Rules of the Spam Zone - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Rules of the Spam Zone

All rules of the forum will apply here except obviously spamming.

That means flamming, off-topicness, double posting and up, and everything else can get you an infraction, warning or ban.

Obviously post count will not increase here.

Since there are some of you who need clarification: the rules are more lax here than the rest of the fourm, but they still apply. The three auto-ban infractions will still be enforced the same as else where.

Gamertag: ShinoNC

Old 10-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
"Dark, Light, and neutral" threads

ALL of them were closed due to the simple fact that it was getting annoying and numerous.......there were duplicates of the threads, same thing/topic but with a different name -.-;......so rather than just closing some of them i closed them all for fairness.

If anyone makes more of these threads i will ban them....

[also if you need a more descriptive reason, which i can provide, just pm me -.-;]
Old 12-03-2006, 08:33 PM   #3
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
No more "....above you" threads.

Okay guys, theres alot of them, so please stop making them. Theyre stupid and your stupid for making them.

The ones that are up now can stay, but any new ones will be deleted.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 12-04-2006, 01:03 AM   #4
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: No more "....above you" threads.

I will be giving out infractions for the "making similar threads" option if I see one.
Closed Thread