one piece 732 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
one piece 732

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/732
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-17-2013), Gakure (12-18-2013), Numinous (12-19-2013), Shrike (12-17-2013), SirBenoit (12-17-2013)

Old 12-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: one piece 732

I can see this pissing off some people given the high of the last two chapters.

Lol Senior Pink. He has a pretty hax df though, and I'm always down for Franky fights.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #3
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Senior Pink can someone explain his DF ?

Obviously next week is when things going to kick off going to be epic. Though Coup De Vent one handed was pretty badass !
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:26 AM   #4
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Great chapter. Senor Pink is such a motherfucking pimp, I love that guy. I am enjoying the Franky action and spotlight, and his "Fuck it, I am doing the frontal assault!" was really awesome. The page with the whole D family was great, I can't wait to see them all fight, especially the seats (I am loving Diamante the most for now, but I wonder what will happen to him with people like Sabo, who should get hyped now that he has been reintroduced, and Burgess around).

The fights should be great, and the whole arc really kicks off now.

Oh, and Buck, Senor Pink swims through the floor as if it was water. We are about to see the limits of his ability, but he dodged that amazing one-handed CDV effortlessly.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-17-2013)
Old 12-19-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Senor Pink is that dude...his swim swim fruit ability is pretty neat considering how fast he was able to avoid that coup de vent attack. The fact that no one has survived long enough to reveal their powers or that no one has pushed them to even consider using their full strength...type scary So Franky will be fighting one army by himself? Hand to Hand combat? This shit will get out of hand....I bet Sugar will show the rebel army some crazy tricks considering she is old as fuck and probably has mastered her df abilities like no other. Also the Commando army headed by Pica looks deadly as fuck. Glad the alliance has knocked out some of the Dofla family threats...the end game battle will be ridiculous!
Old 12-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Pinky is in a swimsuit and swimming in a concrete floor. Swim Swim fruit?? As long as he is not logia, General can handle him.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Pinky is in a swimsuit and swimming in a concrete floor. Swim Swim fruit?? As long as he is not logia, General can handle him.
Lol I made the swim swim fruit up lol. He can probably swim on any surface. Actually Franky may have a hard time against him until Lao shows up. Diamante will end up facing Franky on his last legs. I am hoping that he has the General somewhere within the city so he can jump in just in case he gets low on Cola. Diamante will def give Franky a tough time..Baby 5 could barely damage General in the contest of PH. Diamante and Pica...I am looking forward to watching them fight.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #8
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

It could be that he really has the Swim Swim fruit. I mean, I don't know what else could it be. Also, it's kind of funny how he can swim on the land, but not in water. I didn't occur to me before, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Lol I made the swim swim fruit up lol. He can probably swim on any surface. Actually Franky may have a hard time against him until Lao shows up. Diamante will end up facing Franky on his last legs. I am hoping that he has the General somewhere within the city so he can jump in just in case he gets low on Cola. Diamante will def give Franky a tough time..Baby 5 could barely damage General in the contest of PH. Diamante and Pica...I am looking forward to watching them fight.
Diamante? Why would Diamante be facing Franky? Diamante is in the colloseum. Trebol is there with Sugar. Also, Diamante or any of the seats should beat the living shit out of Franky judging by their rank (same as Vergo, who would have demolished Franky), so I doubt that he will be fighting any of the seats. Plus, There are four D family members there. Franky will defeat Senor Pink, that's for sure, but how far will he progress with Machvise, Dellinger and Lao G there as well? I have no goddam idea. Not to mention that Trebol and Sugar are the prime targets, and Trebol is, like Diamante and Pica, on a whole different level from the four mentioned above.

I have absolutely zero idea how will this end, but if I had to say, I'd say that Zoro will face Pica, Sabo will fight Diamante/Burgess, and Kyros (assuming that Toy Soldier is him, and he most likely is) will fight Trebol after Usopp or Robin have defeated Sugar. That's for the seats. Luffy will fight DD, of course, (though I have no idea how will he win, DD seems out of Luffy's league by far, he stomped the shit out of Law who knew his abilities) but I wonder what will happen with Fujitora, Bastille and the Marines. Koala, too. Will she go after the factory as well? What will happen with BM and Sunny?

Also, a friend told me to look at the ships in the harbor (the last page of the chapter) carefully and to call him back if I find something interesting. I guess that the ships docked there all have animal themes could mean that they belong to Kaido... but if that's true, then it's a whole new level of craziness.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-19-2013), NeoKakarott023 (12-19-2013), Numinous (12-19-2013), Scientia (12-19-2013)
Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

It would be amazing of Oda if he could make Franky shoot stuff with his shotgun hair style.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

My goodness, first I thought 3 ships, but I thinks its just one with 3 heads on it, Hippo, Girraffe, Duck. That's a big friggin ship.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:52 PM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
It could be that he really has the Swim Swim fruit. I mean, I don't know what else could it be. Also, it's kind of funny how he can swim on the land, but not in water. I didn't occur to me before, haha.

Diamante? Why would Diamante be facing Franky? Diamante is in the colloseum. Trebol is there with Sugar. Also, Diamante or any of the seats should beat the living shit out of Franky judging by their rank (same as Vergo, who would have demolished Franky), so I doubt that he will be fighting any of the seats. Plus, There are four D family members there. Franky will defeat Senor Pink, that's for sure, but how far will he progress with Machvise, Dellinger and Lao G there as well? I have no goddam idea. Not to mention that Trebol and Sugar are the prime targets, and Trebol is, like Diamante and Pica, on a whole different level from the four mentioned above.

I have absolutely zero idea how will this end, but if I had to say, I'd say that Zoro will face Pica, Sabo will fight Diamante/Burgess, and Kyros (assuming that Toy Soldier is him, and he most likely is) will fight Trebol after Usopp or Robin have defeated Sugar. That's for the seats. Luffy will fight DD, of course, (though I have no idea how will he win, DD seems out of Luffy's league by far, he stomped the shit out of Law who knew his abilities) but I wonder what will happen with Fujitora, Bastille and the Marines. Koala, too. Will she go after the factory as well? What will happen with BM and Sunny?

Also, a friend told me to look at the ships in the harbor (the last page of the chapter) carefully and to call him back if I find something interesting. I guess that the ships docked there all have animal themes could mean that they belong to Kaido... but if that's true, then it's a whole new level of craziness.

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/732/2183/16

Read Ussops panel where he says

" Looks like we won't get a chance to butt heads with the hand to hand squadron, good luck with that Franky!"

Diamantes group includes Senor Pink.....they are the hand to hand group.

As I said if or when Franky beats Senor Pink Lao G will be or Machvise will be his next target....If Franky makes it past them he could face Diamante. Coliseum is above the factory, so he can easily get there.....
Pica is in the Royal Palace or his private quarters
Diamante is sitting in the Coliseum
Trebol is hiding in the toy house with Sugar

what I am saying is we don't know exactly how it will play out or who will face who...Oda may toss the top three around just to throw us off our assumptions.

Franky is heading in a diff route towards the toy house...though it is guarded by four Exes
Robin and Ussop are within the underground Habor/Port which holds the factory and the port.
Zoro, Kinemon and Luffy are headed towards the palace.
(Chopper, Brooke, Nami, Momo are headed towards Zou)

So Dofla has his men spread out. He still seems to be negotiating with Fuji over protection.

Luffy power level=Admiral-Warlord- Will be fighting Dofla asap
Zoro=Vice Admiral-Admiral-Faced Fujitora
Sanji-Vice Admiral..stood toe to toe with Vergo but had weak Haki. Fought Dofla and managed to escape death.

So the big three of SH's.....

Though because Franky has not fought or had enough screen time to show off what he is capable of besides protecting Sunny and forging weapons/boats for the ship....he isn't near Vergo's level?

Using Vergo is kinda a tough comparison of foes esp since his armament haki is what made him such a beast....all of Doflas members are not AHaki users. Mostly DF users....

Franky single handidly fought two of the Dofla Exes. and that was Buffalo and Baby 5. Sure they are lower exes compared to Pica, Trebol and Diamante. Franky being a cyborg uses his brains and tech to stand equal footing with the rest of his crew. General Franky's power and reach is much stronger.
As Oda mentioned we don't know any of the top Three Exes power since they have never been pushed to go all out. Though the same can be said of Franky...Franky has not been pushed at all since the 2yr time skip.

To say he would get totally demolished is a bit stretched IMO. Incredibly underestimating this guy here. I do hope that Oda gives Franky, Robin, Chopper and Ussop some proper screen time...I want to see what all of them are capable of.....the teasing should stop and they all should be pushed hard against the wall in order to get out of DR alive. So many factors at play here within this arc as you said it will be one crazy battle. I also thought the same thing regarding the ships and Kaido...though man if Oda brings into the mix another Yonkui.....I couldn't even predict the fallout.

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-20-2013 at 05:07 AM.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #12
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

There are a lot of ingredients in this Gumbo, I must say. Don Flamingo's time is near up, one can tell.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote