naruto_652 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-23-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
naruto_652

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/652

Naruto with the help of the Alliance Party establishes a tug of war over the bijuu chakra. Naruto is able to get out all but Hachibi and 1 Tail of which Gaara and Bee assist. Obito if successful will only have the shell of the Juubi as his power source and the tree he will be unable to control. Naruto goes further by entering Obito's mind as a fellow jink and tells him by reassuring him his life could of been different. Naruto is attempting to make Obito regret his decision. Not only that he wants Obito to remember who he was before all the hate. He literally ripped off the mask now he symbolically wants to strip Obito of his dark lost self and bring back the kid who used to have dreams of being Hokage. Not bad..... So we all thought Naruto would become the next Sage due to the bijuu chakra he was given. Seems Kishi used that situation only to have a way for Naruto to weaken Obito and cut their connected chains from him.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-23-2013 at 02:05 AM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2013, 03:06 AM   #2
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_652

I must admit it was a really good chapter.... But where is Madara in all this!? What happen to "I'll use your (Hashirama's) sage mode to switch with Obito" plan? Kinda failing to be that uber final villan!

Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duncan33 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 03:08 AM   #3
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

"Stop, don't come inside me!"

I'm actually kinda relieved with the handling of the bijuu Chakra Naruto was given. We were all expecting the next coming of the sage of the six paths, glad we may actually get to avoid that. And for once, the happy feel good moment of everyone working together didn't feel like a forced gimmick.

And Madara must be playing a really long game strategy here.

Last edited by Xethorsiph; 10-23-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 03:10 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
"Stop, don't come inside me!"
It was only a matter of time before someone quoted that line lol. So glad that did not come from Sasuke....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-23-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-23-2013), jericho Uzimaki (10-23-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-23-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-23-2013), Numinous (10-23-2013), platinumrug (10-23-2013), Sensei-Q (10-23-2013), The Special One (10-23-2013), Tzu Men (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 04:13 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

SOOOOOO GAAAAAAYYYYYY! 0.1 out of 5. Can a rating get any lower? Like really now what is there to like about this chapter. The fight ends with a dumb ass tug of war for power via dues ex machina bullshit given to Naruto by the other Bijuu combined with the power of Carebears. No one in this manga can win a fight with their own power its just pathetic. O and to make matters worse Naruto is about to cearbear/rainbow/love vomit speech Obito into submission like the pathetic bitch he is. Encase you don't get it yet this chapter is fucking horrible. What a waste of time.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-23-2013 at 04:18 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-23-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-23-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-23-2013), Numinous (10-23-2013), platinumrug (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 04:44 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Chapter was ok. Not gonna lie, totally digging Naruto's last page facial expression. SOSP rebirth this way is much better. Rainbow speech upcoming. We all know Obito is done for the moment Naruto entered his mind.

All hope now falls on Madara who is defeating Hashi at this moment. The only villain speech no jutsu won't work on.

It gonna go down like this: Hashi in Madara, HashiDara vs The Alliance.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-23-2013), MrBIG (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 04:51 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This is unacceptable for a climax in my opinion.

Recycling flashbacks on a chapter basis, lame ass battles (If you can even call this a battle), Kishi trying desperately to give the characters he neglected for hundreds of chapters some relevance and in the end all they can do is suck Nardo's dick in every dialog bubble.

Obito is a shit tier villain. End this faggot and have Madara do w/e he is planning to do already.

Last edited by Dagoro; 10-23-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:57 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Chapter was ok. Not gonna lie, totally digging Naruto's last page facial expression. SOSP rebirth this way is much better. Rainbow speech upcoming. We all know Obito is done for the moment Naruto entered his mind.

All hope now falls on Madara who is defeating Hashi at this moment. The only villain speech no jutsu won't work on.

It gonna go down like this: Hashi in Madara, HashiDara vs The Alliance.
It wasn't a bad chapter also IMO...To me it wasn't all carebearish...it got kinda rainbowy lol when he entered his mind but it wasn't all come hug me man! Naruto is serious about breaking the mask off of Obito. If he could do anything for a former Leaf nin it would helping him recover his former self. We all thought Sage rebirth was coming so to have Kishi use the chakra of the bijuu's to cut Obito off from his power source was smart. Now he can't use the tree or the Juubi's full power if the chakras are sealed. I also agree..that last panel with Naruto looked cool. Also as we can tell this isn't the climax of the story...we are about to be blessed with a true Villain.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-23-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:14 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Madara, a true villain ?

ROFL !!!!!

He too is a butthurt faggot. Obsessed with another man's wood like a bitch in heat, and incompetent as hell considering all the power he has and what he hopes to accomplish.

If there was any logic to this war Madara would've continued to drop meteors until the alliance army was dead. Instead he has sat there doing nothing with a huge "I don't give a shit" stamp on his forehead.

What kind of villain is that ?

A bad one. A real villain gets shit done or goes down fighting like a wild animal backed into a corner. None of this lazy shit.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:29 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Madara was testing his powers once he was summoned by Muu. He then continued to test his combined might against the Kages. Then he headed to the battlefield after curb stomping them. Once he entered the battlefield Obito made the threat that he needed Obito to be brought back to life. After Madara let Obito lead with the Juubi he continued to observe Obito's resolve. Once Obito failed Madara took lead to force his revival. Then he felt he friend/foes chakra and got excited about what he had been telling the Kages..no one brings a threat like Hashirama. Once Hashi arrived Madara brought the fight to him. Made Hashi focus only on him. It may seem fanboyish but to me he was kinda showing Hashi that he has changed. Madara wasn't focused on the war front once he started battling it out with Hashi. He even told Hashi's clone that he doesn't have time for fakes. He told Hashi that they were dead and they shouldn't care about the world as it stands now. He couldn't jump in the fray once Obito became the Juubi's jink due to the fact his power wasn't enough. Now he is fighting with Hashi to hinder Obito useless so he can ascend to a higher level. Yeah he has worn the "I don't give a fuck hat." though he has been a serious force since his introduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
I'm putting all my faith in when Obito get's converted Madara takes over and does his plan that he said he was going to do.

I couldn't be bothered to remember exactly what he said he was going to do.
He said he would absorb Hashi and use his sage mode to deal with Obito..Then allow his Moons Eye Plan to go through...

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-23-2013 at 05:34 AM.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:29 AM   #11
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm putting all my faith in when Obito get's converted Madara takes over and does his plan that he said he was going to do.

I couldn't be bothered to remember exactly what he said he was going to do.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:07 AM   #12
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-23-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-23-2013), k-lai (10-23-2013), Numinous (10-23-2013), platinumrug (10-23-2013), Sensei-Q (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #13
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Obito: Stop... don't come inside me!
Kurama: Pull it out!

Chapter's name, Naruto's Furrow:
Quote:
furrow
ˈfʌrəʊ/
noun
noun: furrow; plural noun: furrows
a long, narrow trench made in the ground by a plough, especially for planting seeds or irrigation.
"regular furrows in a ploughed field"

On a serious note, this chapter simply continues the downward spiral of the last months. It's borderline depressing when you think the second to last villain is defeated by a tug of war mixed with the rainbow feelings and that the only villain left is too busy to actually put his plan on the rails because he's craving the wood of someone else.

Just make Orochimaru take over this joint and reacquire his proper characterization just to salvage what little is left from this goddamn "climax".

Before someone starts whining about using the wrong definition for furrow, it's called a joke.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-23-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-23-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-23-2013), k-lai (10-23-2013), platinumrug (10-23-2013), Shrike (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 08:13 AM   #14
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

This is nothing special. Naruto´s known for coming inside everyone he meets. It was a matter of time before even the stubborn Tobito fell into his hands. Also, manga is promoting massive gangbang.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Another Naruto Dr. Phil episode, Obito's bitch ass will be crying by next week the end of the episode, and begins the turn against Madara poised to gank backstage.

A better question, why is no one else from the alliance going after Madara? As far as I see, Tobirama, Minato, Oonoki, Raichu, Mei, Orochimaru, and others are standing around with they're cocks in they're hands, just beating off.

Obito just lost his virginity, and got bred. What a whore.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-23-2013 at 08:28 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote