One piece 731 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-11-2013, 08:19 AM   #16
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Do you guys think Sabo will eat the MM no Mi ?
First off I just reread the chapter for like the third time, and just realised were going to maybe have Sabo Vs Jesus ( The BB member in the tournament) Do you think we will see this fight or it will be a fight in the background we dont see ?

I think that Sabo will win the tournament and get the fruit, but he wont he eat it ( not right away) he will meet with Luffy once more and try to offer it too him but Luffy will tell him to take it seeing as there brothers and it would be better suited being with him. And Ace would have wanted him to have it more.

I think this would be better cause I cant imagine any of the SH's taking the fruit, and this could effect if the Princess girl is joining the crew now. ( Alot of folk thought if she got it that she would then joing the SH's)
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #17
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do you guys think Sabo will eat the MM no Mi ?
I gave up predicting Oda, but it seems like he will win it. The tournament could get interrupted though. Everyone in it is a wild card, too. Burgess is there as an important figure, Sabo now brings a whole new level of "what the hell will happen now?" thing, Bartolomeo will still play a role, and we still have no idea how strong Diamante will be.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #18
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

I was wondering about how Luffy got out.. So they switched? Well kinda sucks becAuse I wanted to see Rebecca with it. Though once they beat the toy girl she won't need the contest to win her people back over. Sabo getting it makes the most sense and Luffy agrees by his statement "we don't have to worry about the meri meri fruit anymore." Bart Is left there looking at the fake Lucy. So the final will be becca, burgess, sabo and whomever lol.

Looks like Koala will meet up with Robin and the others at the toy factory. Sabo tells her to let him know of the situation underground*. Sabo is upset and sad at the fact if he could of aided Luffy.....but Koala calms him by saying "If you would of been there what would of changed? It is unknown what would of happened." I am not sure if Sabo will join since he is part of the resistance now in the Rev. Army. Jimbei will make the 10 member...Luffy said in the start of the series he was looking for ten. He will eventually have a fleet and as some have suggested I see things picking up big time once this arc is over. Alliances will start to form and enemies will also band together. Bart and Bellamy having their own crews could merge. The picture is getting bigger by the day. Sabo will win the tourney and inherit Ace's will and former df powers. Just with the balance of it all.. I can't see Burgess winning and BB crew getting another power boost.

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-11-2013 at 11:13 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #19
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

If Sabo is capable of beating Burgess and then gains the power of Ace's DF on top of that, then dear god! After he learns to control that power we'd be talking about an admiral tier character! I'd also imagine his position in the Revolutionary army is rather high for him to given a mission to Dressrosa. I can't help but laugh at the irony that the guy Luffy thought of as his brother was not only alive, but has been working for his own father for quite some time. I can't wait to see how Dragon (finally) gets personally drawn into the mix.

Finally, Koala!!! This is perhaps the most shocking revelation of the entire chapter. To think that little girl Fish Tiger saved would be once again pulled back into the storyline like this. Damn Oda, just far ahead have you thought out the plot? The way Oda continually brings back old characters like this either in the cover page series or the chapters themselves is probably one of his greatest skills. It's sets him apart from most other authors, keeps the characters vibrant, and constantly infuses us readers with a sense of nostalgia for the old story arcs long gone. Most impressive.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-11-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #20
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Could someone remind me who Koala is again? ie what chapter or arc shes from?
Old 12-11-2013, 02:22 PM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

She was the little girl that Fisher Tiger and his men returned home. The arc was FI, she used to be a slave of the Celestial Dragons.

I'm curious to see how a human can use FI karate.

Last edited by Dagoro; 12-11-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
icedraon620 (12-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (12-11-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
She was the little girl that Fisher Tiger and his men returned home. The arc was FI, she used to be a slave of the Celestial Dragons.

I'm curious to see how a human can use FI karate.
Well she is the assistant in the art of teaching FM karate. Question is who is her Master? Maybe it was Huck\Hack (the fm in the block battle royal)... Wasn't he communicating with someone within the arena?

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-11-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #23
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Fishmen can control water and expel water from their skin for attacks such as water bullet. That is why I want to see Koala in action since no human in OP, as far as we know, has those capabilities. I imagine she adapted FI karate so humans can use it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-11-2013)
Old 12-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #24
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Fishmen can control water and expel water from their skin for attacks such as water bullet. That is why I want to see Koala in action since no human in OP, as far as we know, has those capabilities. I imagine she adapted FI karate so humans can use it.
I understand the validity of the question. Outside of using haki I can't assume what to expect. I am also puzzled how Oda will pull this off.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #25
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

He probably takes those frequent breaks he goes on for purposes like these, to go over all the plots thus far, especially the ones with holes, and works on them for accuracy and integrity.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:36 AM   #26
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

fuckkkkkkkkk this is too much from me to take.

I honestly didn't think OP could get much better, but things like this make it 200% more amazing
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #27
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

This arc is waaaaaay too cluttered...

People involved:
Starting from the Fi Arc
-Big Mom pirates
-Fishman Pirates
-Underground Dudes who saw Shinokuni on PH(Silhouettes dudes)
-5 Supernova Crews(Zoro and Killer make it 7 Supernovas in total)
-Newest Admiral
-Tenryuubito
-Soon to be Kaido
-Revolutionary Army
-Kanokuni Navy
-Wanokuni Samurai
-A Shichibukai
-Burgess
-CP0
Etc etc

I haven't even included Dressrosa peeps and the Donquixote Family. Too darn cluttered.
This chapter was okay, I just thought that it would of been better if Sabo was to somehow be reintroduced later on. Kind of knew it was Sabo when Luffy was crying.

Koala on the other hand is a substitute Human Gojin Karate User. People say Hack probably taught her, I agree somewhat. She did spend some time with the original FI Pirates and Jinbei/Tiger were the heads. I bet that aided her somehow. I am more intrigued with her than Sabo at this point.

If we make an educated calculation, Sabo most likely is stronger than Ace was right before his death and has all 3 Haki as well. If anything, Sabo should breeze through the rest of the tournament as Lucy, and keep those who think Lucy is Luffy second guessing.

Bart is super cool, still think he maybe one of the first crews to come under Luffy's Umbrella... But he wishes to be Luffy's so I don't know how that would work. If he were NN then he'd definitely make it an M4. Still don't know what to think tho.

I want to see Franky go all out. It sucks that he isn't as cool as he was back on Water 7, but I think he is really underestimated and is rarely strong. Frankly vs Trebol should be fine.

3/5
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/726/10

Hack must be her teacher/master. He is friends with Jimbei so the tie in is there. Sabo must of sent him in to gather intel within the block fights. While playing the role of a fighter he could get information about what is going on underground(The factory and trading port). So Koala will end up saving her Master who probably is turned into a toy by now via Trebol Exe. Sugar.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Coby and Him Sidekick will be in Dressrosa as well. Book it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:57 AM   #30
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

So maybe DD estimated the abilities and potential for the Strawhats in Law's plan, but there is no way he accounted for all of the people/entities popping up. He underestimated SH's charisma and odd ability to make acquaintances.