One Piece 735 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-22-2014, 03:51 AM   #1
Tango
Academy Student

Tango is an unknown quantity at this point
One Piece 735

Enjoy
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/735/3
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2014, 04:08 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: One Piece 735

Sabo heads into the special Colosseum battle. Sabo tells Rebecca that he is about to shake some shit up. Fuji tells Dofla that he aims to shut down the warlords and the Royal Four. He wants justice to be served by the marines/wg only. He will deal with SH's and then Dofla. Until then he only wants to protect the citizens from harm. Franky takes on both exes at the same time. Violet (Rebecca's Aunt/former Queen of the Riku throne) helps Luffy and others. She remembers Wikka and thanks him for helping Toy Soldier and believing in her King Riku. The three tease Violet for distracting Sanji. Violet gives them her pass for the lift. Sabo alongside Bart heads into the Colosseum and pretty much confirms who he is by telling Ace to watch over him. (not that we didn't know)
Diamante will fight too but he also has the order to take out Luffy.( Dofla told him that in the start when he gave him the Flame Flame fruit to watch over.) Oh yeah and the Marines surround Dofla's exe and Franky. Marines are about to move in on the pirates. Koko (spl) of the Rev. Army has snuck into the Colosseum as well. (What is her agenda?)

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-22-2014 at 04:49 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Ugh, so much freaking set up and teasing. Get this shit going already, we've waited long enough. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

With that out of the way there were some things I enjoyed in this chapter. Did you guys notice that Sabo drew a scar on his chest with a marker to resemble Luffy ? Lol, love the little details Oda puts in the manga.

Once again I must express my disappointment on the skipping of Franky's fight. We haven't had a full fight in the manga for a long time and boy do we need some, specially for the non M3 SHs.

The Fuji bit was the best part of the chapter. He is already one of my favorite characters and given the way he thinks I'd say he is cut from the same cloth as Kuzan.

It was a good chapter, but the pacing is killing me with so much awesome shit to look forward to and this turtle pace getting there.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:10 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Ugh, so much freaking set up and teasing. Get this shit going already, we've waited long enough. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

With that out of the way there were some things I enjoyed in this chapter. Did you guys notice that Sabo drew a scar on his chest with a marker to resemble Luffy ? Lol, love the little details Oda puts in the manga.

Once again I must express my disappointment on the skipping of Franky's fight. We haven't had a full fight in the manga for a long time and boy do we need some, specially for the non M3 SHs.

The Fuji bit was the best part of the chapter. He is already one of my favorite characters and given the way he thinks I'd say he is cut from the same cloth as Kuzan.

It was a good chapter, but the pacing is killing me with so much awesome shit to look forward to and this turtle pace getting there.
Hey I think we all said it a while back from his introduction that he would be similar to Kuzan. Though stricter...his goals are much higher than anything we have seen of Kuzan. Fuji is def one interesting mofo..and I can't wait to get a background story on his character. With Kuzan acting as Kaidou's henchmen to spy and Fujitora doing everything in his power to bring down the warlords..both of them are scheming for a serious change in the setup of the Pirate/Govt alliance. Dolfa should be really considering his position right about now....we have still yet to have the Cp0 come into play....

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/735/2223/1

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-22-2014 at 06:32 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:10 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I remembered something that Jinbei told the SHs when they were chilling after the banquet at FI and how it relates to what Fujitora stated as his goal in this chapter.

Jinbei said that Akainu has turned the Navy into a much more prolific ass kicking machine which could mean that they can now handle the influx of new pirates into the seas of the planet and no longer rely on the SB on that area. This is a logical step since so many SB have abuse their status to pull off ill shit.

Croc, Law and Dofla deserve to go back to criminal status. Mihawk behavew as long as the Marines don't fuck with him and Kuma is a mindless bot now. Boa isn't taking countries over but she does pillage. Quite frankly the juice isn't worth the squeeze as of now and dismantling the SB shouldn't cause that much of an impact as long as the Navy can pick up the slack.

I think that is how Akainu would see things.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-22-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:14 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

That's the best development I've seen so far from the Marines. Why give so much power to criminals who abuse it.

Franky is taking on two execs, cool. Luffy back to his stupid self. If u can carry the huge rock all the way up just to bring the pulley up(during which you'll have to fall), why don't you just carry everyone in the basket to the top at once.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:51 PM   #7
dmaner
Academy Student

dmaner is an unknown quantity at this point

Side note: Anyone notice that they finally changed the intro to the anime as of last episode to celebrate the 15th anniversary? Glad they did, was getting tired of the same intro over the last 100 something episodes.

Intro did have some cool action though with Luffy taking on Akainu and Black Beard. Also gave some flash forwards to the Dressrosa arc.

That's all, just watching an episode during lunch and it was fun to pause through the intro and check out all the characters.

P.S. They better show Sabo this week! Dragon Ball Z style reveal dragging out here.
dmaner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dmaner For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-28-2014)