Naruto_663 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2014, 06:38 AM   #16
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_663

Actually that's pretty convenient. It fits the "there are two of them" Tobi theory.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2014, 07:10 AM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The next few chapters should be interesting, as in asspull fest.

What powers will Nardo and Sauce get once they overcome this Oh so tense brush with death ?

Rinnegan, Sharrinegan, Chakra chains, god fruit, ultra megazord fusion, seriously the possibilities are endless and so is the hilarity.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (02-05-2014), platinumrug (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 07:58 AM   #18
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

http://mangastream.com/r/naruto/663/2237/1

Another Sage... great, ugh.
Karin blew up the spot, Taka and Oro did they're thing, but Kabuto got out of Inazami, by simply giving up and now will heal Sasuke. Easy.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-05-2014), ninjalostboy95 (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 09:06 AM   #19
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I thought to myself that Kishi wouldn't play that sage of six paths card once again because it would be too obvious. He never ceases to amaze me, I think at this point I'm waiting to see how obvious he can get compared to the overall story, The story is hopeless end it right here. The two heroes die and the villain gets his way, what a great story.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-06-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 10:38 AM   #20
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Called it. Minato to the rescue.

The person with the barefoot at the last page is Kabuto. No need introducing new characters at this point of the manga.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-06-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 11:25 AM   #21
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Medical ninja magic to forcibly beat someone's heart for them when absolutely all else fails...not bad Kishi.

Karin going apeshit is just fucking ridiculous. The same strength as Kushina Uzumaki from someone who's had exactly jack fucking shit training or experience using it. Of course. This doesn't fall apart at all.

Madara's super sage mode thing looks like ass.

Tobirama's describing yet another goddamned forbidden jutsu that sounds a lot like Dan's ghost technique shit. Kishi you've sufficiently established him as a worthy Hokage, you can fucking stop. He doesn't need to have invented every technique in existence.

I don't mean to speak for everyone but are we not all fucking sick of this mysterious figure who the fuck is it game? You just KEEP. FUCKING. DOING. IT. Kishi. It's fucking old at this point.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #22
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Continuing the mirroring of Naruto and Sasuke is probably the best part about this chapter. Oh a long forgotten plot thread picked up once again.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:36 PM   #23
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I give this chapter a 3 out of 5, and here's why:
1. Sakura literally pumping Naruto's heart... finally some actual logic in this series since God knows when.
2. The re-introduction of Kabuto more than likely (unless it's Bee, which would knock this rating down to 2 out of 5).
3. And Kishi trolls Sakura yet again by giving Karin the chakra chains, allowing her to have a small glimpse of a moment that will trump just about anything Sakura does, minus her offing herself.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #24
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Speaking of Karin, did anyone else notice how she healed herself instantly after being stabbed by a shit ton of spikes ? Likely destroying organs and shit ?

Lol, where was this level of healing when Sasuke had his chest blown off by B ?

Not even the Kishi apologists can deny the level of asspulling going on.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:13 PM   #25
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Speaking of Karin, did anyone else notice how she healed herself instantly after being stabbed by a shit ton of spikes ? Likely destroying organs and shit ?

Lol, where was this level of healing when Sasuke had his chest blown off by B ?

Not even the Kishi apologists can deny the level of asspulling going on.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-417-6/n...apter-412.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-418-13/...apter-413.html

Karin was gonna heal him but Juugo told her not to due his comparability with Sasuke. Also that scene took place when Naruto was learning Sage mode. She is Uzumaki and a healer it isn't crazy that she would increase her healing strength to this level esp at this stagel in the game.

She bite herself twice to heal those wounds..wasn't exactly instantly.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/663/10
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/663/13

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-05-2014 at 02:17 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2014), Sensei-Q (02-07-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #26
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-417-6/n...apter-412.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-418-13/...apter-413.html

Karin was gonna heal him but Juugo told her not to due his comparability with Sasuke. Also that scene took place when Naruto was learning Sage mode. She is Uzumaki and a healer it isn't crazy that she would increase her healing strength to this level esp at this level in the game.
Ah I see, I take back what I said about the healing.

Chains still an asspull though, no amount of "She's an Uzumaki" can mitigate the fact that it came out of nowhere.

As for the second part of your post, No. Nothing indicates that she did any kind of training up to this point. This is BS asspulling/power of love crap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-06-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #27
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Ah I see, I take back what I said about the healing.

Chains still an asspull though, no amount of "She's an Uzumaki" can mitigate the fact that it came out of nowhere.

As for the second part of your post, No. Nothing indicates that she did any kind of training up to this point. This is BS asspulling/power of love crap.
Talk to Kishi about giving time for side characters....I mean hell if we look at it this way the entire war has been an ass pull because of the characters/development that have lacked in the story thus far. Choji,Ino, lol even Sakura being able to use the same tech as Tsunade...were all developed off screen/panel. It isn't that far of a stretch IMO but Kishi allowed this to happen with poor development. Focusing on a whim it seemed on Sasuke and Naruto only. I get what you're saying but at this point let's just roll with it.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-05-2014)
Old 02-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #28
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
lol even Sakura being able to use the same tech as Tsunade
One of the biggest asspulls of the entire manga.

"Hey guyz, I'm done charging nowz. Sorry 4 being useless for the past 2-3 yearz !!!!"

Quote:
I get what you're saying but at this point let's just roll with it.
My brain won't let me.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:38 PM   #29
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
One of the biggest asspulls of the entire manga.

"Hey guyz, I'm done charging nowz. Sorry 4 being useless for the past 2-3 yearz !!!!"

My brain won't let me.
Then I will see you next week lol...only more to come if that is the case...Try not to absorb too much ass pull.

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #30
Innomable
Academy Student

Innomable is an unknown quantity at this point

Where the hell is guy again?
Innomable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Innomable For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-05-2014)