Naruto Q&A - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 03-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #226
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun View Post
..its not likely that kakashi gives bs info

i dont doubt that byakugan might "change" into something, but then again, i saw mikey mike's avatar..the gold byakugan looks friggin ridiculous
I THINK, that over the timeskip between Naruto and Shippuden, Neji learns how to see over 800 meters instead of 50. Although I don't know if this will do something to help him avoid attacks other than exponentially increase his blind spot, but if he is able to increase the power of the Byakugan, maybe he can increase the power of the Gentle Palm Fighting Style, or Sixty Four Points Divinity.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:20 PM   #227
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

see..now this is actually a logical explanation. i think it would be better if he figured out how to better cover his blind spot though, kaiten uses chakra and he cant really do anything else other than spin

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #228
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

whoa, don't wanna make this into a serious discussion. lol
But i'd have to agree with Kakashi not giving false info, and the golden/silver byakugan has no proof whatsoever, and looks idiotic.

and MUF: don't give out info that's pure BS. Your "FAKTS" are funny and all, but stick to the spam zone, why don'tcha.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:03 PM   #229
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun View Post
see..now this is actually a logical explanation. i think it would be better if he figured out how to better cover his blind spot though, kaiten uses chakra and he cant really do anything else other than spin
Kind of, after watching Kidoumaru trash him using his blind spot, I believe that would be the smarter option. Who needs to see over 800 meters anyway, I would rather have him see 360 Degrees absolutely instead of him having the dumb blindspot. If he is able to enhance the Byakugan, enhancing Sixty Four Points Divinity would be awesome, say hello to Two-Hundred Fifty-Six Points Divinity! (since 128 points has already been done)
Old 03-16-2007, 05:13 PM   #230
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

I have a question about a certain jutsu

Whats the concept behind the double henge jutsu? * the one where the 4 sound nin transformed into 2*....basically a fusion.

Do they combine their chakra ?
Are the both ninjas concious?
Cant they fight in this form?
Is there a disadvatage to using this technique?

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:50 PM   #231
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone View Post

Whats the concept behind the double henge jutsu? * the one where the 4 sound nin transformed into 2*....basically a fusion.

there has been no real answer, but from what i have read and seen, fusions require that one uses chakra while the other does the handseals...it's assumed that they are both conscious, but one is probably the dominate of the two since they can't think the same nor both control the one body at the same time and yes they can fight in this form. Kiba and akamaru is the most obvious example of this jutsu, where they fuse together and fight....

so in conclusion there really is no clear answer lol
Old 03-17-2007, 03:08 AM   #232
Jamesy31
Genin

Jamesy31 is on a distinguished roadJamesy31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I think that it is very similar to when Naruto merged with Gamabunta to fight Gaara. They are in the same form, with both people conscious... I don't know about any advantages/disadvantages though.
Jamesy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:01 PM   #233
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesy31 View Post
I think that it is very similar to when Naruto merged with Gamabunta to fight Gaara. They are in the same form, with both people conscious... I don't know about any advantages/disadvantages though.
gamabunta and naruto henge is the clearest example. both of them have to give out chakra and only one needs to form the seals. gamabunta cant form seals so without another ninja he cant henge. with two ninjas however, either one of them can do the seals and they can combine and transform.

uses: this might only be good for certain strategies, like doing it so the opponent doesnt know they're two ninjas. i dont really remember sound nins doing that though

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:18 PM   #234
kagehime16
Academy Student

kagehime16 is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard that there is going to be a naruto 2 coming out. the same anime series, only all of the kids and teens will be adults, and have kids of thier own. is that true?
Old 03-20-2007, 08:54 PM   #235
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

It is true, and you are 1 month and 5 days too late.

There are currently 5 episodes of Naruto Shippuden aired; go give them a download.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:12 PM   #236
wind rasengan
Chuunin

wind rasengan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagehime16 View Post
i heard that there is going to be a naruto 2 coming out. the same anime series, only all of the kids and teens will be adults, and have kids of thier own. is that true?
ya their grown up but that not that much naruto sakura, and sasuke are only 2 1/2 yrs older, and no they dont have kids yet. and part 2 already came out like 1 month ago. you can either download them or go to youtube and watch them just type in naruto shippuden 01
wind rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:46 PM   #237
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagehime16 View Post
That is false.

There is a Naruto part 2, which is entitled Shippuden, but they are not adults, nor do their have kids. They are now 15, not adults.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #238
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

What is Yodaime's real name?

I never thought about it since everyone calls him Yodaime, The 4th Hokage or The yellow flash.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:24 AM   #239
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Unknown.
No data released as of... thus far.

The only rumor we've heard of so far for Yondy's name is Uzumaki Arashi, which ties in together with the "Yondaime- Naruto's father" theory.

Old 03-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #240
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

I have another question, what is Yamoto's power?

I seen him alot and I wonder what he does.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote