attack on titan 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-07-2014, 02:54 PM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
attack on titan 53

http://www.mangapanda.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/53
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 11:16 PM   #2
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: attack on titan 53

definitely like the progression of this story. just wish the translation was a little bit cleaner.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #3
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Give it a few days, usually a better translation pops up. But yeah, I'm glad Attack has good pacing. I thought it dragged early on, but now there are real developments with every chapter. I'm also glad the art style is cleaning up, too.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:24 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

So they staged the entire entry into the district of Troust just to get the upper hand on the Internal Military Police. Once they captured Historia and Eren (fakes) Levi leading the charge will infiltrate their HQ or building to investigate what the hell is going on. Rescuing his (the fakes) crew members he will also take down those who are present. Questioning them in attempt to rattle the cages a bit (batman). Since the Internal MP can't be investigated Levi is looking to bring the roof down on their operations. Eren not being able to harden his body isn't a big deal. He still has yet to understand what makes him tick and special. His basement will give in to those questions. He also still hasn't had the chance nor opportunity to confront his dad. Things are about to pick up story wise.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:36 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So wait Eren killed his father the first time he transformed but can only remember it while in Titan form?

Eren: My father was... by me...

I can't be the only one who caught that right?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:40 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So wait Eren killed his father the first time he transformed but can only remember it while in Titan form?

Eren: My father was... by me...

I can't be the only one who caught that right?
I kinda thought that....but then it would be kinda a waste of a character. His father could pull together alot of the background of this story. He has answers that the public needs to hear. Though it would make sense...why would his father abandon his son after cursing him with such a gift? Why would he desert his post as a respected doctor/liaison of the community? Him being dead and the mystery of his whereabouts could be answered with this sole assumption that Eren killed him when he was injected with the serum. I would hate it only because Eren has a clear resolve to kill the titans..they killed his family/mother. Though finding out his own titan form killed his father would cripple his mental state and resolve.