One piece 736 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-29-2014, 05:17 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 736

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/736

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2014, 05:33 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 736

LOL @ Dofla being fooled and underestimating the alliance forces...Lao G and Peeker tho...seem to have interesting abilities. Peeker can slip into his surrounding and become invisible to the naked eye. Though he can also transform into something much larger like Golem. Lao G even took down a fairy which kinda surprised me. Lucy still not being revealed as Sabo is type weak! Luffy kinda pissed me off though I knew Oda would let him run wild and crazy. Now they have been revealed to the palace guards and everyone... Diamante having the wave wave or flutter flutter ability is ok...I guess not what I expected. Also again with the boss fighting fish...Koalo is also there watching and observing her fellow mates match... Burgess, Bart, Diamante, Becca and Sabo.....shit is def about to get even more interesting
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:42 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Crazy abilities every where.

Diamante's DF is actually pretty useful. He can manipulate anything into malleable material so the possibilities are endless. Pica's ability is crazy. He can alter his size and manipulate earth or his surroundings ?

The executives are no joke. Loved Lao G putting on his glasses before pimp smacking that dwarf lol.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-29-2014 at 05:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-29-2014)
Old 01-29-2014, 05:56 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Crazy abilities every where.

Diamante's DF is actually pretty useful. He can manipulate anything into malleable material so the possibilities are endless. Pica's ability is crazy. He can alter his size and manipulate earth or his surroundings ?

The executives are no joke. Loved Lao G putting on his glasses before pimp smacking that dwarf lol.
Yeah it is useful just not what I thought lol...esp with a name like Diamante I was expecting something sharper lol. Yeah the let me check what the hell this is and he puts on glasses bit was kinda funny...Though Oda made the fairies out to be power houses..so it just took me by surprise the dwarf went down so easily. Oda keeps switching from panels that have me totally interested. Dofla at this point needs to make his presence felt....Though with Fujitora on the move and likely to fight zoro next....Luffy and gang I have a feeling will get separated.

Kinemon vs Peeker
Fujitora vs Zoro
Luffy vs Dofla until Violet frees Law......
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:32 AM   #5
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Yes, and it starts. Notice how Kinemon is missing? What plans does Oda have for him.

Luffy, that idiot, bursts out again. It was good though cos we got to see Picka in action. Dude is gonna be pulverized though. He's too huge and a massive bullseye target for Luffy. Zoro shd just cut him up. So excited.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 07:40 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

None of the executives are going down easily it would be awful writing.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-29-2014 at 07:45 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-29-2014), Shrike (01-29-2014)
Old 01-29-2014, 07:52 AM   #7
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I never though I would say this but... Oda is rushing this way too much. The Finals better not be off-paneled, yet it seems that the fight has already begun and we are not seeing it. I am going to be seriously pissed if I don't see the whole thing. Not to mention, Franky's fight was already getting off paneled a lot, and it didn't even show in this chapter.
Lao G was awesome as fuck, FAFAFAFA! Though I am getting this bad feeling that the D family will fall quickly and to some stupid things, like Toy Soldier will actually defeat Lao G somehow etc. Donquixote pirates were hyped by Jora and Dellinger who took out Bellamy easily, and maybe I am, biased, but so far, they have been underwhelming. I understand that Luffy has to win against DD somehow, but I don't want to see other members of his crew off paneled.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 03:44 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

This Arc is slightly overloaded, characters aren't even being able to show what they're powers truly can do, before being KO'd by the next biggest thing, that keeps coming.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-29-2014)
Old 01-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I feel you Shrike.

I love One Piece but holy fuck am I tired of all the set ups and teasing. There are so many powerful figures on this island, oozing potential for amazing battles.

I really hope delivers on these fights. It has been far too long since we've had full blown fights that push the SHs to the limit. Specially Zoro, we need to see this man go all out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-31-2014), Shrike (01-29-2014)
Old 01-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

It just sucks to have a manga that has so much fighting without getting to see most of those fights. I mean, let's be honest here, I don't want Oda to go Kubo and Kishi and have a gigantic war of a million chapters that leads nowhere, but Jesus Christ man, can't I see the fucking finals for the Mera Mera? And could we get good fights where SHs are pushed to the limits already? Because since the TS, all their battles were pretty underwhelming and, quite honestly, boring.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #11
Abuha
Academy Student

Abuha is an unknown quantity at this point

737 spoilers are out, though I am not sure if they are confirmed.

by Rio, onepiecechannel.net

- Pica can assimilate himself into rock.
- Sabo and Burgess crashed in the center of the ring.
- Sabo takes care of Burgess with single hand and crushes his armour.
- The process of making toys is getting clearer as well as Trebol’s DF ability.
- Cavendish has been turned into a toy.
- Usopp, Robin and Dwarves have reached where Sugar is.
- Leo comes up with a special strategy to take down Sugar.
- S.O.P operation is about to succeed !?
Abuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #12
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I'm not too worried. Oda is pretty careful about delivery usually. I'm sure we'll get to see the main part of the Colosseum fight. Right now they are just fighting against the fighting fishes which I could careless about. I'm thinking that the fighters haven't started fighting each other other yet.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:15 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I'm not too worried. Oda is pretty careful about delivery usually. I'm sure we'll get to see the main part of the Colosseum fight. Right now they are just fighting against the fighting fishes which I could careless about. I'm thinking that the fighters haven't started fighting each other other yet.
They do extend fighting scenes, in the anime, and other parts as well. I don't mind them off panely Franky for now, for example. Kinda like Vergo, his fight seemed quick vs. Law and Smoker in the manga, but it was extended, and they show'd moar techs.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote