Shippuden 345 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 01-16-2014, 10:21 AM   #1
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Shippuden 345

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/1153-...n-episode-345/

That ending.....WOW. What an awesome episode.

Last edited by junior3605; 01-16-2014 at 11:10 AM.
junior3605 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2014, 01:45 PM   #2
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Shippuden 345

That was kick ass.. Obito my nigga. He turned into a beast. I got the pain from TH manga but this reflected that ten fold. I didn't notice how the MS activation took Kakashi out at first. But what's puzzling is if Kakashi is so cold and Rin so special then why did they cornered bye the mist anbu
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
junior3605 (01-16-2014)
Old 01-16-2014, 02:26 PM   #3
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
But what's puzzling is if Kakashi is so cold and Rin so special then why did they cornered bye the mist anbu
They explained this in the manga. The Mist ANBU were only fronting trying to catch them. They were chasing Kakashi and Rin towards Konoha to set the 3 tails loose.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #4
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
They explained this in the manga. The Mist ANBU were only fronting trying to catch them. They were chasing Kakashi and Rin towards Konoha to set the 3 tails loose.
How did they put the three talks I'm Rin to begin with. I thought they wanted her for her special chakra. Kinda like a Kushina type deal.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 01-17-2014, 02:57 PM   #5
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
How did they put the three talks I'm Rin to begin with.
The same way they put it in any of their other jinks? Using a seal they designed for it. When all of this happened, Yagura wasn't in the picture yet (Obito hadn't started controlling him yet). So it was after they extracted the Sanbi from the previous jink and before they got it back to put in Yagura.

Quote:
I thought they wanted her for her special chakra. Kinda like a Kushina type deal.
Nothing was ever said about her having special chakra, so I don't know where you came up with that. It was out of convenience that they grabbed her. She was going to die once they released the Sanbi so there wasn't any special reason to take her other than she was a Konoha ninja.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:11 PM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The same way they put it in any of their other jinks? Using a seal they designed for it. When all of this happened, Yagura wasn't in the picture yet (Obito hadn't started controlling him yet). So it was after they extracted the Sanbi from the previous jink and before they got it back to put in Yagura.

Nothing was ever said about her having special chakra, so I don't know where you came up with that. It was out of convenience that they grabbed her. She was going to die once they released the Sanbi so there wasn't any special reason to take her other than she was a Konoha ninja.
So they took the Sanbi to konoha stuck it in Rin and this makes sense how....

Kakashi killed ruin to prevent her from becoming their jink and slave. There had to be something special about her body if they wanted to take her corpse. They got ninjas on their island so why not find a disposable host there

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 01-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #7
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
So they took the Sanbi to konoha stuck it in Rin and this makes sense how....
Wow, you're stupid. They didn't take the Sanbi to Konoha, they grabbed Rin while she was on a mission and put the Sanbi in her. They did this to set it loose in Konoha so it would attack the village for this. The Mist even worked it so that Kakashi would rescue Rin and then they chased the two to Konoha to expedite the plan.

Quote:
Kakashi killed ruin to prevent her from becoming their jink and slave.
Kakashi wasn't planning on killing Rin. She threw herself in his way when he was trying to kill a Mist nin.

Quote:
There had to be something special about her body if they wanted to take her corpse.
Probably because they believed the Sanbi was still housed in her body, and wanted to retrieve it before it reformed somewhere else.

Quote:
They got ninjas on their island so why not find a disposable host there
Except they didn't have Konoha ninja. They needed someone that could get through the barrier placed around the village. It was killing 2 birds with 1 stone: get the Sanbi into Konoha while reducing them a gifted medical ninja. Rin wasn't special aside from being from Konoha.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:08 AM   #8
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

don't know why I missed that. The whole Juubi Shit was webby it got ignored it was like twenty issues that was the same

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 01-20-2014, 05:29 AM   #9
apz11
Academy Student

apz11 is an unknown quantity at this point

great episode...I like how the filler eps clear out some questions that we had...such as Obito growing the wood from his hand when he was balancing on the bed....He was simply balancing a broken off piece of wood (didn't grow it himself). I also enjoyed the humor and his struggle to return to his comrades...though when Rin get's impaled (the wrong way) he goes berserk...(in a great way lol). I loved it...the fading close up of his face/eyes....great touch animation team!
apz11 is offline   Reply With Quote