Teh OMFG SOny Blows thrEAD - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 10-24-2006, 09:57 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Teh OMFG SOny Blows thrEAD

Here all o u can tak abut how suny blows sux n stuff!!!!

Now, can you keep all anti-sony fan boyness in the other threads to a minimum? It is starting to get annoying.

Last edited by Corbenk; 10-24-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2006, 10:29 PM   #2
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Re: Teh OMFG SOny Blows thrEAD

...and then no one wishes to complain about sony anymore

>.> lol
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:34 PM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Here all o u can tak abut how suny blows sux n stuff!!!!

Now, can you keep all anti-sony fan boyness in the other threads to a minimum? It is starting to get annoying.
hey there are female gamers here XD

only complaint is they are so late with PS3 >.>.......<.<.......[not buying it though, my bro is, im just going to use it XD]
Old 10-24-2006, 11:48 PM   #4
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point

I like sony.......

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:29 AM   #5
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

i love sony too. although i was originaly a big nintendo fangirl since '95 xD

same here OG. Thats what brothers are there for LOL

maybe this should be called the "anti-anti-ps3 thread" lmao
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:37 AM   #6
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

what about microsoft?.....we all hate microsoft right? O_o

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 01:30 PM   #7
Miburo

Honestly, even if Sony executives ate Frosted-abortedFetus cereal every morning for breakfast, drove cars that used the blood of starving african children instead of gasoline to work, and only wiped their asses with the pages of sacred religous texts like the Bible and Quran I would still probably get a PS3 eventually.

I couldn't care less about some online import store that I never heard of getting shut down. I play videogames for entertainment. Sony's systems for the last two generations have had the biggest selection of downright awesome games, and it's looking like the third generation of the Playstation is following suit. I'll bend my morals just a tad if it means providing me with the highest quality of entertainment. It's not like the PS3 is made entirely of orphans or anything.

Besides, I'm not going to stop playing videogames. And the only choices I have as far as console companies are:

Sony: Evil Corperation.
Microsoft: Evil Corperation.
Nintendo: Druggies and/or Idiots. (To be fair, 1st party games and handheld are good. Console design and market strategy: Pretty damn stupid to the point of suspected drug involvement.) [/provoke]

So either way, I'm supporting evil people or (even worse) stupid people. So I'll just ignore all that and go with what provides the most win for me.

As far as Sony-bashers, most of them are irrational morons who just need to whine about something. Most of the time, anyway. Sony definitely makes some mistakes, most noted recently is the constant overhyping and not delivering. So some bashing has merit behind it. Stuff like "OMG lyke PS3 C0nTROLLer iz teh us3less lulz!!!" doesn't though. >.>
Old 10-25-2006, 01:33 PM   #8
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

lol, nitendo is bunch of druggies. look at their first game. it had and italian plumber eating shrooms. and fighting dinosaurs. <_<

So true.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:18 PM   #9
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

i dont c y n e 1 wuld want a ps3 cuz itz so x pensive $700 my mom wuld never by me that!!!!11 also the games r x pensive 2 i herd and evry 1 noes sony lies it probly wont even have a cel prosessor!! plus the ps3 looks like a fax machine LOLOLOL //Possibly my most sarcastic post to date.

Last edited by Ninja48; 10-25-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:26 PM   #10
shadowclone
Genbu

get a job?....no wait get two jobs. second job is to buy the games. <_<

So true.

Old 10-26-2006, 11:49 AM   #11
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
i dont c y n e 1 wuld want a ps3 cuz itz so x pensive $700 my mom wuld never by me that!!!!11 also the games r x pensive 2 i herd and evry 1 noes sony lies it probly wont even have a cel prosessor!! plus the ps3 looks like a fax machine LOLOLOL //Possibly my most sarcastic post to date.
Ignoring your "//Possibly my most sarcastic post to date.", I'll respond anyway, just because I can:

1. If you can't spell properly, how do you expect to convince people you know what you're talking about?

2. Complain all you want, a 20GB Xbox360 + external HDDVD Drive is the same cost
as the 60GB PS3, with a Blu-Ray drive already built in

3. Sony hasn't aimed their console at children. It's aimed at the marjoity of gamers (18-25), who don't have to rely on their parents to buy it for them. Because of this targeted demographic, Sony's got more games that aren't for children. Namely Resistance: Fall of Man.

4. Remember N64 games and how expensive they were? I'd rather pay $70CDN for "Resistance: Fall of Man" than $100CDN for "Hey You Pikachu!" Shut up about the game cost already, it's barely above what a lot of games have already cost in the past.

5. Sony lies? And Microsoft doesn't? I'm not even going to bother with a response.

6. So, there's a specific fax machine design? Well that's weird, I could have sworn that nearly every fax machine I've ever seen looked different, and not at all like the PS3.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:05 PM   #12
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke View Post
Ignoring your "//Possibly my most sarcastic post to date.", I'll respond anyway, just because I can:

1. If you can't spell properly, how do you expect to convince people you know what you're talking about?

2. Complain all you want, a 20GB Xbox360 + external HDDVD Drive is the same cost
as the 60GB PS3, with a Blu-Ray drive already built in

3. Sony hasn't aimed their console at children. It's aimed at the marjoity of gamers (18-25), who don't have to rely on their parents to buy it for them. Because of this targeted demographic, Sony's got more games that aren't for children. Namely Resistance: Fall of Man.

4. Remember N64 games and how expensive they were? I'd rather pay $70CDN for "Resistance: Fall of Man" than $100CDN for "Hey You Pikachu!" Shut up about the game cost already, it's barely above what a lot of games have already cost in the past.

5. Sony lies? And Microsoft doesn't? I'm not even going to bother with a response.

6. So, there's a specific fax machine design? Well that's weird, I could have sworn that nearly every fax machine I've ever seen looked different, and not at all like the PS3.
Er, not that I wouldn't have agreed with your points entirely if you were responding to an actual retarded anti-Sony retard...but Nin48's post was clearly an over-exaggeration to mock anti-Sony retards in a quite humorous manner.

So you just criticed a joke. ; ;

(And if you knew it was a joke, then your responce is just a scarecrow argument. Which is still not good. ; ; )
Old 10-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #13
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Er, not that I wouldn't have agreed with your points entirely if you were responding to an actual retarded anti-Sony retard...but Nin48's post was clearly an over-exaggeration to mock anti-Sony retards in a quite humorous manner.

So you just criticed a joke. ; ;

(And if you knew it was a joke, then your responce is just a scarecrow argument. Which is still not good. ; ; )
I realized it was a joke, but I've seen too many people actually make these arguments, so I'm hoping some of them will actually read that far into my post without getting bored halfway through and going on ignorant.

Last edited by Mal; 10-27-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 10:51 PM   #14
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone View Post
what about microsoft?.....we all hate microsoft right? O_o
yes, yes we do, Microsoft sucks it hardcore

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 10:59 PM   #15
Brendan
Academy Student

Brendan is an unknown quantity at this point

Every company has its good points and bad points like everything else in this world... Except for Microsoft, they just plain suck.

(perpetuating the reformation of the "Teh OMFG SOny Blows thrEAD" into "Teh OMFG MiCrosOft Blows thrEAD"

...|Member of the|...
Iruka FC
naruhina FC
Uzumaki Naruto FC
Death Note FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote