Feng Shen ji 87 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-13-2014, 01:06 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Feng Shen ji 87

http://www.mangapanda.com/feng-shen-ji/87
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 02:16 AM   #2
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Feng Shen ji 87

Tian walking through them like they were butterflies lol. So that guy too reached limit break interesting why he never showed it.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:48 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

this chapter was I guess a weak set up chapter......I first thought that the big tooth dark general would succumb to anything just to protect his skin..but him actually understanding Grand Marshall and his ideals and continuing to resist Tian made my day! Ah gou will have to rally the d1's together and regroup. Speaking of wtf is Bai Cai doing vanishing in front of their confrontation? What does Tian's wife plan to do before the wound in her heart causes her to fade? Now that we have seen one great sage turn his back on his own kind ...wondering will he also join Ah Gou and train him. Having the second strongest god next to Tian amongst your camp of rebels is a good bet. Lastly still trying to understand who will bring down Tian and how...It is about time for Elder Shen to show what he has been up to.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:49 AM   #4
Sharogy
Academy Student

Sharogy is an unknown quantity at this point

stahp linking it from a reader who downsize half of our compression rate plx T___T
Old 01-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post
stahp linking it from a reader who downsize half of our compression rate plx T___T
Stop? Um lol there aren't many sites that I know of that host FSJ. Though I personally hate some of the scans that are released...Mangapanda and Mangahere are sites that I use to view my favorite manga. You are welcome to enjoy whatever scans/sites of your choosing. I am a kissmanga type of guy or straight mangastream.

You're welcome though
Old 01-13-2014, 06:26 AM   #6
Sharogy
Academy Student

I can't make new thread T___T, the site says no to my low post counts Y___Y,
Also out of a sign of support, you should always link to the scanlator, there is a reason most of the reader sites are called manga aggravator.

When it comes to readers, Only batoto does not downsize the original to save bandwidth,
And you can link it straight from the source you know, like.. on EGScan? Hint Hint*

Last edited by Sharogy; 01-13-2014 at 06:28 AM.
Sharogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #7
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@apoc
Go to egscans.com and bookmark them. They will always be the first ones to have the new FSJ.

First off, epic chapter imo. I actually thought what's his name was going to kneel and submit to Tian there for a bit. I have to say though, not so sure of the progression at this point. I think I would have preferred the Ah Gou fight first, and then his and Zi Yu's intervention with the Tian situation. But I'm secretly hoping that Bai Cai of all people wipes the floor with this god. She's slowly becoming my favorite female manga/manhwa/manhua character.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:53 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Bai Cai has feelings for both Dudes and want them to stop fighting, expecially since her brother Grand Marshall's gone. Uncle Zi is headed toward Tian and will get there first... and eventually perish. Ah Gou and his crew will be in route, possibly 7 Eyes God will double cross Tian when he least expect it, maybe before Uncle Zi's demise. At the same time the God he fought is seemingly healing people thought dead along the way. He'll be a teacher to Dark Stalkers eventually I feel. Tian is a monster, of epic stature. He called all of them out, walked through all of they're shit with a sigh... My Fav Dude is about to get his Big Stick shattered like toothpicks, and he'll die, its his time. His character is built for destruction, and death, and nothing else.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:52 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@apoc
Go to egscans.com and bookmark them. They will always be the first ones to have the new FSJ.

First off, epic chapter imo. I actually thought what's his name was going to kneel and submit to Tian there for a bit. I have to say though, not so sure of the progression at this point. I think I would have preferred the Ah Gou fight first, and then his and Zi Yu's intervention with the Tian situation. But I'm secretly hoping that Bai Cai of all people wipes the floor with this god. She's slowly becoming my favorite female manga/manhwa/manhua character.

J-H, it's Apac....people always put Apoc like I didn't know how to spell Apocalypse lol.

The main reason I used the MP or MH link is because I am reading my other fav mangas on said site. I hate the idea of bouncing around the net to locate a new release when I am certain the site I use also hosts the chapter. I totally understand support the guys who clean,trans my fav mangas...I am all about that...just bought OP and Bleach games for Ps3 just to show support. (360 is for all the naruto games lol!) Would be uber if FSJ, Magi or AOT came to the ps3 or Ps4.

anyhoo bookmarked....
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (01-19-2014)
Old 01-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

my bad apac. not really a dig at you... more of a second-handed nature thing for me i guess.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (01-19-2014)
Old 01-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #11
Sharogy
Academy Student

new chap outz
http://egscans.com/feng-shen-ji-s2-50/
Old 01-19-2014, 11:44 PM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
my bad apac. not really a dig at you... more of a second-handed nature thing for me i guess.
Man I know and thanks! It wasn't me being a sour goose..just the principle lol!

Was that the chapter? Kinda confused....haven't we read that already?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/feng_shen_ji/c088/2.html
actual chapter

AWESOME! Tian kills the next in line to be commander of the Dark Ones...(though he promised no one would die lol) Ah Gou seems to be heading to join his Uncle in fighting Tian. What we all have been thinking about in regard to Elder Shen has come to light..he is up to something..Carrying Ah Lan who was deep in the crystal mountains...Ah Gou has to face Tian before he even gets to Shen. Why did the lightning pass through Ah Gou...remember it was hinted she is more special than what she is credited for..Maybe she will also develop and awaken some powers/skills. Zu Yi now faces Tian before the Dark Ones...Shit is about to hit the fan!

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-20-2014 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:07 AM   #13
apz11
Academy Student

apz11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great chapter!
apz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:53 AM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post
Gangsta, Dude went out like a champ, and woke the Beast. His limit break was retarded, Luv that Dude! Uncle Zi whew, this ain't going to be a walk in the park.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:48 AM   #15
Sharogy
Academy Student

It is time of the week again gaiz.

http://egscans.com/feng-shen-ji-s2-51/