Naruto Q&A - Page 35 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 11-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #511
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Q&A

So did I incorrectly recall the manga or did Gaara stay dead in the manga?

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #512
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruko samaki View Post
So did I incorrectly recall the manga or did Gaara stay dead in the manga?
he died and was brought back to life by chiyo....who sacrificed her own for him to come back.

so he lives now =O
chiyo is dead <.<
Old 11-02-2007, 03:52 PM   #513
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Do the Members of Team 8, especially Hinata play an important/normal role in shippuuden or do they disappear aafter some time?
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:59 PM   #514
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
Do the Members of Team 8, especially Hinata play an important/normal role in shippuuden or do they disappear aafter some time?
As of right now, Naruto is on a mission with Team 8 to supposedly retrive or track down Sasuke, etc etc.... They are not playing an extremely major role as of now, due to certain fights that Jiraiya is dealing with right now. We have not seen Naruto or Team 8 for a while now, but perhaps they will come back and Team 8 might play a certain role.

Since Team InoShikaChou and Team 10 both made an appearance and showed off their new jutsus, I'm pretty certain that Team 8 might very well be able to show off their jutsu as well.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:20 PM   #515
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

my question is about the curse that Orochimaru gives people... is it ever explained how the hell he can curse people and give that darkness power? from some sort of experiment he did on himself or something? I dunno I was just curious about it so I wanted to ask. =)

what exactly does the curse DO and how ever did Orochimaru get the ability to give people this curse?

(I'm a dub watcher so.. hehe)

thanks for your answers =D

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:29 PM   #516
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Isn´t it a forbidden Jutsu he created?

But that´s just a speculation,I´m also interested in the right answer...
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #517
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
my question is about the curse that Orochimaru gives people... is it ever explained how the hell he can curse people and give that darkness power? from some sort of experiment he did on himself or something? I dunno I was just curious about it so I wanted to ask. =)

what exactly does the curse DO and how ever did Orochimaru get the ability to give people this curse?

(I'm a dub watcher so.. hehe)

thanks for your answers =D
Sasuke has what's called the Heaven Seal. Kimimaro, one of the Sound 5, has what's called the Earth Seal. Besides those two, Orochimaru has affected many others with the cursed seal, including Mitarashi Anko.

The cursed seal is a type of fuuinjutsu, and most likely created by Orochimaru. It was said in the fillers that Orochimaru gave 10 different people including Anko the cursed seal. We can believe (though there's no proof, only speculation) that these 10 people were the first that Orochimaru gave the cursed seal to. Out of those 10, only Mitarashi Anko survived.

The rest is manga spoilers;
As a form of control, the Sound ninja Orochimaru will place cursed seals on those he wishes to grant more power. Orochimaru developed the enzyme to create the cursed seal from a young man named Juugo who sought help from him. Juugo's body naturally entered into this "Level 1" and "Level 2" state, which caused him to lose control and enter a state of powerful blood lust. Orochimaru experimented with this ability and developed a way to grant this power to other normal ninja. Once the seal is placed on a ninja the chance of surviving is one in ten.

Once in place the seal will grant the wearer the ability to access their real power. By releasing chakra, the seal becomes active and begins to forcibly pull out even more chakra. When the wearer releases the cursed seal to activate the extra chakra, they will lose their free will permanently over time, transforming the user into Orochimaru's slave.

When a user first receives the cursed seal on their body, they are only able to access the "Level 1" power. With time the infection can spread and gain a "Level 2" power. The Level 2 form will dramatically increase the wearer's power. When initiated, the Level 2 power will also manifest physical changes in the wearer. The seal will end up covering their entire body, the skin color will change and protrusions will begin to sprout from different parts of the body. The changes inherent in the different forms resemble the changes undergone by Juugo as well.

The spread of the Level 2 power can come in two fashions: 1) The natural spread of the infection over time. 2) The drinking of the Seishingan drug, which places the individual into a near death state. By ingesting the drug, the enzyme infection will forceful spread and cause the body to die. However, the use of the Four Sounds barrier jutsu will reduce the side effect of the curse and allow the body time to adjust to the level of infection without the individual expiring. Once the body is able to handle the infection, the users Level 2 power will then be fully activated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
Isn´t it a forbidden Jutsu he created?

But that´s just a speculation,I´m also interested in the right answer...
Yes, the Juin Jutsu, the cursed seal technique, is considered a kinjutsu, a forbidden technique.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:16 PM   #518
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I know they're fillers, but, I have a few questions.

1: I believe it's in Movie 1 that Kakashi uses Raikiri to kill one of the main villains. He did it, without his Sharingan. Wasn't it stated that Raikiri/Chidori was basically useless/incomplete without Sharingan?

2: I forgot which movie this was in, I think the first since Sasuke was in it. So, Sasuke used Chidori, I'll assume this filler movie took place (assuming we're trying to fit it into the manga timeline) sometime before Sasuke's fight against Gaara, since we all know what happened afterwards. Sasuke used Chidori, with his Sharingan, I believe, and only managed to crack a stone on one of the villains. Yet, Naruto's Fruity Rainbow Skittles Rasengan was enough to kill? I call BS.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:46 PM   #519
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

1)Kakashis only non-copied jutsu is his Raikiri.

2)I really don't know i didn't pay attention to the movies.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #520
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Yeah, but it was stated that Raikiri is incomplete without Sharingan. In the movie, Kakashi had Sharingan. Yet, when he used Raikiri, he didn't have his Sharingan activated, and he killed one of the main villains.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #521
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

1. maybe the animators made a mistake

2. i thought the the movie happen between after the murino itade race & before the sasuke retrieval arc.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #522
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

who was did hidan replace, because in chapter 329, he says that he is the newest member to akatsuki after tobi. If thats true then he replace someone, but who?

heres were he says it
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/329/11/

Old 11-15-2007, 06:05 PM   #523
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I remember Tobi replacing Sasori, so it's possible that Hidan replaced Orochimaru. Or not.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #524
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

That what i was thinking but a lot of websites say that sasori or diedara replaced orochimaru. Its kinda of funny though that he joins and dies off right away.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:24 PM   #525
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Impossible. Sasori was Orochimaru's partner. Deidara.....he may have replaced Orochimaru. I don't remember if Deidara was part of Akatsuki before or after Orochimaru was there.