Happy Friday the 13th !! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 07:14 PM   #1
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Happy Friday the 13th !!

here you can Post all the Bad luck that has happened to u on this FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!! You can post as much as you like and please explain what happened. You can also talk about if you belive in the Bad luck that was sure to come on Friday the 13th.

RULES!

1. No Spam,or short post's please post more than 1 line lol!
2. No flamming, even if someone sayt something retarded.
3. No going Off Topic!
4. Have Fun!

Well let me start. Like not even 10 minutes into school, i am walking to my first class, and my friend walks by. I trip on his foot and we both fall, except the corner of his binder(those plastic ones) Jabbs into my eye. Lol there is a scratch there, and i think my eye was bruised. Yeah i guess that was the only bad thing that happened to me on this Friday the 13th.

Personally i dun think it is real. i just feel, it is bad timing that ii got hurt and embarrassed today.

Old 10-13-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice
Re: Happy Friday the 13th !!

or you can go here

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21780

So true.

Old 10-13-2006, 07:17 PM   #3
LonelyNinja

sucks for you

i always have good luck on Friday the 13th. nothing bad happens to me.

Good luck:
1. no homework
2. i answered five questions correctly in Spanish pictionary (it's a big step for me, so lay off >.>)
3. i get to waste time on NL (but that's nothing new )
4. i blocked my friend in football from a junior (and i'm a little freshman o.o)
5. my comp hasn't acted up yet

Old 10-13-2006, 07:21 PM   #4
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

I was almost attacked by some boys in a car who mistook me for someone else... but afterwards it wa alright I got some super inspiration for my Naruto fanfic.

~YU

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

Old 10-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #5
.flow
Academy Student

.flow is an unknown quantity at this point

My badluck:
1: Four assignments due monday.
2: The school heater was broken for four periods.
3: I left the keys to the house in my locker. (Again)
4: And I felt that I was being watched on the way home.

I had worse, and I'm not lieing, seriously this is what happended to me. Good thing dad got off at work on 4:00.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #6
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Fight with my best lfriend >_<
Old 10-13-2006, 08:12 PM   #7
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

nothing really. sides my feet hurting and i was bitting my lip cause my feet hurt from the coldness and the stones i was running on with no shoes or socks catching the horses >> oh well. my hair didn't turn out the way i wanted it too..
-
and no i don't believe bad luck comes around on friday the 13th its all in our heads
Old 10-13-2006, 10:45 PM   #8
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

on friday the 13th nothing happins to me,except this one time I walked under a latter and some guy droped the paint bucket on me but it was a teen and he was like all laughin' at me then some other guy comes up and pushes the latter over makin' the teen fall off then I started laughin' at him

also I know how the Friday the 13th started..... well there's alot of stories of how it started and if you wan't to know you can PM me