Second Time Skip - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #1
HSB
Academy Student

HSB is an unknown quantity at this point
Second Time Skip

Hey. I was just curious on if you guys think that the manga will go through a second "time skip" again at some point, or if you believe it will simply show Naruto's growth gradually over time? I think it'd be pretty cool if we had another time skip, and it showed everyone at around 18 or so, and Naruto could look like Yondaime by then...but with whiskers. :P
Though watching them grow over time would also be cool. Which do you think is more likely?
HSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2006, 01:54 AM   #2
Fadedblack
Genin

Fadedblack is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Second Time Skip

hmm i dont kno its up to kishi really it would be pretty cool but it depends on how long he wants the show to run and how old he wants to show the people at i wouldnt be surprised if there were another time skip but i dont expect it either just my opinion

Fadedblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:04 AM   #3
benisjamin33
Genin

benisjamin33 is an unknown quantity at this point

i serously doubt it would happen, i would lay money that the story will conclude during part II. Also it is really rare for an anime to last as long as naruto has so for there to be a part III would be a fantastic surprise, but in my opinion i would think unlikely.
benisjamin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:07 AM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i would like another timeskip >.>.......cause if there wasnt one we wouldnt see them as adults for a LONG time x.x.....and that would suck>.>........also i dont not think my interest will last that long XD.....
Old 10-22-2006, 05:11 AM   #5
Denniz
Jounin

Denniz will become famous soon enoughDenniz will become famous soon enoughDenniz will become famous soon enough

there will be 2 more timeskips I believe
one that will show naruto's 18s or early 20s
and a really short one that shows naruto as a hokage(of course after kakashi xD)
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:31 AM   #6
Inazuka
Genin

Inazuka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denniz View Post
there will be 2 more timeskips I believe
one that will show naruto's 18s or early 20s
and a really short one that shows naruto as a hokage(of course after kakashi xD)
i like the idea of a short timeskip like the one at the end of kenshin, and also one for when they are 18, but the early 20's no good. i just dont think so...no reason rly

Bad Guys FC Member

Inazuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:01 AM   #7
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

I think there will be more than the one we've had just now because I recall reading that Kishi is a big DB fan so the only reason that he did the time skip was because there was one (or ten) in DB. All together (DB, DBZ and DBGT) there were like seven timeskips (actually let me count jsut to be sure (DB had 3 or was it 4, DBZ had 3 I think, DBGT had 3 or 4 so yea that's like 9 or 11) he'll prolly do another one later on then maybe a finishing one like in GT. It would be nice to see Naruto and Sakura all old with children and everything... yeah that would be nice... *looks at random fan art*

~YU~

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 12:58 PM   #8
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL
Chuunin

ROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura aboutROAD-NINJA-GIRL has a spectacular aura about

I think that there will be another time skip.
this will probably be AFTER Akatsuki is destroyed and after Naruto gets Sasuke back and kills Orochimaru. maybe the time skip will happen just to see Naruto as a Hokage, to see all the present adults as old folks, to see everyone (the young ninjas) as adults and to see who everyone ended up with (and maybe their kids). \
I think this time skip will happen at the end of the Naruto series, but i doubt it'll end any time soon. the series is at it's best right now!

Last edited by ROAD-NINJA-GIRL; 10-22-2006 at 01:01 PM.
ROAD-NINJA-GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 02:14 PM   #9
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I think that the series will wrap up sometime during part 2, then there will be a 1 chapter long timeskip showing everyone as adults and Naruto becoming Hokage. That will be the last chapter of Naruto.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 03:52 PM   #10
DidalyW
Academy Student

DidalyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Im my opinion there wont be another time skip. It seems like the series has been starting to accelerate towards the end ever since part 2 started. There might be one to show them as adults, but only if Naruto survives....
DidalyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:07 PM   #11
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

The idea of another timeskip is a good idea.We see him at 18 years of age and he is a jounin and knows hundreds of techniques.

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:15 PM   #12
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

he wont. not until he does over 100 episodes of the new timeskip characters. in my opinion, naruto will last a very long time.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:03 PM   #13
frzcold65
Chuunin

frzcold65 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree a another tiem skip would be very kool. He would progress ninja rankings.

Red's PokePet

Whizzer the level 43 Raikou!
frzcold65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:40 PM   #14
ChojiMullet
ANBU

ChojiMullet is on a distinguished roadChojiMullet is on a distinguished road

It cant be until after they resolve the Oro siguation, either him taking sasuke body or them stopping him. And that may mean that the Akatsuki are at least slowed if not stoped. Cause the 3 years are almost up.
ChojiMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:20 AM   #15
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

i don't think another timeskip would be a good idea..... then the sets of fillers will be back
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote