Naruto 665 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2014, 11:54 PM   #61
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 665

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
...and Sasuke and Naruto finally compete in the arena to become Genins.
You cheeky cunt, I like the cut of your jib.

Can someone please explain to me how anyone can have any kind of intelligent discussion on this chapter? On this manga as a whole?

Old 02-20-2014, 12:29 AM   #62
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
But Kakashi was never taught rasengan. He used his sharingan to see the flow of chakra that was necessary to perform the jutsu, and he just copied what he saw Minato doing in order to do rasengan himself.
That is incorrect. Minato TAUGHT him rasengan before he had a sharinghan. The proof is that he had chidori before he got the SG. Remember Minato told him he couldnt see to protect himself UNTIL he got the SG.
Why is that proof? Because he was taught rasengan THEN he tried to put his element with it but couldnt. But he used his training to come up with the Chidori.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
moebrown20 (02-21-2014), ninjalostboy95 (02-20-2014), The Special One (02-20-2014)
Old 02-20-2014, 02:31 AM   #63
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Minato's consciousness wasn't sealed in Naruto. He left a preprogrammed message that activated when the seal was about to fully break. Same thing with Kushina. They were both just chakra messages to give Naruto the help he needed at the time.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-445-10/...apter-440.html

Clearly you are mistaken as usual but I'm sure your gonna go to absurd lengths to claim you are correct.

Again, you guys seem to get confused with what it si were reading here. Namely a fictional story where logic does not apply in every case. Minato obviously died but Minato death was him being sealed inside a Reaper, to constantly battle for eternity. Is that death? Lol, that's what the scan I provided proved. That his soul was constantly in battle inside the stomach of the Reaper. Just read it.

@Neo: there is no shame in getting owned by a Madara whose raping everyone BEFORE he got the Sage's powers. Minato ftg next to him, but was obviously too slow to connect the rasengan in time. That's not an asspull, that's Madara and his god like speed in effect. I agree that showing Minato with SM at this late stage is stupid but the notion of Minato(who freaking summons toads for godsakes lol) not having SM, is far more ridiculous than him having one. Of course he should have SM. Kishi fucked up from the beginning by not granting it to him.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:49 AM   #64
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

http://readms.com/r/naruto/665/2258/9

So I guess Naruto has been doing the S06P thing for a while now...

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/5

Spread his chakra so that humans can connect

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/616/7
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617/7

Spread his chakra so humans can reach,touch and understand each other's inner pain and heart.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/651/8
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/651/9
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/647/18
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/652/11

Spread his chakra to connect the world for peace not strife
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617/12
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/617/13

Not until I read this chapter did some other tidbits make a little sense in what the Sage was attempting to accomplish through the use of Chakra. Naruto impassively has the same ideals and beliefs as the Sage. His belief in love and his comrades is what will usher in a new age of true peace. As of late Kishi has been painting the Sage all over Naruto in an attempt the show his resolve and growth. Not only that but to show why he deserves to be the best Hokage/Leader. The Sage was thought to be a mythical individual who stopped the Juubi and brought about change and peace. Naruto will do the same thing and have countless witnesses so this won't be some folklore..it will be something passed down that the Great Naruto stopped the 4th ninja war and sealed away the Juubi. Unifying the Shinobi system and restructuring the foundation from the bottom up...

Naruto will be known as the Great Sage....the Savior of the world...the very person Obito could of been and the very thing Nagato didn't comprehend.

Four children of Destiny
Minato
Nagato
Obito
Naruto

sadly Minato didn't understand his purpose until his deathbed, same as Nagato and really Obito.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-20-2014 at 09:27 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 AM   #65
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
That is incorrect. Minato TAUGHT him rasengan before he had a sharinghan. The proof is that he had chidori before he got the SG. Remember Minato told him he couldnt see to protect himself UNTIL he got the SG.
Why is that proof? Because he was taught rasengan THEN he tried to put his element with it but couldnt. But he used his training to come up with the Chidori.
If I remember correctly, the words that came out of Kakashi's own mouth were that he only copied the rasengan, which would suggest that Minato never taught him rasengan. I don't feel like looking for the chapter, but it was when Minato first showed Naruto that he could use rasengan.

edit- found what I was remembering http://www.mangapanda.com/93-326-13/...apter-321.html
It seems that he wasn't specifically speaking of the rasengan, only spatial recomposition, so I stand corrected.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 02-20-2014 at 04:46 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-20-2014)
Old 02-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #66
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-445-10/...apter-440.html

Clearly you are mistaken as usual but I'm sure your gonna go to absurd lengths to claim you are correct.

Again, you guys seem to get confused with what it si were reading here. Namely a fictional story where logic does not apply in every case. Minato obviously died but Minato death was him being sealed inside a Reaper, to constantly battle for eternity. Is that death? Lol, that's what the scan I provided proved. That his soul was constantly in battle inside the stomach of the Reaper. Just read it.

@Neo: there is no shame in getting owned by a Madara whose raping everyone BEFORE he got the Sage's powers. Minato ftg next to him, but was obviously too slow to connect the rasengan in time. That's not an asspull, that's Madara and his god like speed in effect. I agree that showing Minato with SM at this late stage is stupid but the notion of Minato(who freaking summons toads for godsakes lol) not having SM, is far more ridiculous than him having one. Of course he should have SM. Kishi fucked up from the beginning by not granting it to him.
Minato's body died, and his soul wasn't released it was trapped, that's still death, only with an unrested soul. Same thing applies to Edo's when pulled back. To be 'alive' one would need the body and soul connected. Minato's hasn't been for at least 17 years.

There is shame, Naruto in SM with some help from Tobirama was able to hit Obito with a Rasengen, Dad whoms supposed to be faster, had a special kunai sprung, blah blah, did NOTHING AGAIN. But get owned ridiculously IMHO. He is supposed to be the fastest shinobi in the manga period, he needs no crutch. He's a nerd that talks too much about nothing, and fails to live up to his hype, period. That's just my take. SM won't even speak about, when Kishi wrote it him said to self, 'This will seem retarded'.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:19 AM   #67
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Minato's body died, and his soul wasn't released it was trapped, that's still death, only with an unrested soul. Same thing applies to Edo's when pulled back. To be 'alive' one would need the body and soul connected. Minato's hasn't been for at least 17 years.

There is shame, Naruto in SM with some help from Tobirama was able to hit Obito with a Rasengen, Dad whoms supposed to be faster, had a special kunai sprung, blah blah, did NOTHING AGAIN. But get owned ridiculously IMHO. He is supposed to be the fastest shinobi in the manga period, he needs no crutch. He's a nerd that talks too much about nothing, and fails to live up to his hype, period. That's just my take. SM won't even speak about, when Kishi wrote it him said to self, 'This will seem retarded'.
Well Neo, of course you make a valid point about Minato being dead. My argument was, that since his death, he has being battling inside the reaper for all eternity, therefore in that time, would have learned about KM etc. That was essentially my original argument, but people got fixated with 'Minato is dead you fucking moron' lol, and forgot what I was trying to say.

This is why your wrong about Minato being owned. Tobirama had already tagged Obito before he became the Sage, hence why he was able to use ftg and combo with Naruto.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/642/16

Obito as the Sage already proved too fast for Minato and his ftg
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/640/16

Madara is a far more powerful and superior Sage than Obito, having more of the Juubi's chakra than Obito did. His transformation is the closest we've seen of the Sage. Don't you think it would be an asspull if Minato could blitz such a guy? Lol I mean, there's no way Minato should be faster than the SO6P, and anyone claiming he should be is a closet fanboy of Blondie. . Obviously not you bro, but others I've being reading on this site, who hate Minato, suddenly find it unbelievable that he was countered by a freaking god

So giving all that bro, the fact that Madara was NOT tagged beforehand, has more power than Juubito, has fought and countered Ftg many times(Remember his history with Tobirama, and what he did to him recently) and most crucial of all, Minato ftg'd to him with his rasengan arm behind him moving forward, it is more than plausible for Madara to counter him.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 02-20-2014 at 09:25 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
moebrown20 (02-21-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2014)
Old 02-20-2014, 11:26 AM   #68
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Minato ws actually stated by Tobirama to be faster. The thing is as mentioned Madara was faster. Also he saw the kunai which was thrown directly beside him. He anticipated the attack. Also this is a war trained battke hardened old school ninja. Minato trained and grew up during rough times, fought in one war became Hokage and died sealing Kurama. This guy stoid toe to toe and owned Kurama. This was before he had all this power. Thing is Minato is going up against people that have more power than the alliance together. Kinda disrespectful to make fum of a guy that has been wounded due to those odds. Plus he just attacked a "God" with one hand without flinching. Whether he landed the hit or not is badass.
Noone is making fun of Hashi being defeated or Tobirama. Hell how about Orochimaru just hiding? What I am saying is think before you point your negative judgement.

Oh and Minato being trained in sage arts could have been done by Jman. Also if Ma n Pa did train him, there was a reasn theydidnt mention him.They are allied with the Leaf,and they had an order NOT to tell Naruto about his Father. When he was training he didn't know Mnato was his dad. Yes,Kishi sprung this on us by having Minato suddenly use it. But it can be explained. Also he had been using RS mode since he has been on the battlefield. He cant use both. Also I wouldn't say it was perfect,soon as he started gathering he FTG'd. I think he can only do so much. I don't think he has perfected it like Naruto.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-21-2014), moebrown20 (02-21-2014), ninjalostboy95 (02-20-2014)
Old 02-20-2014, 12:38 PM   #69
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I still say Madara should throw a meteor and end the alliance and the series
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ExplosiveArt (02-20-2014), k-lai (02-23-2014), MR VSU (02-20-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2014)
Old 02-20-2014, 02:38 PM   #70
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

This chapter wasn't anything special. An adult Obito discovering he is a special snow flake doesn't do it for me.

And this is also setting up for Madara to be portrayed as even more powerful when he takes down Obito in one blow.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ExplosiveArt For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2014)
Old 02-20-2014, 05:08 PM   #71
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
You cheeky cunt, I like the cut of your jib.

Can someone please explain to me how anyone can have any kind of intelligent discussion on this chapter? On this manga as a whole?
I recall in part 1 there being more intellectual conversations, you know, when Kishi used to write well and didn't conjure up bull shit. The longer this series pans out the more idiotic it seems to get. Law of diminishing returns and all that shit.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:09 PM   #72
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Don't forget, Bulkura and Sasugeta need to get together and have a kid so his half Saiyuchi blooded kid can become some super duper Uchian. And the Naruko and Chinata have to have a kid to they can have a half blooded Hyugamaki and they will be the next generation of my God my nose is starting to bleed...that's not a good sign.
What part of "everyone grows up, has babies..." did you miss? It's all implied.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #73
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Minato ws actually stated by Tobirama to be faster. The thing is as mentioned Madara was faster. Also he saw the kunai which was thrown directly beside him. He anticipated the attack. Also this is a war trained battke hardened old school ninja. Minato trained and grew up during rough times, fought in one war became Hokage and died sealing Kurama. This guy stoid toe to toe and owned Kurama. This was before he had all this power. Thing is Minato is going up against people that have more power than the alliance together. Kinda disrespectful to make fum of a guy that has been wounded due to those odds. Plus he just attacked a "God" with one hand without flinching. Whether he landed the hit or not is badass.
Noone is making fun of Hashi being defeated or Tobirama. Hell how about Orochimaru just hiding? What I am saying is think before you point your negative judgement.

Oh and Minato being trained in sage arts could have been done by Jman Also if Ma n Pa did train him, there was a reasn theydidnt mention him.They are allied with the Leaf,and they had an order NOT to tell Naruto about his Father. When he was training he didn't know Mnato was his dad. Yes,Kishi sprung this on us by having Minato suddenly use it. But it can be explained. Also he had been using RS mode since he has been on the battlefield. He cant use both. Also I wouldn't say it was perfect,soon as he started gathering he FTG'd. I think he can only do so much. I don't think he has perfected it like Naruto.
Not fighting, but Madara owned Kurama back in the day with a single eye tech, which was possible for ANY Uchiha, its been they're birthrite with enough power to control the Kyuubi. Obito did it as well, He, not Madara caused the death of Minato, and Kushina, as well as others.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it possible for Jiraiya to train Minato in the Sage Arts, J Man couldn't have trained Naruto. He never could go full sage, so how could he teach? He needed Ma and Pa Toad to do it himself. Additionally, Jiraiya trained Naruto in Summons, therefore giving him a contract with the Toads, but, whom ever told the Toads Naruto was, or wasn't Minato Son I never heard. Or any order to Not tell Naruto. When Naruto was training there was mention of Jiraiyas training occasionally, so IMHO there was room to mention the 4ths Training, im sure there had to be some similarities in success or failure to speak of. Even thinking to themselves my take.

Lastly, not hating on Minato, but basically he's failed at everything except showing up Ay and Bee. Kyuubs won, Obito as Sage won, Zetsu won, Madara Sage won. He's a hyped loser, sorry.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:03 AM   #74
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Not fighting, but Madara owned Kurama back in the day with a single eye tech, which was possible for ANY Uchiha, its been they're birthrite with enough power to control the Kyuubi. Obito did it as well, He, not Madara caused the death of Minato, and Kushina, as well as others.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it possible for Jiraiya to train Minato in the Sage Arts, J Man couldn't have trained Naruto. He never could go full sage, so how could he teach? He needed Ma and Pa Toad to do it himself. Additionally, Jiraiya trained Naruto in Summons, therefore giving him a contract with the Toads, but, whom ever told the Toads Naruto was, or wasn't Minato Son I never heard. Or any order to Not tell Naruto. When Naruto was training there was mention of Jiraiyas training occasionally, so IMHO there was room to mention the 4ths Training, im sure there had to be some similarities in success or failure to speak of. Even thinking to themselves my take.

Lastly, not hating on Minato, but basically he's failed at everything except showing up Ay and Bee. Kyuubs won, Obito as Sage won, Zetsu won, Madara Sage won. He's a hyped loser, sorry.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gerotora

There was an order to not tell Naruto anything really regarding his connection to the Fourth. Also the main conversation in regard to the fourth was about "that jutsu" and Naruto now being able to complete it. That was when Jirayah summoned the toad/key and talked about Naruto being ready and in need of that power. The toad told Jirayah he was crazy because the last time he peeled back the seal he almost got killed.

Sure Naruto and Jirayah were the only two official students of Ma and Pa..
Though like Jericho said it shouldn't have been much to show Minato how to absorb N/E if anything. That is the basics...how he incorporates it into his fighting style is up to him. Just like how Jirayah showed Naruto the basics of the Rasengan and left it up to him to master it in a short time. Like Kakashi teaching Naruto about affinities and mastering a new jutsu in a short time. If the son can..surely his "smart" pops should be able to handle amateur lessons.
He already had a large chakra pool and obviously Jirayah must of shown him how to make contracts with the toads.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-423-8/n...apter-418.html

What he was saying is that Naruto's mode is perfect compared to Jirayah's. He only compared him to Jirayah whose form was more toad like.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-415-8/n...apter-410.html
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tails_Chakra_Mode

As Minato is a Sensor being able to control/balance the chakra should not be that difficult. You have to be able to sense it and draw it into yourself. He is a sensor so sensing the energy is easy. If he has trained himself to master using Kurama's dark chakra...using something like Sage Mode would be right up his alley.
Also as Jericho said Minato can't use both modes at the same time as his son.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-415-15/...apter-410.html
If he is again able to control and section off Kurama's chakra...balancing all four should not be hard.
(Physical, Spiritual, Natural, Kurama's chakra pools)
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-415-17/...apter-410.html
Jirayah could use Sage Mode without Ma and Pa but he would turn into a frog/toad a little. They helped him keep balance and look both ways to continuously absorb NE.

I think he could of shown him some ropes and left it up to him to attempt mastering. He probably didn't speak about it due to him not knowing exactly how far Minato progressed in his training because he died early on. Also Jirayah was out of the Village majority of the time.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-21-2014 at 01:47 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-21-2014)
Old 02-21-2014, 02:20 AM   #75
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Of course it makes no sense that Minato has Senjutsu. The dialogue even implies it when Naruto enters Sage Mode in front of Minato's eyes as everyone was puzzled on how to attack Obito's Ultra form.

If he had access to such abilities he would have used them before going into battle against Obito and the Kyuubi 17 years ago; he had ample time to gather natural energy before taking the fight to Obito. Why not use it? He not only knew how to track Obito (a rite signalling his chakra was attached to Kushina), he had ample time to gather natural energy and combat Obito with increased sensing capabilities, more potent jutsu, and quicker reaction timing.

Minato is basically a carbon copy of Naruto. He even has the perfected Sage Mode as well; something that separated Naruto's Sage Mode from Jiraiya's.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-21-2014), Gakure (02-21-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-21-2014), NeoKakarott023 (02-21-2014)