What If?: Uchiha Itachi VS. Kimimaro - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 02-14-2005, 06:24 PM   #16
minimiki
Genin

minimiki is an unknown quantity at this point
itachi would totally kick kimimaro's ass. hes an akatsuki, s-class criminal, and he has the sharingan

Old 02-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #17
horus
Missing-Nin

horus is an unknown quantity at this point
and to add to wut minimiki said he has mastered his sharingan too
horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 07:47 PM   #18
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
I think that Kimimaro might be a very good fight for Itachi... At least until Itachi goes all out. When he does that and uses the full potential of his Sharingan, I don't think Kimimaro can win... Seeing as how Kimimaro is such a hand to hand combat kind of guy and Itachi can use all other kinds of stuff. The only problem for Itachi is that he cannot copy Kimimaro's moves (except the taijutsu stuff) because it is a bloodline limit.

If Kimimaro went level 2 and did his bone forest thing and went hardcore from the very start... Perhaps he could do some serious damage. But then again, Itachi is really freaking fast and he MUST have some absolutely insane jutsu.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 08:26 AM   #19
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShadow
Gonna be original and say Kimi, cause his bloodline makes him near unstoppable, he can rejuvanate any bone in his body whenever he wants, making it impossible as hell to seriously injure him, let alone kill him. Throw in the fact he can use his bones as weapons, make them harder as steel, and sharp as a laser, plus the 5 Kayuga dances, and you have probably the strongest ninja that lived. And before any of ya'll ask why he doesn't attack Orochimaru, it's because he has been controlled (so to say) by him and the curse seal. And don't even get me started on him and his curse seal, he has one, but he never uses it against Rock + Gaara, mainly cause of his sickness, but they had a tough time fighting without using the seal.
Dude your entitled to your opinion but I just point out the fact that he obviously loses to someone in the near future, unless that is Jiraiya then he can't beat Itachi. I say that based on the fact that if Naruto beats him, Naruto is no problem for Itachi. I know you can probably refer to the who Tsunade, Kabuto, Naruto fight, but this is actually not about match ups because both of them for the most part utilize the same style so the matchups would be pretty fair between Itachi and Kimi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuubi1
how stupid itachi is out of kimi's league as so will sasuke when he trains for 3 years
itachi will just give kimi tysukuyomi and then just give him amertasu burn kimi & his so called steel bones who put this topic up do your research even oro considers itachi as a worthy foe
Dude take it easy I think they were only posting the topic to help people think about something else other than the next episode, just passing the time by.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #20
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Im sure its not that easy but i mean all itachi has do is use his sharingan...so i mean whats kimimaru going to do? Fight with his eyes closed?
sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 10:48 PM   #21
Gallean
Academy Student

Gallean is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys, if Kimimaro didn't have his sickness, don't you think he's have a greater chance of winning?

Orochimaru did say that he considered Kimimaro as the perfect vessel then (and that is WITHOUT the Sharingan)....until the sickness that is. And the only reason Orochimaru wanted Itachi's body is because of the Sharingan....so it might say that Orochimaru isn't really impressed with Itachi's physical abilities.... I think the only thing which makes Itachi really powerful is his Sharingan....so if one takes that away from the equation, you merely get one extremely fast ninja....

"Strength is not only a shout."
Gallean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:48 AM   #22
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallean
I think the only thing which makes Itachi really powerful is his Sharingan....so if one takes that away from the equation, you merely get one extremely fast ninja....
not true...he does have moves im sure..other than the sharingan...he used that black smoke thing or wtv and we still dont know what it is! im sure he has much more than sharingan and speed!!!
Old 02-16-2005, 01:26 AM   #23
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
Although he may not win it in an easy way, but I think Itachi is still stronger than Kimimaro...He is a genius, remember?

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 08:18 AM   #24
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkong
Although he may not win it in an easy way, but I think Itachi is still stronger than Kimimaro...He is a genius, remember?
yes exactly....all we know abt kimmimaru is that he is really strong that orochimaru wanted his body...but oro wanted sasuke too doesnt mean its the strongest
Old 02-17-2005, 09:39 PM   #25
godzilla-j
Chuunin

godzilla-j is an unknown quantity at this point
defentily itachi he would beat Kimimaro in a blink of an eye
godzilla-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 01:30 AM   #26
Kagami Kyoji
Jounin

Kagami Kyoji is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShadow
Gonna be original and say Kimi, cause his bloodline makes him near unstoppable, he can rejuvanate any bone in his body whenever he wants, making it impossible as hell to seriously injure him, let alone kill him. Throw in the fact he can use his bones as weapons, make them harder as steel, and sharp as a laser, plus the 5 Kayuga dances, and you have probably the strongest ninja that lived. And before any of ya'll ask why he doesn't attack Orochimaru, it's because he has been controlled (so to say) by him and the curse seal. And don't even get me started on him and his curse seal, he has one, but he never uses it against Rock + Gaara, mainly cause of his sickness, but they had a tough time fighting without using the seal.
Can he regenerate his psyche? Didn't think so! Atachi HANDS DOWN!!!

"To remove liberty from will is to remove morality from one's acts"

Kagami Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 02:02 AM   #27
orochimoru
Missing-Nin

orochimoru is an unknown quantity at this point
this post is pointless.so far in the whole series the strongest person we have seen in action is itachi by far.does anyone think i am wrong?if so name someone who can beat him.in there current state not 10 years from now either.
orochimoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:50 AM   #28
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

maybe a hokage can
Old 02-18-2005, 06:25 AM   #29
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of
no one and I repeat no one can beat Itachi cause he rocks!!
stop giving reasons that Itachi would be beaten by someone

I am an Idot
*Sakura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 08:03 AM   #30
leingod3355
Chuunin

leingod3355 is an unknown quantity at this point
let me put it this way....kimimaro is strong, but i think itachi is stronger...remember the episode when itachi and kakashi fight??....itachi only just used his sharingan....and doesnt even touch him....to me, kakashi is stronger than kimimaro....and itachi won the fight against kakashi without even touching him....so,even though i hate to admit it, itachi would whoop kimimaro's ass....
leingod3355 is offline   Reply With Quote