The Monster in you closet thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:28 AM   #31
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Monster in you closet thread

Go buy one, when he came, you go bankai

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2006, 04:37 AM   #32
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Maybe the ghost want to see ESPN

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 11-01-2006, 05:39 AM   #33
Peralisc[TGS]
Genin

Peralisc[TGS] is an unknown quantity at this point

Hm , but why would you go into a guys closet anyway? I mean if i was a monster ( ofcourse i would be a good looking one ) i would try to impress chicks by scarying them with my kindness.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:41 AM   #34
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you scare girls with kindness? Ohhhhh. I see what you mean lol. I would stake out in a closet depending how much space there is.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:44 AM   #35
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Is Mr. Rodgers even playing that late?
Old 11-01-2006, 05:47 AM   #36
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Hmmm, that's one tricky ghost.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #37
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

I use demonic power to seal ur kitana hah!! do something now. as for everyone else. I will eat u tonight. And if u dont have a closet i'll get u from wereever u are cuz im part ghost/ a monster with powers so u will all be horrified.
ps-shadowwolf u want me to put the tv on a certain channel the next time i haunt u??

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #38
AkamaruKiba
streeter

AkamaruKiba is an unknown quantity at this point

you are so not aghost, or you would have haunted me by now.

AkamaruKiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #39
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Dont worry tonight i will mwaaahaaa

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #40
AkamaruKiba
streeter

AkamaruKiba is an unknown quantity at this point

whatever I dare you to try! Ino-pig academy-student Inari! BURN!!!!!!!

AkamaruKiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:55 AM   #41
sasuke_power
The Reaper

... Fire jutsu on u and inari I win, oh yeah dance

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-01-2006, 03:39 PM   #42
sasuke_power
The Reaper

.....all i have to say is i seal watever kitana. DUH! demonic power cannot be beat by anything!

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 11-01-2006, 08:39 PM   #43
kluang
One Punch Man

Then I use... Sealing jutsu. Seal that monster inside that toaster.

Old 11-02-2006, 06:21 AM   #44
Peralisc[TGS]
Genin

Peralisc[TGS] is an unknown quantity at this point

i invented a new jutsu ... it's called the 'kick ass jutsu'
i just do some weirdlooking handsigns and then the person i point at is kicking his own butt!!
* applies kick ass jutsu on all people in the thread * bahahahaha
Old 11-02-2006, 07:32 AM   #45
kluang
One Punch Man

Man my butt hurts... But not everyday you see a demon kicking it own butt pointing at sasuke power