Naruto 658 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #46
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 658

While technically not correct, I still love the connotation behind the meaning of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
-∞/0
@ACt
Madara with tits would make more sense as to why the Uchiha minus a handful of characters would explain much of the behavior by Madara and Sasuke.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #47
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Wow, I really don't know wtf are you babbling about. but You'd be a complete retard if you think that am defending the manga on the grounds of being a good one and/or making fun of the people who are discussing it.
Then My Dumbass read your entire post, (only read a portion from phone), bows, apologizes, and states... 'You are correct my Fine Sir, Me Humblest apologies.

See people its okay to say you we're wrong, nothing bad happens, one doesn't die... Hint KYF.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #48
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

It's ok, no big deal. I stopped discussing this manga along time ago therefore my opinion about it is unknown around here, So someone had to misinterpret my occasional posts or not see through my sarcasm.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
It's ok, no big deal. I stopped discussing this manga along time ago therefore my opinion about it is unknown around here, So someone had to misinterpret my occasional posts or not see through my sarcasm.
No prob, just saw the first part of the post, and ran into a fire like a fool. Kinda like yourself, tired of running into people standing in front of mangas/animes with they're protective shield 'Don't Bother Him!!'. Its nonsensical, I dig the Tenchinhan, Black Star, Kidd Death, Itachi, Sasori, Sasuke, Trunks, Goku, One Piece, Alucard, Victoria Sera, Feng Shen Ji, Guren Lagann, Yu Ghi Oh's, Fist of the Northstar, and the lists go on and on. But nobody else has to 'like' them like myself, they're spoonfulls of ink, they don't feel, think, ponder, have good or bad days.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-12-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #50
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow bullshit chapter, piss off already Madera.
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #51
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

What bother me about this chapter is the insinuation that "Madara's will" is capable of disregarding the parameters of the universe that Kishi has set up. I think that is the most jolting thing to a reader as everyone else already pointed out. If this was DBZ no one would think it would be out of place.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:49 AM   #52
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I think I forgive DBZ a little easier because pretty early in DBZ Toriyama pretty much said "Fuck the secondary" characters and kept them mostly very far back in the background. Leaving only Krillian and Blue Haired Tits around for most of the adventures. Then he transcended into focusing on Saiyan's and which of them could scream the loudest and have the best pop a roid face.

Kishi's kept his background characters around, and focused a great deal of attention on some of them. So he's trying to wrap everything up in the fastest way possible and he's reaching so far up his ass for plot resolutions and power ups to make the villains a "threat", he's made Majin Buu believable.

Last edited by emachina; 12-13-2013 at 04:51 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #53
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

While I'm not entirely defending Madara and him being used as a pinball for the bijuu's or whatever, wouldn't him having the very powers he scoffed at in the last chapter help him survive the onslaught? Hashi is supposedly the most badass senju of all time, so using his powers combined with his own should be the factor that makes him stronger than normal.

It's still pretty fucking stupid nonetheless but that would at least shed some light on how he could survive being played with like a chew toy.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #54
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

It's incredibly inconsistent.

SM has never shown this kind of durability at any point in the manga, and while it is reasonable to argue that Hashi SM energy is the most potent there is (Even that can't be confirmed) how the hell was Gaara able to swiss cheese his ass when a combined bijuu rape storm didn't ?

I already commented on the severed arm bs, so in a nutshell this shit makes no sense.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-13-2013), platinumrug (12-13-2013)
Old 12-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #55
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
It's incredibly inconsistent.

SM has never shown this kind of durability at any point in the manga, and while it is reasonable to argue that Hashi SM energy is the most potent there is (Even that can't be confirmed) how the hell was Gaara able to swiss cheese his ass when a combined bijuu rape storm didn't ?

I already commented on the severed arm bs, so in a nutshell this shit makes no sense.
Yeah Jiraiya was in Semi Sage mode, and got own'd by Peins Paths. That state didn't assist him in taking punishment, but maybe to last long enough to get the message out through Ma & Pa Toad. Besides the Bijuus's arms themselves are larger than Madara's whole body, that combination coming out and nearly severing one arm is retardedly unbelievable.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-13-2013 at 09:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (12-13-2013)
Old 12-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #56
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Well sage mode does increase durability, speed, senses and strength. Naruto fell high upon a spiked earth and came out unscathed. Madara did say it wasn't a lot but enough to handle things when he took Hashi's sage chakra. Jirayah didn't take serious damage until he turned his back on Pain thinking he had won. Also he wasn't with ma and pa the entire fight.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-423-9/n...apter-418.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-423-10/...apter-418.html

Maybe Hashi's sage chakra and body is activated on a higher level than that of Naruto's.

I really hate to even attempt defending this shit though.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (12-26-2013), platinumrug (12-13-2013)
Old 12-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #57
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

That's what I'm saying, Hashi's energy is probably on a whole other level than anyone else's. I think if he's able to have large scale battles with demon foxes and crazy eye wielding motherfuckers, then he should be able to withstand a little punishment. Since it is said that combining uchiha and senju powers would bring about new levels of strength right? So madara should be able to handle punishment to a certain degree. I agree, I don't like defending the shit either but it has SOME modicum of logic, even if it is very, VERY minuscule.
Human Rasengan (12-26-2013), ninjalostboy95 (12-13-2013), Sensei-Q (12-14-2013)
Old 12-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #58
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Well sage mode does increase durability, speed, senses and strength. Naruto fell high upon a spiked earth and came out unscathed. Madara did say it wasn't a lot but enough to handle things when he took Hashi's sage chakra. Jirayah didn't take serious damage until he turned his back on Pain thinking he had won. Also he wasn't with ma and pa the entire fight.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-423-9/n...apter-418.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-423-10/...apter-418.html

Maybe Hashi's sage chakra and body is activated on a higher level than that of Naruto's.

I really hate to even attempt defending this shit though.
Yeah, that's why I stated that Jiraiyas was limited, but I agree with speed, strength, and wavering on durability. Naruto's durability shouldn't be questioned because he has the Hax's of all the Hax's, Kyuubs/Kurama, whom won't let him die, so there goes his durability. And Hara's durability is moar intuned with his healing abilities which are greater than Tsunade. The only other 'full Sage' power shown was Kabuto, whom also had a special healing factor from birth, additionally, the Bros. of Destruction wasn't attempting to 'off' him so he never really took damage. It would've been better if Madara was halved like Tsunade, then healed with Zetsu's help, that would've made moar sense. Think it, the Sussanoo Bunshins had cut Tsunade in half, and THEN, Madara stated that Perfect Susanno was equivalent to 'A' Tailed Beast.... he got bashed by 6.

Here's a question... with all of the 'Sensor' Ninjas on the battlefield, they seemingly have forgotten all of those skills, or how to use they're mouths to tell someone whom can actually do something. When was the last time Minato, Tobirama, or even Shee sensed anything? Harashirma is seeming like moar of a sensor than everybody on the battlefield. I mean, c'mon, Kishi has Shika making this speech about how he needs to 'help', but he ain't even spoke or done shit. Too much 'get ready for' antics.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-13-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #59
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
That's what I'm saying, Hashi's energy is probably on a whole other level than anyone else's. I think if he's able to have large scale battles with demon foxes and crazy eye wielding motherfuckers, then he should be able to withstand a little punishment.
He doesn't engage them directly. He summons wooden zords, barriers and seals. As I mentioned before the damage he took from Gaara already makes him survivng that Bijuu gang bang complete bullshit. Unless you buy Gaara being able to apply greater force than all bijuu combined. It was concentrated on small surfaces, but the difference is too large to compensate.

This was plot shield plain and simple.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-13-2013)
Old 12-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #60
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Small addendum, neo. Kabuto's healing wasn't something he had since birth. He obtained it from taking Karin's dna.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (12-14-2013)