Riddles. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:23 PM   #31
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Riddles.

Thunder doesn't cause the power to go out, lightning does.

I don't know... I'm outta ideas xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2008, 12:24 PM   #32
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

you had it and lost it....Reposting the story for this page

There was a loud crack of thunder and the power went off. Shikamaru started to look for a candle when he heard a knock on his door. "Come quickly!" cried Balmung. "*insert rand* has been shot!" Shikamaru grabbed a flashlight and ran to the nearby house of *rand*. When Shikamaru shone the light on *rand*'s face he knew he was dead. Balmung explained that he and this Rand were watching TV, when suddenly, the window smashed in and the Rand fell forward dead. "At that moment there was a crash of thunder and the power went out. That's when I ran and got you." Just then the power returned and the two reading lights came on. Shadow and Balmung sat in total silence for a full two minutes, unable to believe the gruesome scene before them. Shikamaru finally turned to Balmung and said. "Your story is an obvious lie." Why would Shika doubt balmungs story?
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:30 PM   #33
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't think of the answer with the TV xDDDD

Rand didn't own a TV?

Bal had no reason to be at his house?

Bal shot him as he was watching TV?

TV's didn't exist back then?

Holy crap I'm stumped xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #34
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

it challenges the way you think
Old 07-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #35
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

I just haven't heard a riddle like that xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #36
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

your not gonna find it on the interwebz, you wont find most of my stuff on the interwebz
Old 07-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #37
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

lol, I don't bother looking. Most of the time people say poems so much that that's
how I know them. Never heard of this one though.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #38
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

ill give the answer when more people take a crack at it
Old 07-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #39
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

It'll probably have something to do with the reading lights. Don't those run on batteries or something?
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #40
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Ok. I'll keep thinking of it, so don't tell me until tomorrow xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #41
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

too late, but no here's the part of the story you should look at

Balmung explained that he and this Rand were watching TV, when suddenly, the window smashed in and the Rand fell forward dead. "At that moment there was a crash of thunder and the power went out. That's when I ran and got you." Just then the power returned and the two reading lights came on.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #42
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Okay, now I feel stupid. You could've just said "no" and let me take another crack at it or something.

Bal's lying 'cause there's no TV in the room.

^In case no one got it.

Last edited by Trey; 07-08-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:02 PM   #43
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Oh xD

Ok, My turn now.

A man walks into a pub and sits down at the bar, and simply orders a water. The bartender looks at the man, and then, quickly pulls out a shotgun and points it at the man. The man says "Thank you," and leaves. Why did they behave this way?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:08 PM   #44
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

sorry trey lol

@ hok...

the fuck.. did he have hiccups or something
Old 07-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #45
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
sorry trey lol

@ hok...

the fuck.. did he have hiccups or something
Yup He had hiccups!

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!