What If?: Uchiha Itachi VS. Kimimaro - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 03-02-2005, 12:10 PM   #46
shojogirl
a.k.a. GreenKitty

shojogirl is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG the ninjas

oh, that is such a kick-ass pair to fight with!!
itachi would win though......he'd beat kimimaro to the ground!

"Why, yes, Mr.Anderson...I drink protein rich milk. The calcium is highly effective in aiding my constant pursuit of viruses, and keeps my endurance up while running from frenzied, hormonally driven fans...I must have that protein, and milk is the key. My key." -Agent Smith

We are the cure, the Hugonuts.

shojogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2005, 10:29 PM   #47
xWinDWeaveRx
Genin

xWinDWeaveRx is an unknown quantity at this point
I say Itachi since Kimimmaro is only surviving on his will. LOL

Find your inner soul...
xWinDWeaveRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:09 PM   #48
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
Well, i say Kimi would win. Itachi is all about look at my beutiful face. All kimimaru has to do is just look at his body or feet and move alot. If he does genjutsu it would not work because He is on the move and not looking anywhere near his face. If Kimimaru keeps a high pace he could dodge itachi's black fire attack thing. Itachi is fast aswell but if he comes near kimi with taijutsu all kimimaru has to do is bring out long bones so he can keep itachi from getting up close. if kimimaru stand around like akashi and them he would lose, but if he moves alot itachi will be helpless and kage bushin wont even help him. A couple of quick hits to the back and itachi would go down. He would not even have to go lvl 2 to beat him....

Trust me....not everyone from akasFARTERS are ass kickers....there are other ninja in the world of naruto.....

Last edited by Kites; 03-02-2005 at 11:11 PM.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:22 PM   #49
MAESTRODELPHINE
Academy Student

MAESTRODELPHINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates

well idk much about this anime but doesnt it seems like naruto=goku
sasuke=vegeta or naruto=inuyasha sasuke=koga(from inuyasha)

i'm comparing these to strange attitude characters to one another because those of u out there who have seen more animes then u can count will be pondering about the points i'm making
without there attitudes(rejecting one another) there would be no suspense RIGHT?!
MAESTRODELPHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:23 AM   #50
johnhoe1102
Genin

johnhoe1102 is an unknown quantity at this point
itachi would own kimimaro's ass so fast
Old 03-03-2005, 02:19 AM   #51
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAESTRODELPHINE
well idk much about this anime but doesnt it seems like naruto=goku
sasuke=vegeta or naruto=inuyasha sasuke=koga(from inuyasha)

i'm comparing these to strange attitude characters to one another because those of u out there who have seen more animes then u can count will be pondering about the points i'm making
without there attitudes(rejecting one another) there would be no suspense RIGHT?!
what the heck des that have to do with kimimaru vs itachi?!(sorry for being mean....think i just had a 'moment' XD)
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 12:12 PM   #52
kyuubi1
Genin

kyuubi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by orochimoru
this post is pointless.so far in the whole series the strongest person we have seen in action is itachi by far.does anyone think i am wrong?if so name someone who can beat him.in there current state not 10 years from now either.
yeah kidstight right jiraiya would knock itachi.Jiraiya ,& orochimaru (with hands) would beat the crap out of itachi even though i like itachi those two sannins are out of itachi's league not to sure about gai but its possible for gai to beat itachi.

Akatsuki aint that great why you think there collecting youma's to make them stronger so no one would oppose them they probably want to take over the hidden villages & countries
kyuubi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 09:49 PM   #53
Willis
Genin

Willis is an unknown quantity at this point
Sure, Itachi would probably win, but I believe he'd have a hard time. Both opponents seem to be cool and calm. They sound and seem very confident, very controlled in their actions and speech. But I don't know, it's all a matter of opinion, all I've seen in the anime series so far is that scene with Itachi & Kakashi and Itachi with Sasuke/Jiraiya. And same with Kimmimaro, the only scene I've seen him fight is with Naruto and Rock Lee. Both seem very powerful.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:35 AM   #54
Uchiha Kaede
Genin

Uchiha Kaede is an unknown quantity at this point
itachi doesnt use alot of taijutsu... and kiminaro usess his bloodline abillities with taijutsu. itachi probably use dat mangekyou bLEH sharingan thing, and win
Uchiha Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 12:07 PM   #55
mamapapa
Academy Student

mamapapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Kimimaru is a physical kind of attacker, true, as well as the dances, classified to be physical too. but Itachi has also the speed and sharingan plus a whole lot of unknown abilities. If he wiped out the whole uchiha clan, then he must have killed other strong uchihas too. I mean, cmon, itachi cant be the only best at that time coz people shudder at the sound of their clan. ( i may have said the wrong words, but hopefully, you all get my point). so, itachi is so strong.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:40 AM   #56
Fierce
Chuunin

Fierce is an unknown quantity at this point
To be blunt, Itachi would pretty much rape Kimimaro. Listen, people don't need to get all worked up over this. Some people made valid points for Itachi, and some made good points for Kimimaro. Irregardless, Itachi would win. Orochimaru's statement was infact that Itachi was stronger. He wasn't just referring to his mind and will power, he was also directing the statement to he was more powerful in jutsu's and technique. I agree with one of the things someone said prior to my own post. He did deal with all Kakashi, Kurenai, and Sarutobi with ease.(Obviously not the Hokage, just Shikamaru's sensei.) Notice that they're all Jounin, and being as that Kakashi and Kabuto are around the same strength..Well, I need not say anymore. Kakashi was owned. And if Kabuto was able to hang on the level of Tsunade and Jiraiya when he fought them, he must be able to hang with Orochimaru. Now with that being so, if Kabuto and Kakashi are the same strength, he obviously wouldn't be able to deal with Itachi. Now if he can't deal with Itachi but he can with Orochimaru, then it's apparent that Orochimaru wouldn't stand chance against Itachi. Back to the actual point of the post, Kimimaro is no where near as strong as Itachi. Orochimaru can beat Kimimaro easily, meaning he LITERALLY not be able to touch Itachi. The only contact they'd make is when Itachi used the Mangekyou Sharingan on him. And that's not physical, it's mental.

In conclusion, Kimimaro, even with his abilities, and without his sickness, could not beat Itachi, let alone cause him injury or pain.
Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 02:15 AM   #57
|tachi
Genin

|tachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Huhuhuh..,Itachi will definitely kill him withlut even moving again......

|tachi is offline   Reply With Quote