new user elp please! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
rhiatsu
Academy Student

rhiatsu is an unknown quantity at this point
new user elp please!

haller im edison, a new user i this site....i just wanna ask....how is this...i registered an acount in this forum but in the main site i cannot create a new acount....how is this...i want to register a new acount so that i can download the anime that i want....elp pls...TY

Old 10-24-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: new user elp please!

I assume you are talking about naruto central when you say "the other site". I would like you to note that, while they are under the same ownership and are affiliates, Naruto lounge and Naruto central and independent sites.

Now, as I understand, Tom was having some problems with the member script for naruto central the other day. According to Tom's post on naruto central:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom(SasukeNC)
I think I have found out the reason for some of the registration problems. Once the coder comes back, I will have him fix it up and things should be good then. Please be patient, stop emailing me about registration problems. To reduce problems, don't use emails from Yahoo and Hotmail. Try using ones from Gmail or your ISP.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:46 PM   #3
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
Re: new user elp please!

patience is the answer to alot of things >_>

-closed-