Naruto Q&A - Page 32 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 10-10-2007, 10:24 PM   #466
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzamakiChristos View Post
Looked around everywhere for this,.... Does anyone know what the symbol and thing hanging by a string is on Naruto's shoulder??
What I heard was that M.K. originally was gonna develop those 2 things but he decided not to....

Question: What happens if two people from different clans get married? What clan would that family be?

Last edited by Sevi; 10-10-2007 at 10:28 PM.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #467
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

question!...

does naruto know that his father is the yondaime? its just that that thing lacks clarity and lacks focus. correct me if im wrong but i dont remember him saying that he doesnt know'em(parents),but i remember him saying that he doesnt have anything 'like that' when sasuke told him that he doesnt know how it feels to lose everything.-with this i think he doesnt.
and if he really doesnt know, why hide from him that minato, the 4th is his father?

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:17 AM   #468
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

@Sevi are you meaning like if naruto and hinata married, it would be hinata betraying her clan and their would be no new clan.

@Nejismirk no naruto does no his dad is minato, he parents died before right after he was born, and no one wanted to tell him because if you told a kid who wants to be hokage that his dad is hokage he will act really obnocious.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #469
loveu_hateu
Academy Student

loveu_hateu is an unknown quantity at this point

what series in anime is the naruto vs. sasuke at the valley?
loveu_hateu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #470
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Sasuke Retrieval Arc of course.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:50 AM   #471
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
@Nejismirk no naruto does no his dad is minato, he parents died before right after he was born, and no one wanted to tell him because if you told a kid who wants to be hokage that his dad is hokage he will act really obnocious.
thanks for answering, but are you 100% sure of that and is your answer not opinion-based?

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:52 AM   #472
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Hey i've got one...

Do Yondaime and Pein are the same person?
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:43 AM   #473
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
Hey i've got one...

Do Yondaime and Pein are the same person?
NO they are TWO different people.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #474
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

is there any specific reason why (forgot the author's name lol doh...) kishimoto? something like that...

anyway yeah is there any specific reason why he made jutsu only usable with the correct combination of hand signs?

and also, why did he choose the Chinese zodiac for the hand signs?

just wondering if there's any significance...

thanks for your replies, and sorry if it's already been asked but the FAQ page is down for me

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:10 PM   #475
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Well.... the hand combination is for concentrating the chakra to make it possible to make the jutsu

but i dunno the reason of the zodiac signs... sorry
Old 10-15-2007, 06:24 PM   #476
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

yeah I figured it concentrates the chakra, but I mean...why does it concentrate chakra? I still don't get what the point of the hand symbols is >_< darnit.

thanks for taking the time to answer though

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:30 PM   #477
tenkaichymaster

Well try this...

You remeber in DBZ (and DBZ games) that they need 2 gather enough ki to attack with a powerful blast. its the same principle here.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #478
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ya, i get that part.

lol I remember when I first watched Naruto and saw them doing hand signs I was like "wtf are they doing?!!"

but yeah, in DBZ they just kinda stood there and yelled 'till they had enough power for an attack.

I guess it's just Kishimoto's unique style for generating chakra...

well anyway my 2nd question still stands!

why the Chinese zodiac?

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:00 PM   #479
tenkaichymaster

Sorry dont really know but i think that they are related to theiir culture and forces of nature (that each one has a power or ability, they usually do thatwith zodiac signs) . or maybe he just thought of that.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:31 PM   #480
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Kishimoto seems to have an interest in Chinese..

I was reading through a magazine, and I saw this picture of Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.. he said he wanted to make all 4 characters be aligned in a way that resembled the Chinese symbol for tree..

I'm not sure if Japanese people use Chinese zodiac... *shrug* who knows lol.

but yeah maybe each animal represents a certain energy they must conjure in order to use the jutsu... perhaps ram is endurance, and would be needed in a lot of fire style jutsu since, I'm guessing, it takes a lot out of you to breathe fire...

Sasuke kicks ass.