Naruto Q&A - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 03-01-2007, 09:39 PM   #196
lhacki
Academy Student

lhacki is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Q&A

does naruto have a family?
lhacki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #197
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
It hasn't been confirmed yet.
Did you not read this? I said that whether Naruto has a family or not is unconfirmed.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #198
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhacki View Post
does naruto have a family?
Team 7, Iruka, and Jiraiya is his family.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #199
lhacki
Academy Student

lhacki is an unknown quantity at this point

ok sorry! don't be mad at me!^_^
lhacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #200
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

question_since konohamaru is sarutobi's grandson, does that make asuma his father? or do u think that asuma had a sibling? also, if asuma is his dad, means Kurenai is his mum right? but we didnt even see konohamaru go to asuma's grave with Kurenai, or anything to show that Konohamaru is related to asuma, and affected by his death... any answer to this? - speculation is fine, i know that there is no proof of this...

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:24 AM   #201
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze View Post
question_since konohamaru is sarutobi's grandson, does that make asuma his father? or do u think that asuma had a sibling? also, if asuma is his dad, means Kurenai is his mum right? but we didnt even see konohamaru go to asuma's grave with Kurenai, or anything to show that Konohamaru is related to asuma, and affected by his death... any answer to this? - speculation is fine, i know that there is no proof of this...
Asuma and Kurenai got married somewhere in the 2 year time skip. Konohamaru can't be their child. But it's a possibility for him to be Asuma's kid. Though it doesn't seem likely imo.
[leafninja.com]Konohamaru's relationship is Sarutobi Asuma is unknown. He could be Asuma's son or his nephew. Konohamaru and his friends Udon and Moegi became Genin during the two and half year timeskip in the series. They served as a team under the leadership of Konohamaru's former tutor Ebisu.

Confirmed that Asuma is Konohamaru's uncle, not father.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:32 AM   #202
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

so there is a chance that konohamaru could b asuma's accidental son?

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:36 AM   #203
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Yes, but if Konohamaru were Asuma's child, don't you think they would've had some sort of hint or anything... considering that it's his CHILD. Asuma wouldn't just abandon Konohamaru and let him be in the village, and not ever say anything to him.
It seems more likely that Asuma is his uncle

Old 03-02-2007, 05:15 AM   #204
chibi_naruto_02
Chuunin

chibi_naruto_02 is an unknown quantity at this point

where can i see "karakuri" characters and its story???? its naruto related right????

chibi_naruto_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:49 PM   #205
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

No, Karakuri has nothing to do with Naruto and the only similarity is that both anime has ninja.
But here's the link anyways. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=4645
Next time just use google. It's faster and easier, for you and for me.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:28 PM   #206
Vash_thehunter
Genin

Vash_thehunter is on a distinguished road

Umm i kinda have two questions:
The first one; ive been wondering about the death reaper seal jutsu and my question about it is ;if some one used a jutsu to make clones, then have one of the clones summon the jutsu would that like negate the whole part of haveing to sacrafice your life, since it was a clone who summoned it??

My second question is; Does anyone here know where i can find the naruto movie subbed in english, ive tried the website dailymotion but they only have the movie in french..so can anyone helpme?..and does the movie deal with the naruto story line or is it a whole new one??

E-TEACHER Victoria
Vash_thehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #207
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash_thehunter View Post
Umm i kinda have two questions:
The first one; ive been wondering about the death reaper seal jutsu and my question about it is ;if some one used a jutsu to make clones, then have one of the clones summon the jutsu would that like negate the whole part of haveing to sacrafice your life, since it was a clone who summoned it??
No, you cannot fool the DeathGod. No matter how many clones you make, you use your individual soul as a cost.
You can make KageBunshins and seal multiple souls as shown in the Sarutobi vs Orochimaru fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash_thehunter
My second question is; Does anyone here know where i can find the naruto movie subbed in english, ive tried the website dailymotion but they only have the movie in french..so can anyone helpme?..and does the movie deal with the naruto story line or is it a whole new one??
Go to thepiratebay.com or torrentspy.com for the torrents.

You could watch them on anime-eden or youtube if you can't dl them.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:34 PM   #208
Vash_thehunter
Genin

Vash_thehunter is on a distinguished road

thanks..um if they revealed that in the show i wouldnt know because im on episodes 97 or 98, not really far but thanks again

E-TEACHER Victoria
Vash_thehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #209
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

narutocentral has both movies out on realplayer.
http://www.narutocentral.com/multimedia/movies/

The first movie takes place sometime after the Chuunin Exam and before the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, which would be about episode 90-100.

The second movie takes place after episode 134, because of the standing time of the fillers, it doesn't matter what episode you're on to watch movie 2, as long as you've seen episode 134.

Old 03-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #210
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Asuma and Kurenai got married somewhere in the 2 year time skip. Konohamaru can't be their child. But it's a possibility for him to be Asuma's kid. Though it doesn't seem likely imo.
[leafninja.com]Konohamaru's relationship is Sarutobi Asuma is unknown. He could be Asuma's son or his nephew. Konohamaru and his friends Udon and Moegi became Genin during the two and half year timeskip in the series. They served as a team under the leadership of Konohamaru's former tutor Ebisu.

You are wrong. At Asuma's funeral Konohamru makes the remark "*sniff*...Uncle..." So, yeh, Asume is konohamaru's uncle.

But, that too could be wrong. I have heard people use the phrase "Obaa-san!" which means "Grandma" or literally "One of old age", to people who are not in fact their grandmother. But if you ask me, Konohamaru is Asuma's nephew.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote