The 7 Legends FC - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 10:28 PM   #31
kamineko_kun
~Shodaime Onikage~

kamineko_kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 7 Legends FC

lol, kage level? what are they smoking?
anyway, we still don't know exactly how powerful he is, but I'd say sasuke is around high jounin level, possibly even ANBU level now, not because of yamato, but the fact that Kabuto is afraid of him...and kabuto was said to be similar to kakashi's level, altho personally i think kakashi could wipe the floor with kabuto...but that's probably my biased opinion, considering kakashi's my fav character, and i don't like kabuto much

Old 09-21-2006, 02:46 PM   #32
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
I think the reason oro does not fear jiraiya is because he is in denile.He doesn't want to believe that jiraiya is stronger than him.On the other hand itachi realizes jiraiya's superiority.
That could be true. Then again if hes so arrogant he wouldnt have admitted defeat to a 10yr old Itachi. =)

Wow i never knew you guys actually made the fanclub lol. I'm going to get right in and make everyones sig. If you could all choose a character from Naruto i can get started already. =P

I hope to see a fight in the future between Kakashi and Kabuto. Honestly when do we get to see a real battle? Like one between Orochimaru and Jiraiya going all out or Hiashi vs Kisame. Those i believe are heavyweight battles.

As for this group considering we have 8 members i think its time we had a new name? Lol 7 legends and there are 8 of us. Any suggestions? And welcome kamineko_kun. =P

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

Last edited by <DaNTe>; 09-21-2006 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:01 PM   #33
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

the 8 legends, my character would be kakashi

Old 09-21-2006, 03:18 PM   #34
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

We shouldnt have numbers in it because we could be adding more ppl into the fanclub. Any other suggestions?

Kakashi? Right im on it. ^^

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

Old 09-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #35
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

what about the elite 8, kinda sounds like march madness though(some might not understand that). i love yondaime hes the strongest ever, or that we've seen so far. also you guys i'll need a new pic for the intro page, oh shit what about our name ah.

Old 09-21-2006, 03:49 PM   #36
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

how about the elite sannin legends

Old 09-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #37
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

LOL a new member?? ok sounds cool. for my sig i would like to have jiraya.

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Old 09-21-2006, 07:38 PM   #38
kamineko_kun
~Shodaime Onikage~

kamineko_kun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan16 View Post
how about the elite sannin legends
hehe, that dosen't really make sense though...sannin = 3, we have 8 ^^

hmmm...character character....damn, jiraya,kakashi AND yondaime are all taken lol, those were my top three T.T
very well, i'll go for itachi and/or tobi....thanks dante ^^
Old 09-21-2006, 10:26 PM   #39
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

what about team pimpin, the badass shinobi fc, just thinking of idea

Old 09-22-2006, 11:03 AM   #40
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeeeeee View Post
LOL a new member?? ok sounds cool. for my sig i would like to have jiraya.
Right Jiraiya it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamineko_kun View Post
hehe, that dosen't really make sense though...sannin = 3, we have 8 ^^

hmmm...character character....damn, jiraya,kakashi AND yondaime are all taken lol, those were my top three T.T
very well, i'll go for itachi and/or tobi....thanks dante ^^
Itachi i can do very easy since there are tons of fanart around. Although Uchihamadara would want that character since hes the biggest Itachi fanboy. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
what about team pimpin, the badass shinobi fc, just thinking of idea
Thats such a good idea. The badass shinobi FC sounds cool. Now to get a member of staff to change the FC name. =P

I have already started on the FC banner for each member. So far i have done Orochimaru (me) and Kakashi (narutorasengan16). So i have Jiraiya (smeeeeee), Itachi/Tobi (Uchihamadara/kamineko_kun) still to do.

If the other member would like to post their characters so i can make them a sig. SirBenoit if you can edit your first post and write the characters of each member next to their names it would help.

This is what i've done so far. Nothing amazing but its a member FC banner. I'm gonna write the names and the FC name on them.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

Old 09-22-2006, 03:13 PM   #41
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

Congrats all!

Here's your new FC

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21098

-Closed-

G'luck