Hallow Party Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 10:15 AM   #1
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Hallow Party Thread

Thats right u heard me right. THIS IS A HALLOWEEN PARTY!! so get ur costumes, bring ur scary faces, bring lots of candy and whatever else the hell u want, flamethrowers, food, kunais, new removable sheringan eyes watever its a party to break it down el matador!

Let the party commence.

heres how this works just annouce something ur doing or bringing in this party, treat it like an actual party. watever the hell its a party so watver!

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300

Old 10-31-2006, 10:41 AM   #2
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all
Re: Hallow Party Thread

*enters the area dressed as a shinigami* So theres a party going on huh? Thats cool.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:43 AM   #3
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Yes there is, comes in dressed as a akatsuki. I have free kunais / shurikens for anyone that wants

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 10-31-2006, 10:57 AM   #4
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all

no thanks. I have my sowrd. So want some candies?
Old 10-31-2006, 11:04 AM   #5
sasuke_power
The Reaper

hah, wat type of candy. NO CANDY CORN!!! arghh. maybe if its a chocolate

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 10-31-2006, 11:06 AM   #6
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

*walks in as a grim reaper with a scythe in one hand and a batch of cupcakes in another* o.o.......
Old 10-31-2006, 11:08 AM   #7
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

xD at first i thought of dressing up like a grim reaper....anyways don't worry sp I also hate candy corn.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:14 AM   #8
sasuke_power
The Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
*walks in as a grim reaper with a scythe in one hand and a batch of cupcakes in another* o.o.......
*appears next to oakgyrl holding a shuriken* want one?
lol. grim reaper and cupcakes, a wonderful combination. Those cupcakes wont kill me right since ur the grim reaper, can i have one?

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 10-31-2006, 11:16 AM   #9
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

[i actually am dressing like the grim reaper today XD........o.o;]

SP-yea they are good >.>.........<.<
Old 10-31-2006, 11:18 AM   #10
sasuke_power
The Reaper

*eats a cupcake* starts to cough u sure u havent put anything in these cupcakes. throws a kuni at the wall, i have spotted something

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 10-31-2006, 12:07 PM   #11
Peralisc[TGS]
Genin

Peralisc[TGS] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
*eats a cupcake* starts to cough u sure u havent put anything in these cupcakes. throws a kuni at the wall, i have spotted something
yeah it was a mosquito! WOW! You scared it away ! O_O
* everyone turns his head to Peralisc who's dressed like Dosu ! * Haha i am alive , this isn't a costume xD!
Old 10-31-2006, 12:23 PM   #12
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

*enters dressed as leatherface*I GOTS CANDY AND SPACECACKES!!!!!

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
Old 10-31-2006, 01:04 PM   #13
sasuke_power
The Reaper

YEAH! leatherface!! hey weres freddy and Jigsaw from saw, they were suppose to be hear an hour ago. And Itachi and Naruto are suppose to be coming soon 2

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 10-31-2006, 01:38 PM   #14
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

*eats candy*hmm...mabye they lost they costumes*takes poprocks and coke*want some?

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
Old 10-31-2006, 01:43 PM   #15
sasuke_power
The Reaper

ok!. i want coke!! skwee i need u to go to the evil fc and read what i have put imediately ok@!

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Closed Thread