naruto_652 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #31
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: naruto_652

Another ridiculous chapter. I thought it was bad enough last chapter when all of Naruto's friends fused into the the Kyuub's tail and inexplicably went god mode, but now it has got much, much worse. Now those same little fuckers are assisting Naruto with his chakra Tug-A-War. What blatant bullshit.

Aside from Shikamaru who has experience doing similar things with his shadow element, who else has even a remotely close skill set that would allow them to be able to quickly pick up on how to do it. Are we really suppose to sit here and merely accept the fact that people like Tenten, Choji, Ino, Kiba, etc..., who have failed as characters from the very beginning (they got beat by sakura's sleep grenade for crying out loud) are now able to wrestle freaking Bijuu just because another Bijuu gave them a little of it's power. LOL. Ridiculous.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #32
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
probably a dumb question, but why wasn't Naruto able to grab hold of the one tail? I was assuming the eight tale was because it wasn't actually sealed but I didn't understand why that happened with the one tail....thanks in advance.
Naruto did not meet the Ichibi shukaku in the TNJ world because he ONLy met the Bijuu that were in the JINKUDOU that Obito made which was 2-7 tails, thus without some of the Ichibi's chakra to grab, gaara who had the same power and was once it's JINk and compatible used his LINK to pull it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Stop don't come inside me... on page 17.

Bahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhhha. I'm sorry I can't help but laugh at that. Ah kinky.
Mangastream has the translation saying "stop it, stay out of my head" which makes more sense considering the actual going into obito's head and accessing his memories... Just another shit translation from mangapanda... trying to make the manga sound gayer then it already does at times..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
carcharodon (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #33
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Another ridiculous chapter. I thought it was bad enough last chapter when all of Naruto's friends fused into the the Kyuub's tail and inexplicably went god mode, but now it has got much, much worse. Now those same little fuckers are assisting Naruto with his chakra Tug-A-War. What blatant bullshit.

Aside from Shikamaru who has experience doing similar things with his shadow element, who else has even a remotely close skill set that would allow them to be able to quickly pick up on how to do it. Are we really suppose to sit here and merely accept the fact that people like Tenten, Choji, Ino, Kiba, etc..., who have failed as characters from the very beginning (they got beat by sakura's sleep grenade for crying out loud) are now able to wrestle freaking Bijuu just because another Bijuu gave them a little of it's power. LOL. Ridiculous.
Even though it's not canon, if the anime were canon: Hinata, Sakura, and Ino. I'm starting to get what a couple of people are saying, the anime does a decent job of filling in the gaps that Kishi just blatantly leaves here and there.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Another ridiculous chapter. I thought it was bad enough last chapter when all of Naruto's friends fused into the the Kyuub's tail and inexplicably went god mode, but now it has got much, much worse. Now those same little fuckers are assisting Naruto with his chakra Tug-A-War. What blatant bullshit.

Aside from Shikamaru who has experience doing similar things with his shadow element, who else has even a remotely close skill set that would allow them to be able to quickly pick up on how to do it. Are we really suppose to sit here and merely accept the fact that people like Tenten, Choji, Ino, Kiba, etc..., who have failed as characters from the very beginning (they got beat by sakura's sleep grenade for crying out loud) are now able to wrestle freaking Bijuu just because another Bijuu gave them a little of it's power. LOL. Ridiculous.

Are you actually bitching about NINJA, with high level skills in many arts being able to naturally play "TUG OF WAR"... Are you serious... you think it is an ass pull that ninja's know how to PULL together in unison like anyone else in the fucking world...

Lol, seriously, this is your problem with the chapter... "how could NINJA have the skill to perform TUG OF WAR and PULL together at once" which freaking 7 year olds prove they are easily capable of doing, on fucking field day every year...

This is the shit I am talking about... You actually find it unbelievable that fucking grown up men and women much less fucking ninja could have the ability to play TUG OF WAR...

Whats next, the alliance defeats Madara using a relay race and again they are performing unbelievable FEATS in your opinion...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #35
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_652

You have to love KYF, being all apologetic about Kishimoto's shitty writing and then being all butthurt because it caught up to his precious Minato too (nevermind practically all the rest of the cast being treated much worse and much sooner).

Personally, I didn't even care about Minato's asspull, it was bad but not as bad as the whole of the chapter. And yes, no matter how you try to polish this chapter, it'll remain a turd, because, unlike what you seemingly think, employing an Aesop isn't good writing by itself, it's HOW you employ it that separates good writing from bad writing. I'll address the two first points, considering your other two are rather moot and only a fanboy would care that much about them.

  1. You fill your mouth to say how Naruto is using the help from others instead of going alone, but you clearly missed two facts: that it's Naruto chakra that allows them to help in the first place and that they're being treated as a number of people to pull, not as individuals. So, in reality, it's Naruto helping himself and all that friendship bullshit is just that, bullshit, because they're not acting as his friends, but rather as his vessels. In reality, the Aesop you think Kishimoto is employing isn't being employed at all.
  2. If you didn't know about Obito's feelings, you clearly didn't read right the whole 50 chapters you said were built-up for this moment, specially the last chapter. Are you that dumb that you have to be patronized into the message with the subtlety of a sledgehammer to the skull or do you think it's somehow good for the writer to be so nauseatingly and repetitively blatant about a character?
PS: Way to kill a joke and once again proclaim a translation is superior to another without any evidence whatsoever to assert so. Then you wonder why people give you shit.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #36
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Gee, more bitching even with a great outcome, with logical circumstances not an ass pull and V for the alliance over Juubito, not just naruto beating him which would have been ridiculous...

What is so wrong with this chapter?
: Naruto used the help of the entire alliance at once to de-power Juubito for what is looking like a victory for the alliance... again naruto heads itachi's words about not trying to do everything yourself and relying on those you seek validation from...
: Obito's feelings we thought he no longer had, but he has been holding down deep are being brought out for the inevitable side change for obito which was set up for the past 50 fucking chapters straight...
: kishi expresses how Obito's mask is metaphorical and will not come off by force like happened literally like what happened to his physical mask 52 chapters ago...
: Best thing is the chakra of the other bijuu was used to link to Juubito's to take away his power and not just make naruto some OP character who is still too dumb to possibly survive without the power...
But this was not mentioned...

Literally the ONLY thing wrong with this chapter which I still wonder why no one else noticed... Minato magically regained consciousness and his kyuubi chakra as well as base chakra since last time we saw him, he was out of Kyuubi and base chakra, which should have been impossible as an edo and was for some reason immobile and unable to do anything to the point he was looking comatose and used as a tool by freaking tobirama...

the only thing kishi has done wrong is the shit treatment of Minato...
Kinda admire his tenacity. Takes a lot of effort to like this shit.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-23-2013), Numinous (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #37
carcharodon
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 118
Thanks: 17
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
carcharodon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_652

[QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2139876]Naruto did not meet the Ichibi shukaku in the TNJ world because he ONLy met the Bijuu that were in the JINKUDOU that Obito made which was 2-7 tails, thus without some of the Ichibi's chakra to grab, gaara who had the same power and was once it's JINk and compatible used his LINK to pull it...

Thanks...anyone happen to know off hand the manga chapter and/or the anime episodes where he talks to the Bijuus? I wanted to go back and look at it again because I didn't remember exactly how it went down...thanks.
carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #38
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Son of a bitch, just make some Uzumaki/Hyuga babies so I can stop reading this! Obito's memory is a lie, Rin is so one dimensional a piece of notebook paper is thicker than this McGuffin, Madara is....over yonder....doing stuff....because....ninja, and the fate of the world is going to be decided by a game of....tug of war. Even the most delusional fever dream from the unhinged mind of Ed Wood couldn't have dreamed this shit up if you gave him a million years!
Obito is a sad man. 30 goddamn year old man gone whack job over a crush he had over a girl that got killed in the line of duty almost 2 decades ago that he was too nervous to ask out. Of all of the insanity we had to put up with in this manga, that, that takes the damn cake in a heart beat.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-23-2013), Numinous (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #39
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: naruto_652

If there'd actually been anything resembling a tension that Naruto might have lost that fuckin thing maybe it would have been remotely decent. As it was it was more one-sided and bullshit than when this happened with fuckin Kurama.

While this is a rainbow-lovin good time we're gonna have here, I'd be interested to see if Kishi can actually make this at least thematically suck less. While Obito being yet another "what if Nardo wuz evil" is bad and dumb, if Kishi can make something of Naruto confronting that yet fucking again I'd be interested to see it unfold. Gaara was the first one to make Naruto really question what his purpose was, Pain made him question how to achieve his purpose (which inexplicably changed but nothing can change the NINJA JESUS path now). If Naruto faces what he could have been once again and actually has the answer he couldn't give to Pain (and it isn't just FUCKING FRIENDSHIP, like an actual answer), that'd actually not be too ragingly shitty storytelling. Still gonna be a lot of rainbow bullshit drowning out whatever decent there'd be though.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-23-2013), emachina (10-23-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-23-2013), Numinous (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #40
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
While this is a rainbow-lovin good time we're gonna have here, I'd be interested to see if Kishi can actually make this at least thematically suck less. While Obito being yet another "what if Nardo wuz evil" is bad and dumb, if Kishi can make something of Naruto confronting that yet fucking again I'd be interested to see it unfold. Gaara was the first one to make Naruto really question what his purpose was, Pain made him question how to achieve his purpose (which inexplicably changed but nothing can change the NINJA JESUS path now). If Naruto faces what he could have been once again and actually has the answer he couldn't give to Pain (and it isn't just FUCKING FRIENDSHIP, like an actual answer), that'd actually not be too ragingly shitty storytelling. Still gonna be a lot of rainbow bullshit drowning out whatever decent there'd be though.
I gotta disagree with you completely here. The entire f'n premise behind part II has been Naruto's seeking for "real, true" peace. Another way of re-wording it is his journey for perfection. I honestly think the answer is going to be it can't be found. There is too much individualism, that to bring about the perfect shinobi world would the dissolvement of any and all individualism. That's why Naruto's answer is going to be (if it isn't already) the continued attempt to find peace. Make new friends, and keep the old ones. All that gooey, mushy crap. So when Naruto confronts Obito, Madara, and possibly Sasuke (maybe Orochimaru), his answer will be friendship. Why? Do you really expect Naruto, the #1 knuckle-headed ninja of Konohagakure, to go all intellectually philosophical? I mean talk about asspulls, I can understand the hax powerups, because this is a story about ninjas controlling the elements to a degree. But to have a guy go from Rodney Dangerfield no respect to freaking Aseop and Confucius.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #41
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: naruto_652

And here I thought this was a shonen manga but the innuendos are ridiculous. Anyways, now that I think about it wasn't this manga about becoming Hokage and friendship at first? Where did this peace talk come from? Pain turned Naruto into a bigger faggot than he already was smh.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #42
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_652

I had to thank both AOTK's and j_H because they demonstrate the "between a rock and an hard place" situation Kishimoto put Naruto's quest for peace in. He either doesn't deliver a proper conclusion to it or does by making Naruto go OOC. And the worse part is that he could have avoided this lose-lose situation altogether if he kept Naruto's characterization around Jiraiya's death instead of dumbing him down to levels of early Part I.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (10-23-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #43
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: naruto_652

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyQca1cwe54

Shitty chapter, nothing to say here. What a horrible time for One Piece to go on break. Gonna continue watching Doctor Who.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-24-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #44
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: naruto_652

Naruto: "The power of Chri...er, friendship compels you! The power of friendship compels you!"

Yes Kishi, we get it. You're big on "friendship overcoming everything". We don't need it jammed down our throats every fucking chapter.

Also, LOL @ KYF defending this drivel while bemoaning that his precious Minato is "being trolled more". Minato is not that powerful. He just had some parlor tricks that he stole from Tobirama. Get over it.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #45
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Are you actually bitching about NINJA, with high level skills in many arts being able to naturally play "TUG OF WAR"... Are you serious... you think it is an ass pull that ninja's know how to PULL together in unison like anyone else in the fucking world...
What skills? Choji is a meatball. Tenten throws weapons. Kiba is a goddamn furry. Where do you see skills in their arsenal that deal with handling Bijuu chakra. Get serious kid.

Naruto spent years training with Jiriaya on how to draw out the Kyuubi's chakra, and was personally coached by Killerbee (while inside a magical temple special built for the purpose) on how to play Tug-of-war with the kyuubi, with the assistance of Killerbee himself, and Kushina butting in to save the day, and yet still barely won. Now we got all these kids who just got Bijuu cloak barely a chapter ago, that are latching on to these Bijuu with chakra claws, and you don't see the absurdity of it.

Speaking of GLOW MODE chakra cloaks. Why was it that neither Kakashi nor Gai got that powerup in the beginning of this battle. Hell they didn't even get the regular chakra cloaks like all those other alliance fodder got. The answer is clearly plot no jutsu, like virtually everything else in this fight. For you to ignore this truth just shows how much of a blind fanboy you are, except when it comes to your love Minato, where you cry rivers and proclaim trolling every time Kishi kicks him off the pedestal you've placed him on.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 10-23-2013 at 06:03 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.