Girls' shoes are better than guys' shoes? What do you think? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

View Poll Results: Who do you think has better shoes? (Sneaker-wise)
Girls 8 17.78%
Boys 15 33.33%
Both 5 11.11%
I don't really care. 17 37.78%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #61
Rhi
Genin

Rhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Girls' shoes are better than guys' shoes? What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuralover26 View Post
I have a question after observing this odd phenomenon. I noticed girls have a much wider variety of shoes than we guys do. I also have thought that girls shoes (not women shoes, okay?) are much cooler than the guys at my school. I've wonder, do girls have better shoes than guys?

P.S.: Of course, I disagree for some shoes that girls wear. I mean like sneakers and such.
nup i disagree and i'm a chick. personally i prefer to wear guys shoes and if you look around you can find heaps good ones! if your ever in australia go to this place called midwest trader, they sell shoe brands such as Vans etc.. then there barlow shoes in the CBD and generally places like Kmart or big W have a far variety but if your more of the type for skate shoes then Jetty surf, JT surf or Daily Grind is the way to go.

http://www.myspace.com/midwesttrader

Member Of:
Band Geeks FC
Rhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2006, 07:26 PM   #62
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura about

I really don't care who shoes are really ment for (girls or boys)!!!!
sometimes I wear Boy shoes and I don't care. However I do feel more confortable (spelling???) in girl shoes!!!!!!!!!!!but NOT HEALS!!!!I HATE HEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever the case is, I only care if the shoes are comfortable (spelling????)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ROAD-NINJA-GIRL; 10-30-2006 at 07:27 PM.
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:25 PM   #63
mandelhez82
Academy Student

mandelhez82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Every body knows girl shoes r way cooler they have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo many to choose from . GUy shoes r basicly the seme.
mandelhez82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #64
Dark_Gaara333
Academy Student

Dark_Gaara333 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't really care whos are better =\
Dark_Gaara333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #65
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuralover26 View Post
I have a question after observing this odd phenomenon. I noticed girls have a much wider variety of shoes than we guys do. I also have thought that girls shoes (not women shoes, okay?) are much cooler than the guys at my school. I've wonder, do girls have better shoes than guys?

P.S.: Of course, I disagree for some shoes that girls wear. I mean like sneakers and such.
That is incredibly rediculous. Most if not all shoe companies make shoes for both genders. Because if they didn't, they'd be cutting out half the population of the entire world, meaning they'd be getting half the margin of customers and half the money. I'll do you the pleasure of providing the def for a shoe.

Shoe
an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.

Now if by variety you meant Highheals, stilletos...(HOWEVER you spell that, I don't reeally care) they are not shoooes, they are foot wear. NOT shoes. Boots aren't shoes. Plat forms = not shoes. ETC. Shoes are created for a specific purpose, and highheels have an almost entirely different purpose all together.

SO, Shoes of all varieties have an equal manufacturing amount.

P.S and however said something about girls having prettier feet. -_-'' ALSO RIDICULOUS. Girls do not have that extra little pretty notch in their DNA that says. YOU SHALL HAVE PRETTY FEET. and PEOPLE WITH XY CHROMOSOMES SHALL HAVE UGLY and STINKY feet.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 01:37 PM   #66
kibou
Academy Student

kibou is an unknown quantity at this point

boys have the better kicks...why? three words: NIKE SB DUNKS
kibou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:40 PM   #67
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea.. thats says it all kibou.. heh..
it depends.. girls are always the once image conscience about themselve..i notice this when i go shopping with my girl.. they tend to but clothes that matches the shoes
Well i just put on something thats good enough.. and dun really care much abt it.. i bet most of the guys are like that.. but abit particular on the sneakers.. eh guys? heh thats me

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote