The 7 Legends FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
The 7 Legends FC

The seven legendsFC
In this club you will not have the worries of noobs and dumb threads. Here is where members of the 7 legends can talk about anything dealing with naruto. This is only for members of 7L, if your not than dont post, you can pm me. The answer will be no, unless any of the 7 legends say otherwise.

Rules no spamming
no double posting
no noobs

members
Sirbenoit
Narutorasengan16
Dante
Smeeeeee
Uchihamadara
ITzANIllUZion
Neji4ever
Kamineko Kun

Last edited by SirBenoit; 09-20-2006 at 07:10 PM.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:51 PM   #2
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 7 Legends FC

yo man add dante and the rest of the seven legends

Old 09-18-2006, 11:52 PM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

alright how does it look, good i think

First question: what did you think of sasori, lots think he was weak. what do you think

Old 09-19-2006, 12:06 AM   #4
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

i think he isnt week, cuz it doesnt mean if he's the first to die that he was the weakest

Last edited by Grimmjow; 09-19-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:13 AM   #5
SirBenoit
Sennin

yeah thats what i was thinking, he could control 100s of puppets. plus he was a kage, puppetmaster are tough battles

Old 09-19-2006, 12:15 AM   #6
Grimmjow
SCHITT

ya, its just the chain of events and how they took place that got him killed,i think if it was another akutsuki member in his place that member would have died too

Last edited by Grimmjow; 09-19-2006 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:58 AM   #7
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

you spelt my name wrong.

as for sasori..ummm he was ok not weak nor strong. just average..but took on the old lady and sakura...but died at the end. darn.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 09-19-2006, 07:27 AM   #8
SirBenoit
Sennin

Alright i have a question on orochimaru, isnt his goal to learn everymove and beable to use them. thats a big reason to have the sharingan, because of the M.sharingan and the copying. Does he have a hyuuga clan member, he made it seem like all he needed was an uchiha. How would he beable to use there powers when they have two different eyes. stupid question, just wondering

Old 09-19-2006, 03:01 PM   #9
Grimmjow
SCHITT

well i guess that would be the next step for him to accomplish,so once he's done with sasuke, he would go and complete his dream or mission to laern all the jutsu's that were ever made,but then he would also have to learn naruto's new jutsu,the one that he is currently training on.

Old 09-19-2006, 03:37 PM   #10
SirBenoit
Sennin

the reason i asked was you need the hyuuga eyes to do Byakugan. If the 2 moves need 2 different sets of eyes, how will he beable to do them. say he wants to use the byakugan to see something, then could he just switch eyes some how to then use the sharingan.

Old 09-19-2006, 03:39 PM   #11
Grimmjow
SCHITT

i wonder, what if there is a hole in his plan,i dont think he will live to carry on with it anyway

Old 09-19-2006, 03:40 PM   #12
SirBenoit
Sennin

hell yeah his ass is going down. i just always wondered if he would beable to switch eye. you got a question

Old 09-19-2006, 03:43 PM   #13
Grimmjow
SCHITT

ive always thought that jiraiya is stronger than oro and that he was only at 30 precent of his real strength when he fought oro,do you think he would have killed oro if he wasnt poisoned and drunk

Old 09-19-2006, 03:48 PM   #14
SirBenoit
Sennin

yeah he could killed him then if he was 100%, but remember oro had no use of his arms, no jutsu or anything. it would be an amazing fight

Old 09-19-2006, 03:57 PM   #15
Grimmjow
SCHITT

maybe so,but what i dont get, is that even itachi and kisame fear him,anod oro fears itachi,so shoudnt it be like this jiraiya>itachi>oro

Closed Thread