while busy focusing on using his new jutsu not show you how the level of hashirama is nothing special to minato...

And the FACT that it took V2 Juubito's Speed and power (which is>>Hashirama's) plus already holding backa nd a failed Kunai defense just for minato to be hit for the first time in combat...

And yet you think hashirama can win...

Hashirama is all power, no speed... and due to the FTG plus tags all over the fire country to use as well as one she can place as far as miles apart and reflexes= if not greater then V2 raikage's...
How could Hashirama ever even hit him?
Minato's defebse makes all of hashirama's power and large scale jutsu nothing becuase it cannot hit him...

Meanwhile, ALL Minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kunai tag right by him with the help of many kage bushin to beat him since he lacks the speed/reflexes to defend himself and his automatic healing is limited by organs damage, proven by his attempted suicide...

Basically, your asking me how the guy with a Speed and reflexes so fast it made V2 raikage look like he was sitting still Not easily avoid any jutsu of hashi's while ONLY having to TOUCH him or throw a Kunai tag right by him with the helo of many Kage bushin's NOT WIN?

IDK, Quit being BIAs and be realistic, Minato's speed and Kunai skills coupled with kage bushin's are too much for hashi to avoid being touched or having a kunai tag thrown by him for more then 20 seconds if even that, thus Minato WILL TOUCH hashi or throw a Kunai tag by him and win...

Minato is too fast which completely negates the power advantage...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #148
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
The ability to run away really fast isn't a perfect defense considering continuously FTG'ing to avoid Hashimara's endless barrage of large area attacks is not a useful tactic.
That is complete BS!!!

1). Hashirama has never shown an ENDLESS barrage of attacks, only one attack at a time as shown in every one of his fights...
2). The FTG is only needed for the large scale attacks, a simple shushin is more then enough for the medium to smal scale attacks with his physical speed shushin speed...
3). Minato's FTG, physical speed and relfexes gives him the greatest DEFENSE in the MANGA!! It took V2 Juubito's level of speed and power (which is >>hashirama's) plus already holding back against Obito and a failed Kunai defense just for minato to be hit for the first time in combat...

SO yea, tell me how the physical speed/reflexes and FTG which has made Minato untouchable even by the likes of V2 raikage twice and even V1 Juubito with just physical speed/reflexes blocking... the same speed that owend everyone else...
Tell me how it is not useful considering it kept minato from being hit by anything other then a v2 Juubito blitz attack after already holding back and having a failed Kunai defense leaving his arm out there to be hit...

CONCLUSION:
Nothing but the full speed and power of the sage of six fucking paths plus other circumstances was needed just to hit mInato yet his speed, reflexes and FTG is not a useful defense...

Quote:
minato's chakra supply will end before hashimara's.
they don't need to hit him, just force him to keep running using his chakra; then end him.
SInce when does Minato just run? With his speed, he can dodge a single attack of hashirama's and then counter attack a couple times before he even starts to create the hand sign to unleash another attack... You keep ignoring the advantage that Minato's speed gives him...
In the time it takes hashirama to perform a single forrest creation, Minato has already dodged, thrown a Kunai directly above hashirama, moved to that Kunai, then thrown another Kunai directly to hashirama then attack him directly to end the fight...

Not to mention the use of kage bushin's each having the same abilities, speed and reflexes are the original... Meaning hashirama is going to get touched or a Kunai tag right by him, it is going to happen, thus he is going to lose because his regeneration is limited to internal organ damage...

But, you ignore that...

Quote:
"Minato has a power level 4 times that of base naruto and stamina double his base "

Do you pull numbers out of thin air or something? Are you really saying someone has Naruto beat in terms of stamina? okay bud.
Minato's basic rasengan does more then 4 times the damage of naruto's oodama rasengan which is his maximum rasengan... So it is likely that minato may have even more then 4 time the power...
Stamina wise, Minato teleports himself many many times back and forth, bijuudama twice, the Kyuubi, summons gamabunata and the Key frog, uses a super powerful rasengan, breaks a contract seal, summons the reaper death seal and still has enough chakra to put inside naruto to be used as a failsafe and stop the nail attack of the Yang half of the Kyuubi against his son...

SO yea, pretty close


Quote:
anyways Minato takes one glimps at Madara's eyes and he's done. fight is over. Unless you're suggesting minato fights while blinding himself...
LMAO, since when has Minato been hit by a genjutsu while moving around at his super speed... and even if he was, all he has to do is teleport to another location thus breaking the hold on his nervous system and chakra which breaks the genjutsu...
Again, the FTG is a perfect defense. not ONLY dodging attacks, but breaking illusions as well by moving too far from the caster for them to maintain control over his nervous system and chakra to use his illusions...

So of all things, Illusions are the least of mInato's worry...

Quote:
Hashimara wouldn't even have to move. Giant forest jutsu > have wood clones spawn from anywhere in the forest.
Giant forrest jutsu cannot even hit the freaking gokage and minato has the sensing ability to tell the difference between freaking kage bushin and a real person by touching the ground so how in the world will lower level wood bushin's not be discerned from the original... Impossible...

Quote:
Watch as minato tries to FTG to his kunai only to be surprised that they've all been moved continously by Hashimara; he's teleporting into traps.
Minato would never use level 1 FTG against someone who can move his tags aroudn at will, but level 2 to teleport to Kunai he throws in order to easily get around any one of hashi's attacks and set up his Blitz attacks...

And your ignoring that Minato can put Kunai tag as far as miles apart as shown when he put one all the way to the sea to teleport the juubidama to... and put tags far enough apart to fight the juubi (and to up a barrier around it) and the Juubi which is way bigger then any hashirama scale attacks...

Proving Minato will put his kunai as far apart as he needs depending on the level of his opponent...

k.[/QUOTE]
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #149
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Me thinks KYF doesn't know the colossal difference between the words exhibit and instance to keep naming the latter the former.

Here's where your whole case falls apart: you once again pulled out a quote from its proper context, in this case Karin's in instance C. If you actually bothered to understand what was happening between cherry-picking the shit out of it, you'd know that she is referring to Sasuke not being able to follow A's movements with his Amaterasu, which is shown in the page immediately prior to that quote where Sasuke tries to catch him with his stare but can't, because he is, say with me, physically slower than him. But he put up the Amaterasu Shield, meaning that he had an idea of where he was, pretty much destroying your pathetic argument that Sasuke couldn't track A's movements. And, once again, you're caught confusing another two concepts, speed and reflexes.

So, with all of this babble from you, you failed to properly back up your claim so yes, I do dare call your shit what it is, arguments from ignorance, because those panels you spat on your posts fail to be evidence because you just keep pulling shit out of context.

Quote:
Minato's basic rasengan does more then 4 times the damage of naruto's oodama rasengan which is his maximum rasengan... So it is likely that minato may have even more then 4 time the power...
Stamina wise, Minato teleports himself many many times back and forth, bijuudama twice, the Kyuubi, summons gamabunata and the Key frog, uses a super powerful rasengan, breaks a contract seal, summons the reaper death seal and still has enough chakra to put inside naruto to be used as a failsafe and stop the nail attack of the Yang half of the Kyuubi against his son...

SO yea, pretty close

Of course, KYF, whatever floats your boat.
If your standards are those, Sakura clearly blows Minato out of the water considering she punches harder AND she had a chakra tank 3 years worth.

Please KYF, don't embarass yourself by spouting things that canon itself contradicts plenty of times.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 11-06-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-06-2013), kael03 (11-06-2013), NeoKakarott023 (11-07-2013), Spiegel (11-06-2013)
Old 11-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #150
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 9,034
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Why did you people have to bring this thread back alive. We're right. KYF is wrong. Canon Facts...moving on.


On a side note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Hey KYF, if you actually want to prove your point, instead of harping on some futile visual flair why don't you:
  1. Provide evidence that "V2" allows to do something that "V1" doesn't, thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like FTG v1 and v2).
  2. Provide evidence that there is a significant physical boost from "V1" to "V2" against the same person and/or within the same fight (so the conditions are similar and thus much more reliable for comparison) , thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like Rasengan and Oodama Rasengan).
This should be rather easy for you if it's oh-so obvious.

PS: Put links to the manga, I don't want to hurt my eyes with crappy MS paint jobs.]
has been done and the way you wanted it so if you complain about this, you just prove my claims about your unreasonable BIAS...
Translation: Change the subject!

It's stuff like this shit right here that gives me a good chuckle every time I see it. C'mon KYF. Every single time this subject gets argued you have no qualms over posting the same old cropped manga panels over and over, Ad Infinitum. When Num asked you to post specific manga links however, you can't manage to do likewise. Why not? If you're right wouldn't the manga links only help your argument? I'm guessing no.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you do in This guy's situation sheik Chit Chat 0 05-02-2007 08:59 PM
Narutos Situation sasuke_power Naruto Anime 0 11-09-2006 05:44 PM
Anime situation where u live Magnum Anime & Manga 21 05-22-2006 03:15 AM
which summon animal would u be in the deadlock situation?? naruto4eva_malaysia Naruto Series 7 01-20-2006 09:20 PM
Killa's idea about the Gaara situation Dizzykilla Naruto Anime 2 03-26-2005 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.