"Gimme Attention, Dammit!" - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #31
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: "Gimme Attention, Dammit!"

No it is not! There isa difference between saying "BLAH BLAH BLAH, OMG, DONT MY LIFE SUCK!?!??!?!?!" and say "I think these threads are just their to attract attention to those people". For one, the thread focuses on the other threads, not his personal life.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #32
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

good point i myself am pissed at people who need attention.they should stop the threads and buy a goldfish if they need comfort.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:31 PM   #33
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
dark you do realize no matter how you slice it tryingto make it look like we dont already know about attention whores your thread is doing the same thing =)
I'll have to disagree Khari
He's making a debate, on the topic of attention whorism. He's not saying OH LOOK AT ME, I HATE ATTENTION WHORE!!! OOO OOO LOOK AT ME!!!!

yeah, I also dislike people who make those kinds of threads, but sometimes I'll be sympathetic or give them advice or something, some people just crave attention in times of need or sorrow, just how those people are, no need to deem them as idiots and whatnot. Most of them are probably nice people.
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:55 PM   #34
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
No it is not! There isa difference between saying "BLAH BLAH BLAH, OMG, DONT MY LIFE SUCK!?!??!?!?!" and say "I think these threads are just their to attract attention to those people". For one, the thread focuses on the other threads, not his personal life.
Psh, people just want to believe DarkAztek is contradicting himself. People love irony. "lol hez complaining becuz people make threads talking about useless stuff... soo liek hes talking aobt stuff sorta a lil the same so hez contradicictataoryyizising himself lol!!! i dun like him muhc bcuz he bans ppl n e way..."

Last edited by Ninja48; 09-27-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 07:56 PM   #35
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Way to miss the fucking point.

I honestly think people sometimes want a wide arrange of people's opinions on a certain subject. Of course there will always be the attention whores, but not all of those threads are for that purpose.

Also, Neopets was the WORST for those threads. Finding a decent thread was like finding a tiny piece of gold in a pile of shit.
if you wanna be a smart mouth, dont be one with me, you dont gotta make poinless comments on what people have to say, if you have a dumb comment, keep it to yourself, your proving what i said in my erlier post............

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:15 PM   #36
King~Philip
Academy Student

King~Philip is an unknown quantity at this point

DarkAztek has a point I hate people who wants attention too

but DarkAztek has a bad point too ...since he is a Sub Moderator ...can't he just delete the thread? or can't anyone just make a Spamming Thread and say whatever there and it won't affect the post count..

If that would happen ..We would have a problem free forum with full of Naruto Stuff with it :lol:

Naruto Addict
King~Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:25 PM   #37
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by King~Philip View Post
DarkAztek has a point I hate people who wants attention too

but DarkAztek has a bad point too ...since he is a Sub Moderator ...can't he just delete the thread? or can't anyone just make a Spamming Thread and say whatever there and it won't affect the post count..

If that would happen ..We would have a problem free forum with full of Naruto Stuff with it :lol:
yo man, he's not a sub mod, he's a super mod,yea, he can delete the thread,but i think what he is saying is that he is tired of reading and deleting the retarded threads.

Old 09-27-2006, 08:29 PM   #38
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan16 View Post
if you have a dumb comment, keep it to yourself, your proving what i said in my erlier post............
Aww, unfortunately for you, my comment was both on topic and made perfect sense. In fact, you are the one who had the inane comment. At least mine pertained to the topic. (in the second part of the post)

NInja, I am sure that is part of the problem. But I also think people misunderstand the thread. They seem to think he is mad over stupid, flame or hate topics.. When really, he is mad about people whining about their lives. (satoshi anyone?)
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:32 PM   #39
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Aww, unfortunately for you, my comment was both on topic and made perfect sense. In fact, you are the one who had the inane comment. At least mine pertained to the topic. (in the second part of the post)

NInja, I am sure that is part of the problem. But I also think people misunderstand the thread. They seem to think he is mad over stupid, flame or hate topics.. When really, he is mad about people whining about their lives. (satoshi anyone?)

thanks for pointing out the obvious,why do you like to start shit with people,i told you to keep your rude comments to yourself,now stop messing around and go back to your happy thoughts

Old 09-27-2006, 08:39 PM   #40
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I must disagree with DA on this one. I for one really do not care when people post about whats going on in their life, I do not think there is any need for them to cut off their life stuff completely. I mean yeah, you get people who complain about insignifcant things, but maybe they need it, whatever works for them.

But I suppose my experience is different because I am allowed to specialize to special topics instead of having to mod threads.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:26 AM   #41
xtrashock
Genin

xtrashock is an unknown quantity at this point

I am moderator on a little traffic forum yet but going to boodt up soon .I have noticed that i have to delete almost 30 posts daily that are totally spamed .Here i would like to tell you i divide them in to categories and onre is tolerateable and one ids fu** off too. but didnot understand what they want to post these type of posts ?

Enough Anime and Manga to make your Mouth Water!
Free Direct Anime Downloads.
xtrashock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:05 PM   #42
jasongotti
Missing-Nin

jasongotti is an unknown quantity at this point

why is this thread here i think its so useless 'gimme attenttion,dammit' lol how would of though someone would exactly make a thread bout themselves getting attention
jasongotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:31 AM   #43
xtrashock
Genin

xtrashock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
Im gonna leave before an explosion goes off... >.< *waves* bye guys...
Explosion has already been exploded so i think you didnot any need to go off!
but still i cannot under stand purpose of this thread !
what he wanted to say !

Enough Anime and Manga to make your Mouth Water!
Free Direct Anime Downloads.
xtrashock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #44
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrashock
but still i cannot under stand purpose of this thread !
what he wanted to say !
The purpose of this thread is tell you not to post threads complaining about how horrible your life is to people who don't even know you. It's like trying to start a guilt trip or getting people to throw you a pity party. It's pathetic.

If your friend bullshits you on something--complain to someone through the phone, email, IM, anything. Your choice. But don't bring it here. People don't really give a shit about what your friend did to you. Yeah, they might act like it.

The point I'm trying to get at is--Got a problem? Deal with it. Don't get others to deal with it for you. Rely on yourself and no one else to make yourself feel better.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 12:19 PM   #45
lufia
Genin

lufia is an unknown quantity at this point

theres this super-duper attention whore at my school, he gets teased hard anyway lol. pisses me and my friends off but we sure get good laughs off of him. if people are attention whoring in here than just ignore it but also first consider if its attention whoring.

Quote:
lol thats so emo :P

my unworthy sons ...convert to the darkside my child >D evil fc co-leader & member of square-enix fc
My love is SasuSaku4life!

Last edited by lufia; 10-08-2006 at 12:31 PM.
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote