Naruto 329 Discussions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-26-2006, 06:46 AM   #1
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough
Naruto 329 Discussions

Yup the next chapter is out, download the RAW from the following links.

DD YSI RS YFH

Translation by Winterlion

Pg 1
Side text: The stage is once again the training––– Aiming for the creation of a new jutsu that is yet to be seen, Naruto’s desperate battle continues.

Frame 4
Naruto: Hey! Everyone look out! There’s one that’s going Kyuubi!!

Frame 5
Naruto: Yamato Taichou He–lp!!

Pg 2
Frame 1
No. 329: That goal…!!
Naruto: Uoooohhh!!
Inside a pain that is unimaginable!!

Frame 2
Kakashi: Tenzou, it’s coming
Yamato: Damn!

Pg 3
Frame 1
Naruto: Guah! Ugyah!

Frame 6
Naruto: Fuuu––

Pg 4
Frame 1
Kakashi: Are you ok?

Frame 4
Kakashi: Since we entered the training to add “Wind manipulation” to the rasengan, it’s been one whole day… Using approximately 200 kagebunshin. If we sum up the hours of training as one person, it’s 4,800 hours… …Still no where near enough.

Frame 5
Naruto: But this training… The chakra control is so difficult that 200 kagebunshin is the max.

Frame 6
Naruto: …It feels like I’ll never be able to do it.

Pg 5
Frame 1
Naruto: The begin with, creating the rasengan takes a ton of concentration… And then to add “nature manipulation” on top of that is impossible…

Frame 2
Kakashi: …You’re giving up so easily. It’s not like you. Are you sure you’re the Uzumaki Naruto that I know?

Frame 4
Naruto: …But just this time, it’s impossible…
Kakashi: You still have to do it.

Frame 5
Naruto: When you’re looking right, and you’re told to look left at the same time, can you do it, Kakashi-sensei!?

Frame 7
Yamato: That is indeed impossible.

Pg 6
Frame 1
Kakashi: I see… so that’s what it is… Then it’s not impossible.

Frame 4
Kagebunshin no Jutsu!

Frame 5
Kakashi: While looking right, look left…

Pg 7
Frame 1
Kakashi: This is what you mean right?

Frame 4
Naruto: That’s it!

Frame 5
Kakashi: Did he figure something out?

Pg 8
Frame 3
AL: As soon as the sanbi is done, we’ll seal the Nibi too. This will take at least six days. Be prepared.

Frame 4
Hidan: Six days… Damn long! This is stupid.
Kakuzu: Hidan… You shouldn’t be one to talk.

Frame 5
Hidan: We almost were able to massacre the guys from Konoha. And show those heathens the existence of the Jashin Religion!

Frame 6
AL: Konoha isn’t heathens. They view the previous generation as God, and practice the “Will of fire.”

Pg 9
Frame 1
AL: But that could just be said it’s only a justification for battle…

Frame 2
Hidan: You bastard… Are you saying that just to make fun of me!?

Frame 3
AL: No… I have no intention of making fun of the reason you fight. I’m in the same boat as you. The reason for war doesn’t matter.

Frame 4
AL: Religion, beliefs, wealth, land, grudge, love, or just because… No matter how ridiculous the reason, it becomes a reason for war.

Frame 5
AL: The wars will never cease. The reason can come after it… The instinct demands battle.

Frame 6
Hidan: No one’s listening to you talk on and on! I have my way of doing things. I have my own goals too. I have no intention of giving everything to this group.

Pg 10
Frame 1
AL: As long as you belong to the group “Akatsuki” you will work for its goal as well. If the “Akatuki’s” goals are met, then your wish will be achieved quickly as well.

Frame 2
Hidan: Hmph… No matter how cool you act, the goal of the “Akatsuki” has just become “gathering money”!

Frame 3
Hidan: Just like Kakuzu… The type of reason to fight that I hate the most!!

Frame 4
AL: That’s right… Our immediate goals are indeed money. …But the real goal of the “Akatsuki” lies elsewhere. For that goal, we need a huge amount of money.

Frame 5
Hidan: Next to Tobi, I’m the newest member, so I’ve never heard anything from you about it! Sneaking around when I’m not there…

Frame 6
AL: Are you pouting? Fu… Fine, I’ll tell you about now.

Frame 7
AL: The “Akatsuki’s” final goal will be met by taking it step by step. There’s a total of 3 steps. The first is money.
Hidan: Shit…

Pg 11
Frame 1
AL: And the second step is using that money, create the first ever mercenary organization of the shinobi world.

Frame 2
Hidan: …Hey, hey, that’s just the same thing all the other shinobi villages are doing. It means completing missions and getting paid…

Frame 3
Hidan: You want to become the chief of a small village which won’t even be invited to belong by any country? Stupid……

Frame 4
AL: Fuh… Completely wrong… I’ll explain to you in order the what the villages that belong to a country are.

Frame 5
AL: For those countries that have a strong shinobi village, the “shinobi business” holds a large part of the country’s profits. The shinobi village enters into battles, in and out of the country, and earn large amounts of money. It can be said that they support the country’s economy.

Pg 12
Frame 1
AL: That means that for the country to make a steady profit, there has to be some war.

Frame 2
AL: However, this generation, while there lots of small battles, there are no large wars of the past. The countries are trimming down the villages and many shinobi are losing their place.

Frame 3
AL: A shinobi exists to fight. The thanks they get for risking their lives for the country is this.

Frame 4
AL: The “Five Major Shinobi Countries” are still ok… The country and the village are large and trusted. There are many missions from other countries and are stable. But… the small countries are different.

Frame 5
AL: To maintain a shinobi village it cost about the same as it would during wartime and peacetime. But if they trim it village too much because of that, if sudden wars start, they can’t cope.

Pg 13
Frame 1
AL: That’s why we “Akatsuki” will create it! Never belong to any country. We’ll prepare as many shinobi as required when it’s required.

Frame 2
AL: Holding the required power, from all sorts of small countries and villages, a mercenary group that works for money!

Frame 3
AL: In the beginning, we’ll accept for little money all sorts of wars at once, and spread word throughout the war market. And then, using the “bijuu” we’ll create wars suited for the market.

Frame 4
AL: And finally, we’ll control all the wars and have a monopoly!

Pg 14
Frame 2
AL: …And then from there, we’ll destroy the large countries system of “shinobi villages”… And force them to rely on “Akatsuki”…

Frame 3
AL: And then finally we come to the true goal that lies beyond that…

Frame 4
AL: The third stage of the goal…

Pg 15
AL: We’ll conquer the world…

Text: Beneath one’s eyes is everything–– The ambition to be feared is announced!!

Next issue: The author will be taking a break to gather new materials.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:22 AM   #2
c0nflikt
Genin

c0nflikt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 329 Discussions

Akatsuki's plan seems i don't know really f-ing stupid.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:31 AM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

wow, world domination, havent heard that before. it was a ok chapter, pissed that there will be no manga next week. darn u kishi

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 08:03 AM   #4
kakashi super saiyyan 4
second to none

kakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the roughkakashi super saiyyan 4 is a jewel in the rough

hey its becoming like most other cartoons and all..............the villains try to conqure the world and the good guys stop them dint like it much

~da real authentic ~
kakashi super saiyyan 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 08:17 AM   #5
Inazuka
Genin

Inazuka is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm yeah i dont like this whole world dominationg thing
i wish is was more specific, u know like.... well maybe kishi can think of sumthin

Bad Guys FC Member

Inazuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:48 AM   #6
blkfire05
Academy Student

blkfire05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously what else could have they done,I alwasy thought that was the goal conquering the world.

There is not to many paths to take when being evil, conquer or destroy the world.

But the Reasons, for doing things matters most.

Icant complain cuz we knew this was gonna happens ,I

Im glad Naruto training again
blkfire05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:19 PM   #7
Thorn
Academy Student

Thorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Eh. I think each Akatsuki members individual goals will interefere with the organization leaders goal.Suddenly, the AL just seems like a stupid kid with too much power. Btw, they have six days or more to seal Nibi, think she'll get saved?
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 03:39 PM   #8
EARTH STYLE
Missing-Nin

EARTH STYLE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
wow, world domination, havent heard that before. it was a ok chapter, pissed that there will be no manga next week. darn u kishi
well atleadt he has this whole plan planned out real good
EARTH STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #9
AZNKid14
Academy Student

AZNKid14 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMFG Akatsuki wants to rule the world! What a plot twister. NOT! Come on they now have taken the idea that almost every other show on earth has come up with when there involves a super villain -_-
Old 10-26-2006, 04:21 PM   #10
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

well what would you guys have wanted them to do ?

It doesn't really matter to my if they go for world domination

to me how they try to do it matters more that the fact that they are trying
Old 10-26-2006, 04:27 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i kinda figured they wanted to rule the world i mean isnt that a goal for almost any bad guy XD......

and the panel of the female akatsuki, looks like a flower [i sure hope its a girl XD].....

this chap was meh....twas hoping they'd continue with the asuma thing to see where that would end up ...
Old 10-26-2006, 08:51 PM   #12
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

What the hell!Is kishi running out of ideas or something? The rule the world plot has been done to death.kishi wasted all those pages to tell us that shit,I wanted to see more training.

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:38 PM   #13
manabreak
Chuunin

manabreak is an unknown quantity at this point

what materails do kishi means?? materails = ideas??

manabreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:40 PM   #14
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

It was a ok chapter...got a better glimpse of the other unknown Akatsuki member, looks pretty much like a chick.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:53 PM   #15
Yondaime_YF
Chuunin

Yondaime_YF is an unknown quantity at this point

stupid goal of the akatsuki i thought it would be something better
akatsuki is lex luthor and the bijuus are kryptonite pieces shyt

i think naruto is going to manipulate the chakra with a kage bunshin and use another one or himself to shape manipulate it

if you lost yet survived you were lucky become stronger and return the favour
Yondaime_YF is offline   Reply With Quote